Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
The вєαυтιғυℓ people (profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:59 pm
Role play

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:01 pm
Anime Nerds

Boy

User Image
Welcome to the wonderful world of Me

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
F i r s t Impressions

- - - N a m e:
              Ariana Omelia Prince
              - - - R o l e:
              The Anime Nerd

- - - A g e:
              Seventeen

- - - n i c k n a m e s:
              Ari [pronounced r - ee]

- - - G e n d e r:
              Female

- - - H e i g h t a n d W e i g h t:
              Around 5'6" and 119 lbs

Background C h e c k

- - - B i o g r a p h y:
For a while, life was a bit of a confusion. My parents split up, but I was young, and didn't care much. At first my dad visited. He would send letters to me and my sisters, Leanna, Michelle, and Karissa. Presents came every Christmas, and every birthday. Sometimes he would even pay a surprise visit. Although we loved it when he would stay, my mother did not. She would keep her distance from him, locking herself in her bedroom. She hated that man, but none of us knew why. Well except for Michelle. She is our oldest sister. Then comes me, after me comes Leanna, and Karissa's the baby. Right now, Michelle's nineteen, but she's still in high school. She had failed the eleventh grade, and had just now made it to Senior Status. Oh, and she's part of the emo group. I'm pretty sure she hates all of us. Leanna's younger than me, putting her at age 15. She is in ninth grade, and I'm pretty sure she's a nobody in school. She hates participating in anything, and has like, two friends. Well next, and last, comes the baby. Karissa. She is a Nerd. She's a super genius, and has excellent grades. Right now she's supposed to be in eighth grade, but she skipped ahead to be a freshman.

Every time my dad comes to town, he brings gifts. Usually there some pretty sweet things too. I would get the latest japanese manga comics. Some technological stuff, some anime things latest from Japan. (My dad was fond of Japan made items.) I loved everything. It all eventually led me to be such a big nerd. But I don't care what people think of me. It's my life style, and if they do n't like it, then they can suck it up and cry about it to someone else. Because this chic does not care.

- - - P e r s o n a l i t y:
|Loud| |Bubbly| |Entertaining| |Sensitive| |Sweet| |Expressive| |Oblivious| |Gullible|

- - - L i k e s:
I'm obsessed with Candy; Bright Colors; ANIME!!!; Dancing; Photography

- - - D i s l i k e s:
Please rid me of Spiders; Debbie Downers; The dark; Scary People; Pepsi >.<

T h e Reality

- - - M u s i c:
Bass down low - Cataracs

- - - M y M i n d:
-ox- Smartie Doll -xo-

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:02 pm
Ravers

Boy

User Image
"I'm a Raver not a bloody drug addict."

F i r s t Impressions

- - - N a m e:
              Lorien "Khaos" Wingates

- - - R o l e:
              Raver girl

- - - A g e:
              seventeen

- - - n i c k n a m e s:
              Khaos, firecracker, Lorlor

- - - G e n d e r:
              firey female

5' 5" and 115 pounds

Background C h e c k

- - - B i o g r a p h y:
Lorien grew up with a couple of English dorks for parents. Like seriously the dorkiest parents you could ever imagine having. They both nerded out to Star wars and Lord of the Rings type stuff and owned a crap load of figurines and the like from the movies. Hence the reasoning behind her totally nerdy name which she loves. Yes she loves her nerdy parents because for one thing, they never fight and if they do it's about the goofiest of subjects never to be taken seriously and they love her to death. In school she was quite the popular girl because she always had the coolest in technological stuff. Yeah her parents were genius' and basically had the hook up since they both worked for big companies. She never let it go to her head though and was basically a really nice girl in her grade school.

That is until she turned raver. Her first rave was when she was only fourteen years of age. Her parents allowed her to go only because it was an all ages club and not too far from their house. She also promised to take the family car with the driver who would wait for her so they wouldn't worry about her coming home late. When she got inside it was like nothing she had ever experienced before. All the bright colors and yet mixed in with a darkness that she herself had never been able to grasp before. She was entranced by the entire situation. Immediately afterwards she started downloaded music and trying out different styles. She grew very good at glowsticking and free styling but her most favorite style had to be industrial dancing. She started wearing synthetic dreads and raving clothing all the time. The next rave she attended she was like a freaking veteran at it. She made a lot of new friends there that she adored and they her. They even named her Khaos Firecracker because of her wide range of knowledge of different styles and her awesome dance moves. Around this time she started getting the diss from her other friends in school because she was so different now. So hard and spontaneous. So weird. She didn't care. In fact she even had a bunch of new raver friends who went to school with her. This carried on over in highschool as well. She found that she hated the other cliques in the school that even mimicked a bit of the style that she adopted and called it something different. Now that she has to work with them occasionally she doesn't know what to think.

Lorien is a bit of a split personality. At times she can be totally spontaneous and in your face. She has high levels of energy that come from no where and will randomly go on tangents that totally make sense to her in her head. Lorien loves a dance challenge every now and then as well. At other times she can be as sweet as a kitten and quite shy. She has this complete cutesy side to her that wins over so many hearts that it's crazy. Her friends call it the kandi kid side of her that just makes friends like crazy. But like every one she has her moments where you can't do a thing with her. Her feelings get hurt very quickly and she is not scared to let it show.

- - - L i k e s:
Industrial music, Synthetic dreads, dying her hair different colors, Raves, Hot guys dressed all in black

- - - D i s l i k e s:
downers, posers/liars, anything too mainstream, slow music like dubstep, being alone

T h e Reality

- - - M u s i c:
Pong by Eisenfunk

- - - M y M i n d:
HatterHarleyQuinn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:04 pm
Goths

Boy

User Image
"What do you want? A vampire? Hell No! I am not a vampire"

F i r s t Impressions

- - - N a m e:
              Chloe Ari Roland
              - - - R o l e:
              The Female Goth

- - - A g e:
              Eighteen

- - - n i c k n a m e s:
              Chlo or Ari

- - - G e n d e r:
              Female

Five feet four inches and one hundred and twenty five pounds

Background C h e c k

- - - B i o g r a p h y:
Chloe was born on October 13th. When she was born her family thought it was wired but got used to the idea that their daughter was born on an unlucky day. Chloe doesn't really care when her birthday is as long as she has a birth date. When Chloe started to grow older she started wearing the color black only. She loved the color and it fit her really well. She doesn't know why but as she went through school she was called goth girl. She was indeed picked on when she was younger and called a vampire because she was a pale color even though it was natural for her.

Chloe's family were considered weird. Her mother had really dark black hair and green eyes while her father was blond with brown eyes. She didn't understand why her family was weird but she just lived with it. Her mother is an artist and loves to draw and paint. She sells her paintings and some of them end up in art museums. Her father is a author. He writes books for a living and spends time at home and waits for his daughter to come home. Every time Chloe comes hope she visits her father and helps him with ideas when it comes to his books. She loves helping her father with his work. She also tried to help her mother but it didn't go as well as it was planned because she wasn't an artist and wasn't able to help her mother when it was needed. She also tells her parents everything even what happens in school and how she is called goth because of her clothing and mainly how she looks. Her parents doesn't know if being called something good or bad since being called goth doesn't sound bad they just say 'Thats good sweetie' and then they go back to work.

Chloe is now in highschool and she is still called a goth. She doesnt really care about what she is. She is with a group at the school marked goths. She doesnt really care about it either but at least she has some friends. She is now eighteen years old and while she was with her friends at there table she noticed other groups that looked like them except adding there own touches to it. They were either called Ravers, Scene.Emo or whatnot. This ticked her off personally and she didn't like this new groups already. Her group is not have a disagreement with the others.

nice, rude, mean sometimes, quiet, protective, temper mental

- - - L i k e s:
sweets, other goths, boys, music, reading

- - - D i s l i k e s:
fakes, copycats, pain, her items being touched

T h e Reality

- - - M u s i c:
Animal I Have Become// Three Days Grace

- - - M y M i n d:
Bravery-Homunculus

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:29 pm
Emo/Scene kids

Boy

User Image
Uh... Hi there?

F i r s t Impressions

- - - N a m e:
              Becky Lou Parks
              - - - R o l e:
              The Scene/Emo girl

- - - A g e:
              Seventeen

- - - n i c k n a m e s:
              Just Jinx or Becky really.

- - - G e n d e r:
              Female

Five feet six inches, and ninety-nine pounds.

Background C h e c k

- - - B i o g r a p h y:
Well, I grew up in what seemed to be the "perfect family". I had two loving parents and an older brother. The only thing was that my brother had schitzophrenia... I really don't like talking about my past, but I'll tell you the short-ish version of it. We were all having dinner when something happened to my brother. He went hysterical, started to get angry, and got violent. My parents tried to keep me safe, getting me to go and hide... I didn't listen to them, and watched as my brother picked up a knife, starting to stab my parents. I screamed at him to stop, by the time he was done with them, he was on the floor crying. During the whole thing I had gotten a few really bad injurys some how. How I got hurt is blurry, but I remember this part really clearly. My brother then looked at me in tears, crying as he kept saying sorry before he picked up the knife again and stabbed me somewhere, but that's where it all blacks out... It must have been a really bad stab because I fell unconcious and when I woke up I was in the hospital, hooked up to a lot of machines, and my family was all at my bedside.... Except my parents and brother that is.... They all started to cry once again and started hugging me. I was really confused, but later learned that my parents and brother were dead, and I had been really close to dying. After I healed in the hospital for a few months, I was sent home. My aunt took me in, and said that it would be best if I tried to live a normal life. I take medications in the morning to prevent my parinoia, but it only works until six in the afternoon, and I get parinoid again, causing me to not be able to sleep at night. The medication also causes me to have loss of apetite. I don't eat while the medication is in affect, but when it's not in affect, I eat, just not a lot. They say that I'm annorexic, but I know for a fact that I'm not even though I hardly eat.

Fun, sweet, random, quiet, smart, and parinoid when the medicine wears off.

- - - L i k e s:
Flowers, music, boys, colors, and dancing.

- - - D i s l i k e s:
Blood, death, being parinoid, liars, and fakes.

T h e Reality

- - - M u s i c:
Love Like Woe by The Ready Set

- - - M y M i n d:
xXxMimi-96xXx

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items