Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DistanceGod

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:26 pm
hey i just got a PS3 and i noticed all the people that add me or want to be my friend are like under 14 so this is a call out to any teens at least 14+ NO YOUNGER trying to meet people who will chill on home or play some Black Ops with so if your interested comment on this with your username and ill be sure to add you also if anyone reads this and says this kids 14 forget it im not im 17 i just dont chill with any kids under 14 cause they start to get annoying or creepy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:05 pm
Neon MvR
hey i just got a PS3 and i noticed all the people that add me or want to be my friend are like under 14 so this is a call out to any teens at least 14+ NO YOUNGER trying to meet people who will chill on home or play some Black Ops with so if your interested comment on this with your username and ill be sure to add you also if anyone reads this and says this kids 14 forget it im not im 17 i just dont chill with any kids under 14 cause they start to get annoying or creepy.

"stop being flertatiouse dog" to denie people the chane to get to know you is a sign of ignorence for all you know there might be a 14 year old out there smarter than you and, me dont come on here claming you know what you want if all you want is some cheap girlfriend which can obviousley be seen.  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Garwaire

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:40 pm
I'd be a 60 year old dirty old man, and I'd be VEEERRRYY interested in meeting you.. ;D

Lol, jk. I only really accept friend requests from people I know at least moderately well. You can add me if you want, but I'm not online much these days, though will probably be on later playing Fallout or something. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:30 pm
8-LUST-8
Neon MvR

"stop being flertatiouse dog" to denie people the chane to get to know you is a sign of ignorence for all you know there might be a 14 year old out there smarter than you and, me dont come on here claming you know what you want if all you want is some cheap girlfriend which can obviousley be seen.
ok first of all im not looking for girls youve misread what im saying and trying to impress other people i have a girlfriend im just looking for people to become friends with who might get a long with me honestly i dont really want any girls to add me im trying to find good players but also someone who can become a friend dont pretend that every guy in the world is looking for girls to play games with thats low standard and a bad view point  

DistanceGod

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:23 pm
LAWL LOLOLOLOLOLOL me and lust played with a kid on dead-space 2 a couple days ago that was the funniest experience on that game so far what makes me laugh even harder is my gram-ma heard all the s**t i talked to the kid she hasn't said anything about it but i said things like "Your nothing but a grabastic piece of amphibian s**t" and "Open? did you just say your a** was so open you shove 4x4's up there and you dont even feel it" the kid said he was 16 but if im as old as him then he has a small case of down syndrome o and he worked at burger king "You need help with that"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:48 pm
Hey dude I'm on quite a bit if you want you can add me man.
SpoonzFTW  

chimera tamer

5,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

God of HEAVY METAL

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:51 am
Hey man I'm on for a bit almost every day. You can add me if you want my PSN is altair1194.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:48 am
On Xbox live, I only have 36 friends and non of them are younger than me, I just rather play with people my own age or older. Plus it would be really creepy if i started playing with a 14 year old in the real world, so why isn't it creepy, when playing online.  

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

PuffyTheVampireKiller

Business Trader

4,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:03 pm
i remember when i was playing Mw3 with this little kid on my team, the other team was a kill away from wining and i got killed,
and this little kid started yelling at me on his mic saying "******** PUFFYPANDA! WHY DIDN'T YOU HIDE UNTILL TIME WAS UP?!"
him yelling at me like that made me laugh for like 5 minutes.

PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games