Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Super Bowl comercials

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paranormal Existence

3,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:34 pm
Whats you're favorite  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:43 pm
I haven't seen any, yet. I've heard the women will watch the super bowl with their hubbies/boyfriends just for the commercials. Is that true?  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Malevolent Seduction

Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:51 pm
One of my favorite is the one with the dude eating the Doritoes.
He's sitting a friend's house and before he knows it, his friend is coming back and the house is dirty. And the goldfish is dead.
So he sprinkles Dorito crumbs over the floor and it cleans itself.
And he sprinkles crumbs over the goldfish bowl and the goldfish relives and is like 10 times bigger.
And there is this vase of the guy who's house Dorito man's sitting's granddad's ashes. Dorito guy accidentally knocks it over and granddaddy's ashes fall onto ground. Then suddenly you see the guy who owns the house come into his house to find Dorito guy and his grandfather...alive again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:14 pm
Malevolent Seduction
He's sitting a friend's house and before he knows it, his friend is coming back and the house is dirty. And the goldfish is dead.
And he sprinkles crumbs over the goldfish bowl and the goldfish relives and is like 10 times bigger.
And there is this vase of the guy who's house Dorito man's sitting's granddad's ashes. Dorito guy accidentally knocks it over and granddaddy's ashes fall onto ground. Then suddenly you see the guy who owns the house come into his house to find Dorito guy and his grandfather...alive again.

I LOVED THAT ONE biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
I laughed so hard xD I also liked the dog going after the dorito and breaks through the window :3  

Musique au Coeur

serial_chiller

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:15 pm
Malevolent Seduction

lol i remenber that one
mine was the one where that guy licked the dorito cheese off a mans thumb  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:27 pm
Malevolent Seduction
lol, i like that one too!  

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:18 pm
I just checked it out on youtube. Was funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:23 am
Musique au Coeur

I do too. xD
I thought the glass door would magically open or something...I didn't expect that the dog would break down the door. xDDD

serial_chiller

That one was hilarious too. ;D
All Dortio commercials are amazing. o 3o  

Malevolent Seduction

Genius

wolfion

Lonely Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 am
my favorite is the ozzy commercial where they make fun of justin bieber it's about time  
The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games