Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Paranoia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:21 am
I have weird thoughts in my head sometimes. Like, what if there's some people hiding in trees waiting to snipe me. Some freak builds explosives in his spare time, laying landmines in miscellanious parks. Maybe I'll walk past the scene of a murder and become a loose end.
Then automatic flushing toilets, tell me those don't creep you out a little.
Automated cashier voices being stern with me.
Those are some I can think of now, they are maybe plausible but they probably border more closely toward superstition or senseless paranoia.

What are some of the more strange thoughts that loom in your head?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:51 am
When I was younger I was convinced that there were tiny aliens living in the air vents watching me all the time. eek

Ever seen the movie The Borrower's? Like that...but green and alien.  

That Shroomin Stoner
Crew

Partying Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

La Amatista Mariposa

Sparkly Gekko

10,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:58 am
Well, when I was about two I was afraid to go to the bathroom at night because there was a dinosaur that lived in the kitchen and he would eat me if I so much as looked at the bathroom.

And now a days I have to walk all alone down the streets to get home because I don't like the people on my bus following me. Sad part is, my house is the furthest from the bus stop so everyone follows me...

Oh yeah, and I'm still afraid of the monster under my bed...exept he's not made of slime and doesn't has three eyes anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:35 pm
When I was little, I was scared that people knew my thoughts. Like, they just somehow could tell whatever came across mind. But luckily, I realized that people can't (or at least most) do that.

LEECHGUY789

Shameless Noob

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:57 pm
Sometimes when I smoke weed I get paranoid. I'm like "Oh ******** they know! Oh s**t what do I do?"
But then I realize it probably doesn't matter. Unless they like call the cops. Then we got problems. I guess the thing that makes me most paranoid are the police.
"I see," said Lupin thoughtfully. "Well, well [...] I'm impressed." He smiled slightly at the look of surprise on Harry's face. "That suggests that what you fear most of all is – fear. Very wise, Harry."- POA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:20 pm
John Obake
Sometimes when I smoke weed I get paranoid. I'm like "Oh ******** they know! Oh s**t what do I do?"
But then I realize it probably doesn't matter. Unless they like call the cops. Then we got problems. I guess the thing that makes me most paranoid are the police.
"I see," said Lupin thoughtfully. "Well, well [...] I'm impressed." He smiled slightly at the look of surprise on Harry's face. "That suggests that what you fear most of all is – fear. Very wise, Harry."- POA

I'd say that's pretty damn practical actually.  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

Raixa_Phantasy

Mega Pieslinger

11,300 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:21 am
I sometimes wonder that a universe is living in a spec of dust and another and another! My brain started to hurt from thinking too much.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:22 pm
Sometimes I feel like people are watching me, and it doesn't help that one of my "friends" is always saying "I know where you live." We ride the same bus, but it's still creepy, and I really hope they don't know where I live...  

Facta Non Verba

Bidd No Roe

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:47 am
I can't have pictures on movies, books or magazine covers and posters looking at me because I'm paranoid that they can actually see me. I've always felt like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:12 am
Raixa_Phantasy
I sometimes wonder that a universe is living in a spec of dust and another and another! My brain started to hurt from thinking too much.

Or maybe it's a molecule on a toilet's seat and everything we know to be pure is known as filth outside the cell wall.  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

FemmeOrc

Feral Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:40 am
i actually really scarred of the government. im terrified of being poor the rest of my life and not being able to afford college.

but those are are pretty legitimate fears, right?

im pretty terrified that obama is evil and the world is coming to an end. although i dont believe in the 2012 apocalypse, im still worried.
etc
etc
etc
gonk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:20 pm
Lunar RevolverPhenomenon
i actually really scarred of the government. im terrified of being poor the rest of my life and not being able to afford college.

im pretty terrified that obama is evil and the world is coming to an end. although i dont believe in the 2012 apocalypse, im still worried.
etc
etc
etc
gonk

I think it's reasonable, things seem to be going in a downward spiral in a lot of ways.  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

FemmeOrc

Feral Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:16 pm
Fire 0ak
Lunar RevolverPhenomenon

etc
etc
etc
gonk

I think it's reasonable, things seem to be going in a downward spiral in a lot of ways.

yeah. it makes me really uncomfortable. i spent two weeks with my aunt during this past summer and im a christian but she's a real RADICAL christian. she convinced me that the president was the antichrist and that, what might as well be everything you do, is agaist God in some way or another. it was rediculous. it just adds to my anxiety

i cant tell whether the world is slowly going back up on a rise or if its still careening. its a cycle burning_eyes
stare  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff