Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Seriously guys. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:13 pm
seriously to the guild leader, you tell us to stay active yet I seem to be the only one. I joined an Rp and it hasn't continued for like a month... and i know im not in crew but do you think you could make an Rp more open and not shut in... also please don't have on the main page "please stay active when no one really is... Forgive me if im out of line in the guild positioning but hardly to no one is active...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:29 am
I know the feeling three out of seven guild's i'm in are completely dead and four of five Rp's i'm in are dead as well.it really sucks.then there are the plot line's some are good and others just should not be there.also i had one guild kick me out because of being inactive but how am i going to post if the other Role player has not posted and i only had one char because i was moving and stuff so i could keep up with it and i checked it every day but the guy just stopped rping.

Random yaoi pick:
User Image  

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:33 pm
i think people who enjoy being uke should just go for the seme role i recently jumped on the seme role and i think from all the fanfics i read that im doing pretty well sure i get embarrassed sometime cause im not used to being so dominant but as the rp goes you get used to it and become versatile and you can do more rps  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:06 am
I agree with this, but I'm gonna be honest and say I do enjoy playing the Uke more. Couldn't really tell you way. Though I do have a few Seme's in my character list. The way I like to work it is to play and Seme along with and Uke. Keeps me in my comfort zone and allows me to work with a Seme role I'm not so used to. But allot of people seemed to not want to double up. I'll play a Seme role no problem, but I like to have a Uke in there as well, I think its almost fair, if both like to play Ukes.

Also I've been inactive in this guild because real life got busy. So I didn't have any time to reply.  

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:48 am
Just adding this as a note. I know I'm not in any rps here with anyone but I did set up two and I am looking for partners. If someone joins my rp I can join one of theirs in return. I enjoy doing multiple rps I can play seme but I don't like doing it in my own you know? Right now I am doing over 15 rps in different guilds and some over pms. I can handle as many as you can throw and I am active almost every day except days I have heavy college work. I do semi-lt and I prefer to do fantasy or at least something that's not too typical like regular high school guys or something. I have no problem with huge age differences (13 with like 27 or 30 year old... Don't go higher than 30 though.) and I don't mind incest either. Anyone interested in doing rps just check mine out or pm me with idea.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff