Name: Hasaan

Nickname: "Just Hasaan, thank you."

Race: Desert Elf

Personality: Airy and dismissive. He's kind, and seemingly wise, though he's easily stumped. He has a tendency to avoid things that might cause him any discomfort or sadness. In that, he lacks responsibility.

Looks like: A tall, caramel skinned man with light hair and calm, gentle eyes. His appearance is one of grace, but the tiniest glint of doubt can be seen in him. Something in a past that still haunts him. He's never seen without a small pipe, that which scented smoke surrounds him, gently perfuming the air. There is something to be discovered about this man. Something some prying will have to be done to find...

Bio: Roughly a hundred years ago he started a village within the Tahir Desert to calm the war of the three neighboring desert elves villages. One for archery. One for magic, one for swordplay.

In his youth, Hasaan belonged to his older sisters village, one trained in swordplay. Terrible at it, he betrayed his sister, pursuing education in magicks. However he tried to avoid it, he was quickly involved in war, meeting who would be the love of his life...Karlyle.

Karlyle was a skilled archer, but had a vision. One of peace for the Tahir desert and it's elvish. On the battlefield, Hasaan was quickly overpowered and riddled with arrows. Seemingly on the brink of death...

Karlyle was not so cruel. He took the dying man into his home in secret...healing him, making him healthy once more. Between this...a romance blossomed. And they dreamed of making something the Tahir desert had never seen...peace.

Their plan succeeded and they made a new village, one dedicated to dance, to the arts and most of all peace. It was a safe haven from the warring villages, a place to call home.

Until the village dedicated to archery took Karlyle back, in the most violent way. With death. Hasaan's rage turned volatile, and he leveled that land with powerful earth magics...leaving only the magic and swordplay villages.

Today he's traveled to a school off in the north, somewhere secluded and away from their plight and strife. Somewhere where war didn't take place. He's there to teach and make peace with the past, a thing he's dedicated his life to. Something Karlyle dedicated his life to.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke

Pic: User Image

I DREW THIS. DO NOT STEAL.

Warning to writers: I'm a grammar nazi and a picky writer. If you want to RP with me, please send me a reference of your work.