Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Мυяder Сιty Remake Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:36 pm
The Mayor Korens

"I'm tougher than I look"

User Image
Alice Rose Tamaren

X
X
X

Basic

My Name is:
Alice Rose Tamaren
I was born
19 years ago
I am a
female
I belong to
Mayor Koren

In depth

I act like this
Alice used to be very naive and trusting. But ever since being captured, she has turned most of her emotions inward. The only emotion she still has is the ability to be motherly towards the other captured Korens. She keeps her depression to herself and away from the others to keep them from worrying but they can tell that something is wrong and she won't talk about it. She keeps an eye on the fights to make sure her 'family' is safe.
But that's becauseBefore becoming captured by the mayor or even before becoming a Koren, Alice has been homeless. She doesn't know the whole story, nor does she care much. After all of this she was still homeless and any act of kindness was apreciated. So when the mayor came to her and offered to help her out, she thought nothing of it. She should have known better and she was betrayed. She was mad and tried to run away but when the mayor calls... Well there is nothing she could do to stop it. She wouldn't stay down for long. She would fight the mayor at every turn. But when the next Koren came she had to help. So eventually she embraced her captivity to help out the younger, newer Korens.
Stay back I have my powers!:
Illusions- the ability to make people think something is real.
Creation-the ability to make her illusions come to life.

But, um, this kind of happens after..
For more complex things she has to draw it out. She has to concentrate to make her objects. The bigger the object, the more concentration it requires.
My marking:
A cloud in between her shoulder blades.

Simple things

Other markings and piercings
Dimond and dots around her left eye, tongue ring, barcode with her name in it on her wrist.
I love them
Chocolate, food, clothes
But I hate
Mayor, being captured, naivity
I like this guy
Fourth Free Koren

Others

Info I forgot
Alice is left handed
Did I mention that i am
First Koren

I am ruled by...[Krazy Michelle Ranak]

User Image
Miles Leo Taylor

X
X
X

Basic

My Name is:
Miles Taylor
I was born
18 years ago
I am a
male
I belong to
Mayor Koren

In depth

I act like this
Miles is always looking down on himself, he thinks everyone is better then him when in truth he is a very strong Koren even without his powers. He talks a lot when it's with the other Korens and can seem very polite but when someone new comes around he is rough around the edges. He may snap at you even if it's a little kid. When he is in the ring he can seem to be a whole different person, he is focused, blank faced and seems unstoppable. He will do anything to win, even though he usually ends a tie with the third free Koren and it only leads him into a fit like a little child. He'll kick walls, scream and sometimes even self harm himself.
But that's becauseMiles' mother always gave him this strange look, a look that seemed to look even more insane then others. She was always asking him how he was feeling when she had him carry heavy objects or doing strange chores. Since he loved his mom and wanted to be helpful he listened to everything she told him but he became confused when he was six and his mother showed him a mad dog. Foaming at the mouth cursed with rabies, in fear Miles wanted to run to his mom but she only threw a knife at his feet and the dog lunged at him. He screamed and found himself rolling to the side, his instincts taking over as he dodged the mad dog as it attacked him. Still scared for his life he kept running to his mom who only called him a wuss and pushed him back toward the dog.

Finally Miles thought that she wasn't going to save him so he turned and the dog lounged right into the knife. Miles felt like a monster. That was when his mother explained that he was Koren, and that one day he wouldn't be worthless and be more then being that piece of Trash Miles. For two years his mother would find someone for him to fight pushing him into killing people and animals that didn't deserve death. Finally Miles confronted his mother only to be beaten brutally by his mother being constantly called worthless and a whole different essential of words and then sold to the Mayor. Even now his mother gets a front row seat to every fight Miles is in, and every time he doesn't win or loses he can see her disappointment.

Time control, ex. Miles freezes time for two minutes on day, the next day he freezes time for another two minutes how many more minutes does Miles have? One he cannot recycle the minutes or renew them.
When his time control is passed a minute Miles is paralyzed for the rest of the day.
My marking:
Along his arm is roman numerals 1,2,3,4 and 5 circling around his wrist.

Simple things

All clear
I love them
Winning, sleeping, and being alone occasionally.
But I hate
His mother, fighting, and killing.
I like this guy
Second free Koren

Others

Info I forgot
When Miles goes into his little fits he may cuss over and over and cause injury to anyone around him.
Did I mention that i am
Second Captured Koren

I am ruled by...[The Invisable spaz

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.

User Image
Ariah Lithium Daye

X
X
X

Basic

My Name is:
Ariah Lithium Daye
I was born
18 years ago
I am a
lovely young lady
I belong to
Mayor Koren

In depth

I act like this
I am a quiet reserved sort of person. Some may conceder me a bit shy as well, at least until they get to know me. When they do, they may find me a bit odd. I am a very kind and Carib person but, I can get quite depressed sometimes, though over the years I have become better at hiding my emotions. Most of the time the only one that knows is me, unless I tell someone, which I rarely do, or it's really bad. I sometimes fear that I will go insane here, which is why I had been tricked in the first place.

I do not want to be here and I am intrigued by the first free koren. He is so confident in everything that he does, and I myself wish I could be more like that at times. He is free to himself and it is nice to know that there might be, or at least was once, a way out of all of this. I long to be free myself though I know if I ever could be, I may be alone again. I don't want to be all alone.

But that's because When I was young, I'd lived with my parents in the city like everyone else. We lived out a some what normal life and tried to keep sane as best we could. It worked pretty well for a long while, and I thought our family was going to be okay. Slowly though, the city took it's effect on them like many others in the city. It wasn't that surprising I suppose, looking back on things. The city was awful, it would be hard to be okay with it all.

My dad left one day with no warnings, and no goodbyes. My mother and I had tried to live by ourselves, but every day it seemed to take more of a toll on her. She became very paranoid at times and obsessive compulsive. She became more and more strict about little things and would get very depressed. I would often talk to her and try to cheer her up, but it seldom worked at all. My mom began to put me down often then as well.

The depression worsened and so did her temper about things. The things she would tell me started to make less and less sense. One day I had come home and found a small note on the kitchen counter. I didn't understand at first. It had been saying she loved me and that none of the things that had happen were my fault. When I read the note I had thought it was just her way of apologizing for an argument or a certain incident. I had walked to her bedroom to ask her what shed meant it the note when it all made sense. I found her lying on the floor in a small pool blood.

I've been alone since then. I've gotten by on my own, but having no one doesn't do much to keep my mood the brightest, especially with my mothers example to live by. One day I came across a man that had told me he could help me. I felt that I might not be so alone anymore, and that there may have still been some good in this place, but it was a lie and a trick, and now I am stuck here under the mayors control. Fighting for what he says I must do. I do not want to be here, but I am bound to a live bomb that will kill me if I stray beyond the city limits. Even if there was a way that I found to get out also, I have no idea of where I would go or how I would make it on my own in a place I have never known before.

I am telepathic and control multiple forms of kenisis. Therefore, I am able to cause pain with my mind, move objects with my mind and read minds to some degree
I am not in control of my reading minds and do not often know that this is what I am doing. Also it takes a lot of energy for me to use my powers especially if I am causing pain to others. If I overuse my powers to much I may pass out and be quite weak when I wake up.
My marking:
I have a vine sort of marking running up my arm and wrist as well as one side of my neck.

Simple things

none other than my ears.
I love them
*music
*the chance of freedom
* the rain

But I hate
*the mayor
* this city
* loud sudden noises

I like this guy
first free koren

Others

Info I forgot
I get very afraid that I may be going insane sometimes. I can get quite depressed at times though I am pretty good at hiding it. When I hear peoples thoughts it increases my fears of insanity because I am hearing voices that no one else is hearing...
Did I mention that i am
the fourth captured koren

I am ruled by... Firechick5235

An empty being is worse than a withering body.

Ayle
Ayle Rune Eschia

X
X
X

Basic

My Name is:
Ayle Rune Eschia
I was born
13 years ago
I am a
girl
I belong to
Special Koren.

In depth

I act like this
Quiet and reserved, Ayle doesn't tell much about herself, nor can anyone draw much from her, either. She doesn't seem to have emotions but really, they're just bottled up in her, under her cold exterior that falsely projects her as heartless, when she's just broken and naive. She prefers to be alone and avoids being too close to many people because they trigger bad memories. Taken by the Mayor's sweet and kind treatment, she will do anything for him.
But that's because
She was born a few years before everything ended, before that bright star struck and the world fell into ruins, along with what was called humanity. Everything was perfect before then. She had her mother, her father, friends, and playmates. She lived in a small town in Japan and went by a different name.

And then it struck, sending everything into chaos, crushing everything until nothing was left. She could only remember a light that made her blind and everything went black. When she woke up, her family was merely a set of corpses around her, broken, rotting and covered with crusted blood, just like how she was covered with her own. She was alone.

The world was different. People had gone insane, killing each other for scraps of food, drops of water to drink. She was beaten up for the same reasons. She learned to fight back, hiding dropped knives under her clothes. But then she was captured by a group of insane people, and she was made a slave. Little by little, her emotions died away at the witness of so much cruelty and immorality, that when she reached Murder City, she was almost like a doll, showing no reaction to pain or threats. In truth, she learned to hide everything inside, because if she showed any sign of humanity, they would abuse her all the more.

Then that man came along. He offered her shelter and food, with those sweet smile and kind hands, how could she not trust him?

1. Nullification - Able to seal other Korens' powers by will, the current maximum length of time she can seal a Koren's power is a day. Because of this ability, she is immune to the other Korens' abilities, which makes her the Mayor's favorite tool.
2. Strings - Energy in the form of an indefinite length of strings. Ayle can control them like they were part of her body. While she can control targets using them, they are durable and as sharp as blades, able to cut through solid metal. They can be broken not by physical means but by other Koren powers. She combines this with her other ability to capture other Korens at the Mayor's command.

Nothing... For some reason, Ayle can use her powers without any payments.
My marking:
A butterfly spread all over her back.

Simple things

A pair of ruby-red earrings, and dark blue hair clips that draw her long hair back.
I love them
stuffed toys, chocolates, and hair clips.
But I hate
bugs, being touched by blood, and being too close to those insane people.
I like this guy
the Mayor

Others

Info I forgot
Her real name was Kirisawa Mayeko. She always carries a stuffed teddy bear with a red bow around its neck. She calls it "Paopu."
Did I mention that i am
the Special Koren

I am ruled by...Sayuhiro  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:11 pm
The troubling Korens

All it takes to change the world is a river of blood and one huge lie...

User Image
Amil Die Marx

X
X
X

Basic

My Name is:
Amil Die(Dee) Marx
I was born
19 years ago
I am a
male
I belong to
Troubling Koren

In depth

I act like this
Distant, makes everyone see that he stands strong, silent, and wise. Gives any victim, or opponent the idea that he definatly knows what he is doing, will win, and with a gentle smile. When not faced with opponents, he's about the same, but is actually more gentle. His ideals are a bit insane, and he truly doesn't consider himself wise only to keep himself from being ignorant. He hates himself plenty though he doens't show it. A secretly confused, scared individual.
But that's becauseHis memory is vague. He can remember back only when he was seven, and he was traveling with another Troubling Koren. The Koren took him in and taught him the world through his eyes." Kill everything, start new, kill anything related to the mayor, put citizens out of their misery. They don't understand how filthy they are, and we'll save them. Saving them makes us filthy, but a number of lives to save the future is a small price to pay". He didn't completely understand, and still doesn't. Though he followed the ideals and devolped a few of his own after the Koren's capute. As he was being captured he slit his own throat , after he spoke "Don't let anyone take you, they are all against you. THe mayor, his pets, and the citizens that love his Koren pets.". Amil got away, and survived on his own. He killed people, more people that were like criminals in his eyes though he believed everyone was including himself. He makes it a mission. He found others like him, and is ok with them though he watches his back. After catching Aion in a weak moment, he held that secret for him and felt a relief of his own to know that he wasn't alone in grief.
Psionic blast's
Can also hurt myself as I do my opponent, possibly worse with more memory loss, pain, and the worse could lead me to a coma.
My marking:
Mostly covers my left ear and a bit lower around the back of my cheek and stretches out over my eye.

Simple things

None
I love them
Sweets, guns, water, and heat.
But I hate
Crowds, Mayor, killing (Believes if he does it more, he'll learn to be more ok with it) and a lot of blood.
I like this guy
Aion

Others

Info I forgot
He can't rely on his powers much, therefore he has and is stilling giving himself serious physical combat and stealth training. He wears a gasmask very often, or beanie to hide his mark (Beanie is good for cold). He doesn't attempt to blend in with crowds, but he can if needed to chase someone down. He wears a long black coat with hood when out and about. He always has his formal on under all his gear (As seen in picture). His weapons include a hidden blade in his left hand (He is left handed), and a short sword on his right side.

Half the time if he catches the Third Troubling Koren messing with Aion, he'll most likely use his power either out of annoyance, or some possible jelousy. Or he'll find the nearest object and chuck it at him, though he'll act like it was an accident or mistake and smile.

Did I mention that I am
Troubling Koren One

I am ruled by...MindXHunter

“One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god"

I am...
Aion Dark Blade

X
X
X

Basic

My Name is:
Aion Dark Blade
I was born
18 years ago
I am a
male
I belong to
Troubling Korens

In depth

I act like this
Aion is the darkest of the Troubling Korens, up front he loves killing and does so without remorse, in all honesty he is the most scared out of anyone. He despises killing but continues to keep up his bravado for the sake of the rest of the Korens. If he shows weakness, he is afraid they will be just as afraid. Generally a very intellectual and calm thinker, never acts rashly and generally has no issues remaining cool headed in a fight.
But that's becausehis past is a spiraling event. Actually born to the Mayor he faked his own death when he was 8 years old and was thrown out in the wasteland, The mayor used him on many special trials, particularly ones to test the resilience of Korens and see how far their powers can stretch. After being tossed aside, into the wasteland where he eventually found his brethren. He quickly helped form the alliance and the complex idea of the Troubling Korens. By creating fear they can easily gain power by using people's fear against them and cause the arena to close down.
Conjuration and manipulation of Lightning.
The lightning turns back on me and can usually knock me out for several hours.
My marking:
Its on his right hand, generally hidden beneath his gloves.

Simple things

snakebites on his lip and a snake tattoo across his right forearm.
I love them
Alcohol, being left alone, not having to kill.
But I hate
Mayor, Mayor Korens, anybody inside the city.
I like this guy
Troubling Koren #1

Others

Info I forgot
Can easily blend in with the humans, by covering his right hand with glove and wearing his patented trench coat.
Did I mention that I am
Troubling Koren #2

I am ruled by...[Acolyte Offerus]

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ethan Alexander Blackwood

X
X
X

Basic

My Name is:
Ethan Alexander Blackwood
I was born
18 years ago
I am a
Male
I belong to
Troubling Koren

In depth

I act like this
Ethan is a very out-going personality, often becoming loud and obnoxious. He loves to talk just about anything and often causes a lot of trouble. He's sweet and cocky, but often naive to some of the things around him. Ethan is all about being different and encourages wild things to happen. He is feminine and proud of it. However, he does have a passion for hating Koren whom belong to the Mayor and seeks to 'free' them, in other words kill them, of their slave like ways since he believes they do not try hard enough to find freedom of their own accord.
But that's becauseEthan had been abandoned by his birth parents ages ago. When they had found out about his Koren traits and abilities they shunned him and cast him aside. At the age of ten he just stopping coming into the broken house he called a home and wandered the streets until he came across other Koren. They were, much like him, free yet bound by pasts of their own. Ethan became infatuated with the tall dark and handsome facade and is enamored with a particular Koren, and remains somewhat oblivious to the one who holds true affections for him. Ethan wants nothing more than to know he is loved, and all of his tricks and schemes are his way of seeking that love out; even if that love is in all the wrong places.

Feline transformation, nails extend into claws or a complete body transformation into either a giant panther, for fat fluffy cat
Emotions start to rise and so does the power
My marking:
The odd markings above and below the eyes

Simple things

Other tattoos and piercings

Tattoos over eyes and belly button, six piercings in ears, one at end of tail and one belly button piercing
I love them
breaking rules, bright colors, tall/dark/handsome men
But I hate
boring conversations, fallowing rules, being rejected
I like this guy
Fourth Troubling Koren

Others

Info I forgot
Ethan hates being told the truth and often recedes into a world of imagination, rather than face reality
Did I mention that i am
Troubling Koren

I am ruled by...Wicked_PsychoZombie

Oh I didn't mean to...sorry

User Image
Dwyte Malaki Slade

X
X
X

Basic

My Name is:
Dwyte Slade
I was bornseventeen years ago

I am amale
I belong to Troubling Koren

In depth

I act like thisI am a very shy person, but many people think it's because I am to innocent for Murder City. But that is probably true, I can't hurt anything or anyone, so I don't really know why I am with the troubling Korens. But they are my very close friends, and even though I am shy I like to talk a lot with them. Unless i'm around the third troubling Koren, I get really nervous around him I can hardly talk with stuttering. But my friends say I have a dark side that just maybe more insane than anyone in Murder City. This other person, likes to be called Mal, and he is the one who can use my powers even if they backfire on those around me and myself. Mal is very sadistic he loves harming others around him especially Korens. Anyone he sees as a threat, anyone who mocked me, anyone who threatened me he might attack. Sometimes it's a little difficult to control him if I am provoked and I may shout something terrible at someone.
But that's becauseBoth of my parents were Koren, we all lived in the outskirts of the city and they often planned on rebelling against the Previous Mayor. It wasn't until I was eight years old that I was actually taken into Murder City, there I began to realized how evil that place was. When I asked my mother why we were there she didn't respond and the next thing I knew was a bunch of people were running at us.

All of them were the citizens of the city, all of them insane like every human left on earth. I was so scared I shoved my face into my mother's shirt and I didn't open them until I thought it was safe. When the time finally came I opened my eyes to find that I wasn't near my mother at all, instead I was in the middle of a burnt mass bodies of the people who were chasing us. I panic and started running around the bodies trying to find my mother, it wasn't until I saw my reflection that I finally passed out, when I saw my face it was covered in blood and the smell of burning flesh hit my nose. When I awake I was in the outskirts again, there I lived until I was found by the first troubling Koren who took me in, and I sadly never found my mother and father.

Stay back I have my powers!:From what my friends tell me, I have a split personality and only the other me can use the element of fire

But, um, this kind of happens after..I blank out and I cannot remember anything after I turn into the other me also sometimes the fire will burn me or my allies.
My marking:On the palms of my hands

Simple things

Other markings and piercingsNope all clear!

I love themOn a rare occasion Candy, birds, and sleeping

But I hateFighting, Murder City, and Fire

I like this guyThe third troubling Koren

Others

Info I forgotThe other me likes to be referred as Mal.

Did I mention that i amThe fourth Troubling Koren

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:38 pm
The Free Korens

"My lips refuse to speak of the past."

User Image
Ainsley Lyn Lyons

X
X
X

Basic

My Name is:
Ainsley Lyn Lyons
I was born
18 years ago
I am a
female
I belong to
Free Koren.

In depth

I act like this
I've never been one to be very expressive about my feelings, no one cares nowadays, and I don't blame them. We don't have time for feelings of despair, or depression. No matter the loss... Though sometimes I believe I convince myself these things to cope with my own loss. The one person I had in my life, ripped away, leaving me... an orphan. My mother had always been the bright one in our pair, and was lured in by the Mayor... in hopes of saving me. We were starving, homeless, and on the brink of Death. The Mayor promised her he'd give us all these things, I begged her not to go, but her instincts on keeping me alive over powered her... and I lost her. Ever since, I've been stepping deeper, and deeper into darkness.
But that's becauseThe day I was born, was the day my mother had to start feeding two mouths. I never had a father, as a child, I use to look at myself in the mirror, and wonder what of mine... came from him. Certain things like my nose, and ears. They weren't my mother's, so they must have been his. Though, this soon brought up questions, that each and every time, would bring pain to my mother's face, and I soon learned to forget about the man who played on my features.

Time went on, and mother never told me why I didn't go to regular school, why, my hair always seemed to hide half my face, when ever I pushed it away, she always put it back, and whispered "You don't want people to know you're special." She always said that... always. Until... the Event. Humanity changed... but mother and I stayed the same, murder raged through the world, and I didn't know why. That's when mother confessed. I wasn't special. I was different. She began to teach me how to find, and certain myself. To master my powers, my "gifts" she called them. How to build my body to it's full potential. One flaw. A growing teen needed food, and food was scarce. That was when my world came to an end.

Mother went to the Mayor, I was stuck with new powers, and a promise of her return... but the Mayor had other plans. Plans that did not evolve her return, and now I was on my own, I ran away, as far as I could go, until beaten down, and broken, three other Koren's found me, and built me back up. At times, I'm grateful, other times... I despise the people who didn't let me follow after my mother... They tore me away, and forced me to live in my own personal Hell.

If I'm capable to look in the eyes of the person, I am able to change memories, feelings, or force their minds to believe their in immense pain. Though, they don't last forever, only for a certain amount of time.

Depending on how much of their memory or past I changed, my body will start to weaken, until finally, I black out. Not to mention... each and everytime, my soul steps deeper into darkness.
My marking:
It's distinctly placed on one of my eyes. There is a black spiral on one of my eyes, which is covered by my bangs.

Simple things

None. I tend to keep my body clean...
I love them

+ Her English Setter.
+ The Thought Of Being Free.
+ Rain.

But I hate

- The Mayor.
- Memories.
- Insanity.

I like this guy
As if I would tell you that...

Others

Info I forgot
My English Setter; Seth, never leaves my side. I found him as a puppy soon after my mother's death, and have kept him by my side ever since. He is the one thing that has a spot in my heart.

As well, after my mothers death, I cut my bangs out of my eyes, unafraid of how the world saw me. I'm different. That's that.

Oh yeah, my role is...
2nd Free Koren.

I am ruled by...Tarnished Love.

"I love to fight. It is fun and pleasureable"

User Image
Mikoto Mist Lin

X
X
X

Basic

My Name is:
Mikoto Mist Lin
I was born
17 years ago
I am a
Female
I belong to
Free Koren

In depth

I act like this
Mikoto is quite an shy. She doesnt talk to the others that well and is normally secluded away doing something that she doesnt want anyone to do with her. She is sometimes anti-social but not as bad as some people might think. She is also nice and can have anger problems but mostly is doesnt act as a normal person would
But that's because Mikoto was born on October 13th. She has a fraternal twin and follows him all the time. She was always called a 'lost puppy' when she was younger because she was never away from her brother. She is part of the Free Koren's and didn't fall for the Mayors tricks. She always wondered what the Mayor does with the ones that fall for them. Mikoto is now 17 and still follows her brother around like a lost puppy and wont stop unless she is told or when she wants to be alone and away from everyone.
Mikoto has the ability to manipulate fire and control her opponent's movements. She always uses her fire ability the most though. The only time she uses the other one is when she needs it badly.
Mikoto tends to pass out if she over uses one of her powers. Sometimes she loses control over her fire ability and gets major burns on her arms and legs if she keeps using it after she reaches her limit.
My marking:
Mikoto's mark is on her left wrist with several burn scars around it. She normally hides them with arm warmers or something.

Simple things

She has a tattoo of the Japanese words called 'love' and 'peace'. She also has her belly button pierced.
I love them
Sweets, reading, writing, being alone
But I hate
Being lied to, pain, losing control of her powers, The Mayor
I like this guy
The Third captured Koren

Others

Info I forgot
After she loses control she secludes herself even more and tries to stay away from others.
Did I mention that i am
The Third Free Koren

I am ruled by...Bravery-Homunculus

So wise so young, They say do never live long.

User Image
Dante Odio Incubo

X
X
X

Basic

My Name is:
Dante Odio Incubo
I was born
nineteen years ago
I am a
male
I belong to
the Free Korens.

In depth

I act like this
Dante can be rather sarcastic and sardonic when it come to interacting with other people. He is quick to gripe and whine, but most of it is for show. Inside the ring he plays with his opponents, always taunting them and tantalizing them with cruel or silly words. Anything that gets a rise out of a person makes him pretty darned happy. If his tactics on making a person angry work, he usually continues to mess with their head. Also, he is sadistic and loves nothing more that to freak people out, mess people up, and kill people off. Outside the ring he is calm and outgoing, blending in rather than sticking out like most Korens do. He loves music, but hates the fact that there is hardly any good stuff left.
But that's becauseDante grew up, just like every other kid in this messed up world, with a pair of insane parents. They always tried to murder him and throw him down with words and even by force. He had been used to it, though, knowing that he wouldn't be able to get out of it. But... His parents somehow broke free of their insanity to noticed his red eyes and unmistakable mark. He was a Koren, and they wanted money. That is all they ever wanted, was money. They didn't love him, they loved the fact that he was pretty much born to kill. They, however, didn't like the fact that he wouldn't become insane.

He was eight-years-old when they took him to an underground pit fight. He was trembling and scared to do anything. Though, when the much larger, more mentally incapacitated man charged him, he not choice but to choose survival over fear. He fought... As hard as he could have that day, and had managed to kill the man without any worries. All he had to show for the fight was a slash on his chest. His parents were over-joyed with the win and put him onto several more fights. And he did this until he was eleven years old. That was when the mayor came to his house and asked if he wanted a way out of the household of doom he was in. He turned down the mayor and ran to his newborn sisters room where he holed up for the night and the next day his parents were taken away and killed for sactioninf illegal fights with a Koren child for money.

His grandfather came and picked up his little sister and looked down at Dante with sad eyes. Dante knew that his grandfather wasn't insane like the others... Like his parentshad been. His grandfather was different. He knew that he would take care of his sister. That day, Dante ran away and found others of his kind, Korens that decided not to join the Mayor. He constantly fought for money inside the ring and grew fond of taunting his foes, though, every time he won, he would go out and get one blue rose and bring it to his grandfather's house. He would drop the rose by the front step for his sister and then just silently leave, never reviling himself.... All because he knew that his sister, Larka, would hate him. She did hate him. She hated all Koren's because they weren't like her... Now, several years later, she has become more hateful and more insane, and she still gets mysterious blue roses.

Dante can manipulate darkness, mimicing any sort of element with it, though, mainly fire. He can also use it to drain life out of people, but it usually ends up backfiring...
He gets major fatigue and weakness in his limbs. Also, a black spot on his chest grows if he over uses his powers too much and it is excruciatingly painful when it happens. He also cuts down his life when trying to drain people.
My marking:
The mark is on his chest, surrounded by a large dark ring that grows with over use of his powers.

Simple things

Checkered tattoos cover his neck and wrists and he has a lip ring, an eyebrow piercing, and gadges in his ears.
I love them
Music! My sister, and blue roses.
But I hate
The mayor, insanity, and the black of good music.
I like this guy
Guys? I don't like guys...

Others

Info I forgot
His power can make him insane and uncontrollable.
Did I mention that i am
The forth free Koren.

I am ruled by...Leifka  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas