Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Other Roleplays/Special Roleplays
The Harcourt Family - Exploring Histories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:35 pm
Winny jumped up on Jabe, her slight weight making no difference but making him sway for a bit. "Before making any rash descions, lets talk to Saberlin, eh? THAT would be more sensible."

Cheria reached up and gently stroked a flower petal before her hand fell back down. "It still hurts a bit, but I guess.....that's ok.Mummy an' daddy would like to know the whole story, so I'll leave it up to you." She closed her eyes and dozed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:58 pm
He let her jump up on him with a soft laugh, shaking his head at her. Winny did have a good point. "Ahh, alright, alright...I'll talk ta him calmly. Bu' he's gonna owe me thirty practice sessions ta make up fer this"

Shifting his shoulders then reaching his arms above his head, Jabe stretched and yawned widely, giving himself a small shake afterwards, "n'kay, I'm gonna freshen up and head to the med bay, chew Sabe's ear off, then I'm startin' work. See you down there in five" he gave Winny a peck on the cheek and two-fingered salute by way of leave before clomping off to get changed.

Saberlin smiled, watching her stroke the flowers. "You like these kind, do you not? I remembered you were playing in these lilacs in the main garden one day" He thanked one of the recption staff for bringing the vase of water for them and put them into the glass vase on her bedside table, arranging them so they sat prettily, lending a splash of purple and perfume to the ward.

He nodded at her words, looking up when someone very familiar walked into the room. Saberlin rose to his feet at once. "Father...err...I can explain! It was...it was no one's fault but my own" he started before the taller figure could even get a word out. "Blame me...I should never have taken her to fighting practice."

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:14 pm
Winny followed Jabe into the medical bay, her gold colored fur rippling in the gray light. Finding a little Alcove, she turned back into human and walked in Cheria's room. She stroked her dozing daughter's head while Jabe and Saberlin talk things out.

Cheria basked in her mother's attentions, while her ears pricked in the direction of Saberlin and Jabe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:58 am
((Oh, I forgot that she was in big cat form for a moment there. Whoops. ^///^))

Jabe didn’t say anything in reply to Saberlin’s frantic interjection at first. After taking one look at his daughter with Winn, he simply strode up and plonked one heavy, huge hand on his son’s smaller shoulder, accompanied by a wide spiky grin.

“Guess what…we need ta talk” he announced clearly, in a tone that made that statement irrefutable.

Saberlin met his dad’s glowing gaze for a few seconds at least before looking away with a sigh of resignation.

“Y-yes, I was afraid of that” he admitted; tail drooping behind him as he was led away to a more private alcove to talk.

He glanced back over his shoulder at Cheria as he walked, apologising silently.

Some minutes later, both boys reappeared, Jabe’s face arranged in a very satisfied smirk, like the leopard that caught the prize kill.

Clapping his son on the back to nudge him forward, the master of the household folded his arms and leaned casually back on his heels.

“So, tell ‘em the final verdict kiddo…Ahaha!” he laughed, obviously pleased with whatever decision they had come to.

Saberlin had his chin lifted in the sort of ‘I will bear this!’ determination he displayed whenever he had to go through something he didn’t like.

Twitching when he was told to spill the beans to the others, he took in a deep breath through his nose before exhaling slowly.

“Hahhh…the verdict is…Cheria and I shall have to do as many archery and fencing lessons with father until we both are proficient enough not to stab ourselves. We must also learn how to properly apply protective precautions BEFORE the practice commences. And to have more than one pair of eyes on little sister at all times”.

He took another breath before he went on, raising a finger in the air to make the point

“Furthermore…I shall owe father and mother time in the laboratory to make up for putting Cheria in danger. I must work twice as hard as before”

At this, he tried to suppress the flicker of a smile. To anyone else that punishment might have been boring, but to Saberlin…well, he was going to enjoy it! He just didn’t want to let on. A workaholic even then.

Jabe was nodding in the background, backing up whatever was being spoken. "There, ya see? I let 'em off easy"  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:00 pm
Winny slitted her eyes at Saberlin. "I guess......that will do. Cheria, well, I think she is too young, but you know best, Jabe." She stroked the sleeping child's head once more, and then walked out of the med. bay, muttering something under her breath. Changing back into big cat form, she looked around for Sil, but she couldnt find her anywhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:17 am
...As it happened, after their mother and father went away on their planned holiday, Saberlin inherited the family household, the job and all the responsibilites that came with it. They never did get to have all the archery lessons with Jabe.

That holiday turned out to be one that Jabe and Winny should never have taken...however, Saberlin loved his work. It was his passion after all, and easily became his life...

As for Cheria, she had left and gone off to live her own life in her own way...

And things in the future were very different!

((Roleplay Ended))  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Other Roleplays/Special Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out