Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Unit Blue's tales....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:15 am

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:40 am
heart
The story of William...

William was an average boy. There was nothing special to him, he was just another shadow in this world, and he knew that. William was 14 and in high school. He hated school. But what he did like about it was the students. He had a few good friends their that were the only reason that kept him going on life. Suddenly one day, a though hit him.. his friends weren't worth it. They would just forget each other when they all separate for college.... what was the point in making new friends. That was William's belief, and he would stick with it no matter what... which makes him emo

One day...

It was another normal boring day of school for William. Someone entered the classroom. It was a girl. She was cute and other stuff I'm too tired to say, but you get the point. The teacher introduced her as "Daisy" the new student. She was assigned to seat at the back of the class, far away from William who sat near the front.

Days passed...

But Daisy quickly made many friends in a few number of days, and William was one of them. But each morning, William would be the first person Daisy would greet. And everything changed for William once they got each other's phone number. William started to become... somewhat excited. He was always happy now. The two of them would call each other till' early morning. And would talk more now in class, more than they would talk with anyone else.

Autumn came...

William walked up to the school's entrance. The trees were orange mixed with red, William loved it. He always loved Autumn, besides winter. Suddenly he saw Daisy, waiting for him. He smiled

Later that day...

The school bell rang. The student's left the classroom. William walked out the classroom and went to the hallway, then walked to his locker. As he closed his locker door and turned, he saw Daisy, smiling as always. They walked together towards the school's main door. They had a nice chat, and at the end William said, "You know Daisy, your the best friend I've ever had." to his surprise, Daisy's smile dissolved, and she stopped at her steps. William looked surprise, "What happened?" Daisy looked up at William and said in a tone William never heard Daisy use, "You don't get it don't you?" William gave a puzzled look. Suddenly Daisy stepped forwards and in the next moment, their lips touched. It lasted 3 seconds and in that time, the whole student body had their eyes on them. Daisy stepped backwards, blushing. Then she turned as started running away. William just stood there... motionless... two thoughts appeared in his mind. He could either walk away, or chase her...... William's took 10 seconds to decide. He opened his closed eyes and made the choice. He stepped forward and...

END  

Unit Blue

EnaLeFay

6,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:54 pm
Stupid William..

If he doesn't chased Daisy, I will surely make his live miserable..

Unless..

William doesn't think of Daisy that way..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:22 am
I should have started with something else instead of that love story.... cause I'm too lazy to write others D:  

Unit Blue

The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff