Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Looking for a literate RP partner~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ardith16

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:41 pm
Firstly: please, please, please do not even bother if you do one-liners. 'Cause besides people not knowing the difference between you're and your, they're the thing I hate most in the world. I don't mean to sound mean or anything, but I just can't stand ppl who tlk lyk dis. Okay? 'kay.

Second thing: no semi-uke characters.

Thirdly, I use smiley faces. Deal with it. smile

My character's here:
Matthew/url]

I've only one because I have no time to make another, so I may make another in the future. We'll see~

Also, I'm looking preferably for someone to RP with for some time. Which means, by the way, not just stopping after one scene. I'll love you forever if you manage to toss some drama in, because I love drama. =D And if you don't want to roleplay anymore, I expect you to tell me. I won't mind, but I will if you suddenly stop replying.

Now...bye~ =D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:10 pm
Lol, so picky! xd

People who know what they want get far in life. I like that.

I do not do one liners at all. In fact I'm going to give you a sample of what I do:

Ryou had tuned as much of everything he could out. He didn’t want to listen, to hear or see it. He couldn’t stand it, the hatred coming from both darks, whose sole purpose anymore was to hurt those who were thought to have done them wrong. And what had he done? Nothing and this was his reward, to lay in the bed, to be seduced by his dark?

Long ago Ryou had loved Bakura, had lusted for him, to be with him and be one together. Long ago Ryou thought Bakura could change, that things would be perfect and a life for them was possible. After all they went through, a list too long to even recount and now…now once more Ryou’s kindness, his optimistic personality was proven wrong and he was made a fool of. What would the other’s think of him? When he came out the next day, or in a few hours, proclaimed as Bakura’s queen, they would all see him as a traitor as well and that’s not something he wanted.

Yet there was a deep fear that had been instilled in Ryou, one that went far beyond any fear he had ever felt. He knew now, that with Bakura as ruler, it was fully possible for the other to get rid of him, to kill him should Ryou piss him off. Nothing stopped Bakura anymore, they were no longer connected the way they had once been. This was it, this was the end of everything.

As the kiss was placed upon his lips, Ryou’s eyes closed and he laid there, letting the other do as he wished. He went back, to trying to tune everything out, yet the scream that was ripped from Malik brought him back to the harsh reality and Ryou found himself letting out his own scream as he pushed harshly at Bakura, pushing him away as he sat up.

He wasn’t sure where the power came from, where the courage to even move came from, but it was there, and it came to him. With quick reflexes that only he could have ever attained from a life time of being Bakura’s host, he moved, was in front of the two blonds and with all his strength pushed the darker half off his friend.

Marik was caught off guard. He had been so occupied with his light, with the scream, the tightness, the warmth and wetness that he never noticed what Bakura’s own light was doing. Never saw the normally scared and timid rabbit coming right at him until he found himself falling backwards and right off the bed. With a grunt, Marik landed on his back, dazed for a moment as to how he got there, yet it wasn’t long before things clicked and he slowly climbed to his feet. Dark eyes glared menacingly at the whitenette, normally so full of emotions of hatred or some other dark emotion, yet this time there was nothing behind those eyes. They were empty, yet spoke volumes to anyone who dared stare at them.

When the other rose, Ryou knew he was in trouble, knew that Marik was not having this. There was going to be hell to pay, and the only thing Ryou prayed for was Bakura’s ability to control the other darkness before too much could happen. That look in the other’s eyes, Ryou shivered at. He didn’t even need to have the other start to advance on him to start to run.

Naked as a jay-bird, Ryou ran to the door, Marik hot on his trails. He yanked the door open and ran out, down the long hall they had walked down previously. He could hear the heavy foot falls of the bare-footed brute as they ran. His lungs burned from his heavy panting; not even living with Bakura had he ever had to run so damn far or fast. He made it to the throne room where the others were still chained up. He rounded a corner, and then behind a pillar, only to come face to face with Marik, eyes narrowed, murderous.

“My, my little rabbit. I’ve had just about enough of you.” He hissed lowly.
Ryou gasped and turned running back out from behind the pillar, stumbling over the bodies that littered the floor, searching for a way to get away from the other male. He shot back into the hall, running back, taking twists and turns in this elaborate, lavish, structure. As he ran, he spotted every now and then a servant or two that Bakura had apparently deemed viable to serve him and not be under lock and key. They would do to stop the beast that was Marik.

And with such wondrous luck (and sympathy from the author), a servant exited one of the rooms and Ryou grabbed him, shoving the boy behind him to stop Marik. It worked, or so he heard, as Marik toppled over the boy, sending them both crashing to the floor. This was all Ryou needed to turn down a different corridor and disappear in the maze, hiding form the brute and hopefully Bakura, but it would be alright if Bakura found him, so long as the other didn’t hurt him, which he highly doubted.
------
Meanwhile, Marik growled as he stood, glaring down at the being that dared to come in front of him and keep him from his goal. The boy was young, no older that sixteen, maybe seventeen. He had the most striking blue eyes, it reminded Marik so much of Isis. Maybe that’s why he didn’t hurt the boy, or maybe it was the way the other shook in fear. None the less, Marik got a thrill from both the looks and the fear.

He smirked and reached down, grabbing he boy and lifting him, holding him tightly and waited. By now Bakura would be looking for him, afraid he would hurt Ryou or maybe trying to catch his run-a-way bride to punish him. Either way, Bakura would come and when he did, Marik would demand time to torture Ryou or at the very least, the servant he found to compensate for his loss.

Yes I mostly do YGO, but I've tried out other anime and I do use OCs as well, so I'm not stranger to that. I try to proofread everything I do, but sometimes words escape my edit. So I hope you don't mind.

I like smily faces, so I'm down with you using them. It lets me know how you're feeling you know? Because words alone don't allow that.

I don't believe I have semi-uke characters. I don't know how you could have semi-uke characters unless you mean seke? But then again, for a seke, they're normally more dominant towards being either seme or uke to begin with....so...lol

I have my uke, is name is Adrian and he's crazy! lol He's uke all the way, but not to the point where he is the crybaby borderline woman, I don't like people who do characters like that. Because they're guys. They may be in a relationship and may have to take it up the butt, but they're still guys. They can be slightly feminine, but still, they're guys. They have the testorone in them, so they should act like guys. It's not that hard to make a person a guy, even if a girl is playing him, I've learned that. lol

So, are you interested in rp with me? I do like rp for a long while as long as it holds my interest. I do more than one scene...which strikes me odd that people do more than one scene. I currently have on rp that's on going for about a year now that as over 1200 posts to it and we're only about half-way through before ending it.

I do like to do lemon scenes, I'm not sure if you would know that term, but it's basically the clean way of saying I do rp sex scenes, but those are normally few and far between you know? And yes, I put drama in. I love thinking up drama and how to move an rp along and such like that.

So I hope you're interested adn I look forward to hearing from you. heart  

Serenity345

2,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items