Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just Us Girls

Back to Guilds

This is the place to Chat,Roleplay,Play Games, And just have fun 

Tags: gold, lottery, friends, movie, girls 

Reply The Advice Room
GAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! SHE'LL RUIN EVERYTHING!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:07 pm
So I found out last january or so, that the cutest guy from my 5th grade class had liked me ever since that year. I was confused for how I felt about him for a long time...Then Finally not to long ago, I decided to establish a long-distance relationship w/ him. Since he had found out I moved away by the time he told me. So I asked my bff to tell him. Then I wrote about it very vaguely on my facebook status AND THE SCHOOL SLUT FOUND OUT! I had to tell her who he was otherwise she would torture me until she found out! (She never said that but that doesn't mean it wouldn't have happened.) I haven't even found out yet if he'll accept it, but I just know she's gonna spread it all over the school. (Luckily, I'll be absent tomorrow.) What should I do???  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:56 am
hang in there and just try not to think about it and hope for the best smile  

coach AUTEM

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:54 pm
So? What's it matter to you? Sweetheart, if you were going to have a relationship with this guy, everyone would've found out about it sooner or later. I know it's not cool when someone spreads something around, though. It's much more comfortable to let information like that out gradually yourself, so you can control it. But there's no need to be ashamed or worried about it! What are you so afraid of? That people will laugh, or make jokes, or make fun of you for it, or think of you poorly? Let them. If they're low enough to do something like that, don't waste your time giving them a second thought! My point is, sweety, I don't see the problem. This girl, whoever she is, shouldn't cause you to worry like this. Don't let it get to you! Plus, you don't even know if she's gonna tell anyone. There's no point in worrying over things in which you cannot control. Just roll with the punches and keep on smiling. People can't hurt you if you don't let them. ^_^

Hope this helps!

-Reku1495  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:39 pm
Reku1495
So? What's it matter to you? Sweetheart, if you were going to have a relationship with this guy, everyone would've found out about it sooner or later. I know it's not cool when someone spreads something around, though. It's much more comfortable to let information like that out gradually yourself, so you can control it. But there's no need to be ashamed or worried about it! What are you so afraid of? That people will laugh, or make jokes, or make fun of you for it, or think of you poorly? Let them. If they're low enough to do something like that, don't waste your time giving them a second thought! My point is, sweety, I don't see the problem. This girl, whoever she is, shouldn't cause you to worry like this. Don't let it get to you! Plus, you don't even know if she's gonna tell anyone. There's no point in worrying over things in which you cannot control. Just roll with the punches and keep on smiling. People can't hurt you if you don't let them. ^_^

Hope this helps!

-Reku1495

This is great advice! If you act like you don't care (or even better if you act like your happy that everyone knows) no one else will care.  

Zenally

4,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:59 am
I admit it's not the best way for it to get out, but don't be too upset, somebody would find out sooner or later  
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games