Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Does anyone else here...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashli Terror Discoteka

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Whenever I feel like replapsing I call someone - no matter what time it is.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:36 am
I don't cut as much anymore, but I still do it. It's not pointless. It really helps...  

LovetheOmni

8,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

music_lover16

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:09 pm
I don't cut anymore cuz people were driving me insane, in my classes cuz it got around that I was and then everyone was like you are such a freak, I didn't really care about that but my parents found otu so I had to lie like hell to get out of it!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:39 pm
the only reason i stopped cutting is because i was put in the psyce ward of the hospital and was not allowed to have sharp objects.  

cOOkies for teh shara

GardyLoo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:57 am
i used to cut, and then someone told my school counselor and then i realized i had a problem...and my friends came up to me and they asked me why i was in the counselor's office (they didn't know i cut) i didn't tell them why, but one of my very good friends who i've known sonce 1st grade came up to me and i just told her everything, so my advice to you is: find a good friend, and spill, it'll feel better.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:18 pm
i have to try
extreamly hard to keep from
hurting or cutting myself.
although,
it never as hard as when i first stopped

Bonnie[Heart]Clyde

Bonnie[Heart]Clyde

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:21 pm
lostmypain
I don't cut as much anymore, but I still do it. It's not pointless. It really helps...

trust me it becomes an
addiction and harder and harder to stop;
until finaliy you are like everyone else.
cutting and trying to commit suicide
and everything is out of your control.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:33 am

i never thought i would manage to stop but i did. i wanted to stop. i promised it to myself many times but i failed to keep the promise. so i promised it to my best friend. i would never break a word given him. and so it works : )

Evalyen

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

#1animemaster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:12 pm
i cut under my right wristband,the top not the bottom.and im trying to stop.......its realy hard....sometimes when i get realy mad at myself or others....i get alone in my room and punch myself in the stomach or claw at my wrists.....imnot proud of it but......im slowly stopping.....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:20 pm
its hard i know. u should tell somebody. i know it might be hard but there are people that really care and want to help you.  

im-a-scientist!!!

music_lover16

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:29 pm
I cut for a while and stop but then I started again, no theres cuts on my leg that haven't fully healed yet and its gettin gwarm out side so I have to wear pants because like I want the idiots in my school to find out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:18 pm
******** cutting
i smash my face into walls  

Supersweatt

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items