Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::The Official Resident Evil Movie Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:15 am
Oh man, it's on the tip of my tongue but I can't think of what movie that "Or else what? Exactly." line came from! Please tell me before head explodes!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:01 pm
I heard it on South Park. One of the older episodes about spontaneous combustion.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:07 pm
That's right. Damn. I just watched that episode like a week ago too.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:07 pm
Man, I just watched Blu-Ray of Death Race... And that movie has such heavy Paul Anderson style to it that it made me want to watch RE1 again. Perhaps I will, soon.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:37 am
So, anyone heard anything new from the 4th RE movie? =/  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:00 am
NotteRequiem
So, anyone heard anything new from the 4th RE movie? =/
From the rumors I read, Jason O'Mara is back as Wesker, Austin Peck is going to play Kevin Ryman & oh, Alice is back.  

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:43 pm
Last I heard the script was completely finished. And there was a RUMOR of Leon being in it, but I got it from a pretty unreliable source, so don't jump to conclusions.
But the filming is indeed scheduled to start this fall, and part of it WILL be shot in my Toronto. Damn... How to get on it? I need an agent.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:33 am
Biohazard EXTREME
And there was a RUMOR of Leon being in it, but I got it from a pretty unreliable source, so don't jump to conclusions.
I saw that too. It was suppose to be Jensen Ackles, but when I checked the place again, it didn't show.  

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:05 pm
Well, rumors are that Eva Mendes will be playing Excella in the new movie. Egad, Anderson, don't make me hate you!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:46 am
Lol, ******** Afterlife.

Begins is where's it at.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:49 am
Okay, WHAT is going on with RE movies lately?
I mean, from what I heard, Anderson WAS making the reboot, but that 3D movie we were promised was it. I just assumed that they're rebooting the series, basing it on RE5, making it 3D, and that's what we're getting.

Man, we really need details to flesh out.
Still, I have a hard time believing that a publisher will actually push to have another RE movie based on ZOMBIES, rather than some action packed African Parasite Safari. Is it possible that the world isn't ALL bad?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:23 pm
Doublepost. razz

Alice's new outfit and overall look is pretty hot. I like it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Biohazard EXTREME

animechickk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:39 pm
I agree with some of yall are saying about the Resident Evil Afterlife! WTF?! i dont want to come out saying im mad about what they are doing but i do want to see how it comes out but seriously whats with some of the actors/actresses they pick?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:30 pm
Like who? So far they've had some pretty good actors. Some a bit forgettable, but nobody bad.  

Biohazard EXTREME

::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games