Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:43 pm
This is not an RP, nor a chit chat random thread. This topic is about things that you have seen that, to you, is beautiful.

You must follow Gaia's rules about graphical wording here as that is the rule most easily broken in a thread like this. So, be very careful.

Now, tonight, Sunday, February 20, 2011, I saw a sky filled with stars. There were no clouds whatsoever. The ground was covered in white ice crystals better known as snow. Most of it was packed down to add height to the normal pathways that are set before me on any given Sunday evening on my way home.

There was very little traffic, which is quite surprising since some Sundays there is as much traffic as there is during rush hour on a weekday it is that bad.

But, thankfully, there was very little traffic. A couple of other people were also out for a walk. I am not sure of where they were going, not that I care either.

Tonight was a beautiful night. One for the eyes to see.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:14 am
A few days ago, I was outside at sunset. I looked at the trees, with bare branches, and they looked beautiful. They looked like a silhouette of trees, and while I see this all the time, I thought it looked even better with the orange and pink sky cat_3nodding  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:44 pm
A warm, but wintry evening. I feel more awake at night and sleepy during the day. I wonder if I am turning into some sort of creature of darkness.  
83. Dead threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games