Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
||muzik♪ 音楽 ╰ profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

desired

Bashful Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:35 pm

profiles go here! don't post!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:25 pm

User Image

Hey!, My name is Len Kagamine. I really, love my name. To me it means, Left Reflection I've been living since December, 27 XXXX. I'm obviously a Male. So see ya!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXthe i d e n t i t y

P E R S O N A L I T Y
I’m much more timid then my sister, but I can still be wild. I’m calmer then my sister, she is very friendly but some people think she’s too hyper for her own good. Anyways, I’m optimistic and kind-hearted but also somewhat laid back and reserved. I like to impress people and to please everyone but sometimes I try too hard but I always try to be mature and even tempered. I try not to complain and be lazy but sometimes those things can't be helped you know.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXto deep R E A L I T Y

D E A T I L S
Bananas and Bananas. I also don’t understand why people call me a ‘shota‘ boy. I may be small now but when Im older I’ll be taller then all of you. Ha...

L I K E S

♥ Yellow
♥ The Keyboard
♥ Bananas! <3 <3 <3

D I S L I K E S

✗ Being called a ‘shota’ boy.
✗ People being mean to his friends
✗ The new Vocaloids.

LittleSilent

((Rin is right reflection biggrin ))

LittleSilent

desired

Bashful Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:47 pm

User Image

Konbanwa!, My name is Rin Kagamine. I really, love my name. To me it means, Left reflection. I've been living since December 27th, XXXX. I'm obviously a female. So see ya!

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Rin is very stubborn. She just won't agree with you if she disagreed with you in the first place. She tends to treat the people she appreciates the most as if she doesn't like them at all, a very good example being her twin brother. This is probably due to the fact that, when it comes to showing appreciation, she gets very, very shy. But on the other hand, she is also very optimistic and short tempered. For example, pouting and blushing are her 1# habits.

D E A T I L S
I am the left side of Len.

L I K E S

♥ bubble tea
♥ hugs & kisses
♥ sweet things

D I S L I K E S

✗ bugs
✗ being alone
✗ pain

miikanchii
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:57 pm

User Image

Hello. The name is Luka!, My name is Luka Megurine. I really, Love my name. To me it means, Luciana. I've been living since January 30th,XXXX. I'm obveously a female. So see ya!

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Luka is a quite and shy person. When it comes to males she cant speak and tries to think of something to say.She is also a really nice person is is sometimes like a mother to the younger ones like Rin and Len. She tries her hardest to make sure they do an good job on anything. She is a talker when she isnt shy and clamming up when talking to a male. She talks normal to half of all the males except one.

D E A T I L S
She likes to have girl only times with the other girls and do their hair when she can.

L I K E S

♥ Sweets
♥ Her friends
♥ Singing

D I S L I K E S

✗ The new vocaloids
✗ being mean
✗ Not being able to sing

Bravery-Homunculus

Bravery-Homunculus

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:52 pm

User Image

Why hiya there~!, My name is Hatsune Miku. I really, love my name. To me it means, First Sound. I've been living since August 31st XXXX. I'm obveously a girl. So see ya!

P E R S O N A L I T Y
I've been told I'm a kind-hearted and soft-spoken girl who cares about others. I would rather hide my feelings so others would be happy then just care only about myself. I can be rather shy, but I am very gentle and sympathetic. People sometimes say I'm too nice. I can sometimes be brave when someone hurts the people I care about, and I am mature. Most of the time though, I do like to kid around with the other Vocaloids.

D E A T I L S
I get along with animals quite well, and I own a cat named Kurai.

L I K E S

♥ Music
♥ Sweets
♥ Leeks

D I S L I K E S

✗Getting Sick
✗ Being Replaced
✗Tight Spaces

Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:43 pm

((FIRST ORIGINAL X3))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello There!!, My name is Kairi Kazehaya. I really, love my name. To me it means, Kairi means "Ocean village" and Kaze means "wind" and Haya means "fast". I've been living since February 9th (year unknown). I'm obveously a girl. So see ya!

P E R S O N A L I T Y
She isa little shy, but is really nice and loyal when she gets to know you. She is loyal, and an amazing friend. However, she is a little bipolar, so one second she will be a ray of sunshine and the next she'll be a ticking time bomb.

D E A T I L S
She is bipolar and ADHD

L I K E S

♥ manga
♥ chocolate
♥ singing

D I S L I K E S

✗ guys who think they are so awesome
✗ snobs
✗ carmel

Mrs Raito agami

Anna

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200

Lost Horizons

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:08 pm

User Image

Hallo!, My name is Kuroi Tsuki. I really, love my name. To me it means, black moon. I've been living since August 11th, (unknown). I'm obviously a female So see ya!

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Well just to start things off I have a very odd personality. Ones that's filled with love and joy, weirdness, and sometimes pain. My own mind runs differently then the rest of our little musical group. I am basically a loving person and am able to get along with both sexes, but there is a fault here. Sometimes I can seem so keen, rude and aggressive it gets very hurtful. Most of the time this only comes out when I'm either agitated or someone chooses to start something with me. With this I seem like a ruthless female.

D E T A I L S
I have a major addiction to pocky and sweets which will make me a little hyper here an there. I also seem like I have A.D.D., but in all reality I don't.

L I K E S

♥ Pocky (this includes other sweets)
♥Music
♥Manga

D I S L I K E S

✗ Strawberries
✗ Horrible sounds of so called 'music'
✗ Snobby people

BonBonRawr
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff