Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
The General Gamers Club! (Open for new members!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:26 pm
There's Clubs for Scariokart and D&H, but what about everything else?

It's right here.

The General Gamers Club

What will they be doing?
Mac will be mostly picking on Jareth arranging a casual gamers room, for both general play AND club-wide competitions! Prizes can go from lunch at the Cafeteria to an (IC) console of their very own!

Mac would like to warn in advance that the consoles do tend to bite, and he is not responsible for any injuries sustained during their time in the club or with the minipet consoles.

What if I, a well-meaning student, have a complaint about the club?
Complaints will be directed to Jareth, the head of the Complaints department. His stuttering means he wants to help you a lot. Honestly though, it's probably faster (and safer, sort of) to approach Mac.
(OOC issues should be sent to Enoh, however. <3)

Wait...a Minipet prize can be won?!
Yes. I have an SE coming that will be halloween versions of the major consoles! Once they come around, they will be added to the prize pool...and given out by Mac, ICly.

Questions?
Ask in this thread, or PM myself (Enoh Love)!

More to come later!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:44 pm
Club Plans

Casual Gaming!
General RP with videogames. Yup.

Competitive Gaming!
CONTESTS. INTENSE BATTLES. All from the safety and comfort of a comfortable chair, with no attacking machines or Red in sight.

Make-your-own Game!
Teams will pour their blood, sweat and tears into creating their own video game...using a halloween version of RPG Maker. Joy!

Open to suggestions!  

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:46 pm
Members

President:
"Mac": He does have a real name, really! He knows enough about games to enjoy them, but will likely be sparking competitions more than anything. Thanks to his connections, he has a slew of consoles at his disposal...
His favourite game is probably Pokeman.

Vice-President:
Jareth: The Video Game Loving Ghost from the Past. He's the go-to guy if you want information on hidden items and walkthroughs, but his slightly OCD nature might be a little hindering at times...
His favourite game is currently the Final Nightmare Series.

Club Members
Jericho: First member!

Could be you!: With something else about you, too!

Joining

Simply post in this thread with an interested character. You can write out a little blurb about them if you want, but we would like to know their current favourite game!

Enoh is lazy and using her phone to post right now so there is no form or anything. >>;  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:01 pm
--Saved for fun--  

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:02 pm
And, open!

Pardon the dust. Phone posting is hard. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:22 pm
SIGN JERICHO UP  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:54 pm
Uwaah I am interested! Aksaja needs to learn about this stuff lololol. I have a quick question, though XD

I was planning at some point to make IC art versions of the Halloween-ified game consoles at some point to sell in my minishop over in the minis guild owo;

Is that going to conflict with your minipets ideas/should I drop doing those? I don't mind, just wanna make sure you don't mind if I still do that or ... D: *flails a bit*  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games