Tarus: Taken WIP

Gemini:

Sagittries:]H a z e W h i t e

Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» 1 The truth, no matter how devastating or disturbing it is.
» 2 Travelling, though she can't do that very often.
» 3 Learning. Always wants to know some thing new.

Dislikes:
«1 Lies. Never has liked it, never will.
«2 Idleness. She never has been one to stay still.
«3 The arrogant people who think they know it all. Because she knows that there's always some thing else to know.

Bio:
Haze grew up under scientist parents, always working, always busy with research. But even so, they found time to spend with her, and teach things about the world. As a result, she is well-educated. But through it all, she knows that she's different, special, and just wants to be normal, like the others around here. Not even her parent know, despite how close they are.

For the first few years of school, Haze pushed herself away from people, and immersed in books and learned the things she could, and quickly became the loner. But recently, she realized how far away she was, and made an attempt to come back. Despite the fact that she has gotten much closer to the people at school, Haze still knows she's just a little to far away.

Personality:
Haze is a truth-seeker, above it all, always wanting to know the reasons why and how. Because of that, she knows quite a few things that others don't. That's why she always comes off as a know-it-all. But those who get past that, realized she's kind, open-minded, and very caring for her close friends. Haze would go as far as take the blame for some thing she didn't do, if it really came down to it.

My role:
Sagittarius

My puppetmaster:
BriarOfTheAsh

Leo:

Aries:

--: