Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Might quit gaia too!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will i quit gaia?
  nope
  sounds like you will o.o
  I don't want you too T.T
  You should D=<
View Results

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:59 pm
Yea i might quit gaia. I haven't been on that much ever since luna quit gaia and when i am on there's no one to talk to cause no one's on!
If i do quit gaia i will give away my items and i will want to be kicked out of the guild. I know that i can post in the guild but what about when there's nothing to post in!
I just have no idea what to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:12 pm
Aw, don't quit! It wouldn't be as fun here without you! I'm sure things will get more active soon, and you will have more people to talk to. Plus, what if you get back on at one point? It will be great to see you, but you won't have anything for your avatar. Plus, I'll miss you!  

Toadette25

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:21 pm
Toadette25
Aw, don't quit! It wouldn't be as fun here without you! I'm sure things will get more active soon, and you will have more people to talk to. Plus, what if you get back on at one point? It will be great to see you, but you won't have anything for your avatar. Plus, I'll miss you!
o.o hmmm, wow!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:17 pm
ikr a lot of ppl are not active and its starting to get boring xd  

Aurous07

Dyl-PickIes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:51 pm
I quit Gaia after a year of it in 2005.....and now I'm back
Any hoo, I got an idea......don't quit. =) You'll regret it especially if you give your stuff away when you come back like me! I wish i never gave away my Dj headphones and Horns of Demon =(  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:22 pm
Hey, rain, don't do that. I'll try on as much as I could, if that could help.  

EnaLeFay

6,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:37 am
Dude...
Did that George Washing dude quit when he was outnumbered 500 to 1, out of supplies, and tired?
Did that Einstein dude give up when his teachers were bull***tting him?
Did Bruno Mars end it all when that girl left him?
Ok, just forget the Bruno Mars part but to the rest: NO!

I know what I'm saying has no relevancy to the point but anyways....
Can't you see there's more to life (Gaia) than a single woman (speaking in an unsexist way)
What about your bros and broets(xP)?

My only piece of advice is get out(MTV hills, Towns, whatever) and start talking! Who knows what could happened...
I know a dozen(well not really) stories of how social in Gaia has made an impact in those people lives!

Now Rain... don't tell me you forgot about the 'Glory' in your name. Even if it's the magician now, the 'Glory' is still there.....deep inside your heart..........locked........hidden............but easy to find.........and easy to get.............. Luna didn't take it when she left............neither must you forget it...............there's more in Gaia................... than the TRG....................and Im not advertising if your thinking that................... neither am I supporting to quit.....................bros before hoes?..................running out of stuff to say....................ummm..................
Those who seek magic...

...will find magic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:36 am
Dude....Unit.....that was an amazing speech....
That even made me not wanna quit anything. O.o

Rain, hun, don't quit.
The guild is kinda slow right now because some people are just getting back to school and what not.
I have so much school work most of the time that not even I know what to do. >.>
You have been wonderful in this guild.
smile
Plus, people will miss you.
What if Luna comes back and you're not here?
Then it would be bad on you both.  

BrittyAsInPretty
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:49 am
@,...... XD?- i have no clue if i should say XD or bot? and yea i shouldn't give away my items.

@ena- I'm not saying do that I'm just saying that my friends outside of the guild like ive haven't been on lately.... T.T i'm lonely!

@blue-O.O *laughs* ah blue, your so... random, I like that!!! ;D

@boo- I have 2 things to say, when did you get back from your hospital visit and ok, thank you! : )

@everyone- wow this is alot of typing and I won't quit, never knew how many poeple liked me, hm.... weird! owo  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:03 pm
I have been back for about a month now.
And anytime.  

BrittyAsInPretty
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

Triforce Me Hard

Witty Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:17 pm
xD-BoTx
I quit Gaia after a year of it in 2005.....and now I'm back
Any hoo, I got an idea......don't quit. =) You'll regret it especially if you give your stuff away when you come back like me! I wish i never gave away my Dj headphones and Horns of Demon =(

I left in 2005 as well, and came back about 2 days ago. I had so much stuff I should have kept. I'd be a freakin' multi-millionaire in gold. ;A;  
The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games