PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:20 am
Here you'll find the Kimeti that I'm questing
at the moment. How many are here will probably change,
depending on the ideas that pop into my head and how badly
I want them. Enjoy ^^.

[4] Kimeti being Actively Quested.

Rock Splash is: Finished!
Fleck Vein is: Hoarding shinies.
Holo Soul is: Feels like maybe being a Totoma?
He Crosses the Skies is: Confused about being a doe and having "he" in her name. So am I, quite frankly, because it's been so long since I was in here looking at my Meti ideas. Also being worked on.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:46 pm
Finished and Archived!

Rock Splash

Form:

Semi-Custom Request
username: Crimson Ribbon
kimeti name: Rock Splash
growing or non: Non-growing
request: Whatever this color palette inspires you to do (though I would like to see a kind of watery theme)
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): Not really. I just really like these colors.

I'm throwing in a little extra: 100k

Concept: Mostly I was just browsing COLOURlovers and was looking for palettes I liked. I stumbled on a couple and tried to narrow it down to just one that I could form an idea around. I kind of fixated on one called Rock Mint Splash, and I started thinking about spray hitting rocks and deep Mediterranean ocean caves, and that's how Rock Splash came to be.

Personality: Rock Splash, or Mint, is a very quite Kimeti. Often times she won't speak, and if she does it's very broken words and sentences. This does not mean she's stupid by any means. She just doesn't see the sense in speaking. Her preferred means of communication are body language and simple gestures. Mint's also very patient, not seeing much reason to hurry through things. She can sit and wait for days for things to happen. Over all she's very peaceful and very quiet, a very gentle Kimeti.

Naming Dream:

Drip, drip, drip.

Thrown herself to the sea, to the mercy of the waves.
Hit the cool of the rocks.

Spray, crash!
The droplets fall over her muzzle.
She gave up.
Once.
Surrendered all she'd had in her.

Drip, drip, crash!
Tide goes in.
Drip.
Tide goes out.
Drip, drip.

The ocean wouldn't take her.
Washed her here instead.
A cold maw in the earth.
Dank, and wet.
But comforting,
And hers.

Drip.
Drip.
Rock
Drip.
Drip.
Splash.

The sound of gentle spray lapping rocks made smooth by time.

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:45 pm
Fleck Vein

Form:

Custom Request
kimeti name: Fleck Vein
growing or non: Non
request: I'm super taken with Mountainblood and since I didn't win him, I'd like to get a buck LIKE him, but obviously not exactly like him. I like the idea of a stone with semi-precious metals running through it. So I was thinking of a blackish-dark grayish buck with turquoise veins running through him. I'd also like specks of gold to be running through these turquoise veins. I'd also like them to be not so prevalent like Mountainblood, meaning bigger patches of black/gray and thinner veins. A good example of what I mean is like the shapes of lightning and how it arcs across the sky.
Colors: This palette. This is also where a lot of the CC for Fleck comes in. #595B5A as the potential black color, and #F5DF82 as the gold flecks in the veins.
edits? what do you want and what will you pay? Ehhhh not really feeling edits. But I'll leave it up to you. I'll also pay whatever you feel is necessary.
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): Uh well...I'm having a hard time qualifying this as a semi-custom or a full custom. I have an idea of what I want to see, but I'm also leaving a lot up to you. But I think it's specific enough it's probably a full custom, hence the form. But I do really want to leave a lot of it up to you.

It should also be noted that I'm not looking for a buck exactly like Mountainblood. I'm more looking at him as a launching point for what I'd like to see.

Concept: Well like I've said. I've been really enamored with Mountainblood since Blue started making him in her stream the other night. It would have been awesome to have won him, but it's nice to try for a custom like him, one that's more personally fit to what I'd like to see. Also, his color ideas half came from another color palette.

Personality: Fleck has the personality of a magpie or maybe a dragon. Anything shiny he likes. When he's not holed up in his underground cavern with his hoard, he's above ground searching for shiny things. He's even "collected" a couple of shiny Kimeti. Though when Rock Splash comes to visit she usually makes him let them go. (The RP implications for this could be fantastic, just saying). In a lot of ways he's the antithesis of Mint. Jittery, impatient and sly, Fleck will do just about anything for something shiny.

Naming Dream:

The earth whispers his name.
In those depths,
He learned to burrow before he could walk.
A safe haven underground.
Among the rough hewn walls.
Where the stones glitter and shimmer in the dank light,
Their sparkle meant for his eyes alone.
The earth sings to him.
Fleck Vein.
And his treasure.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:51 pm
Holo Soul

Form:

Semi-Custom Request
kimeti name: Holo Soul
request: HOLO'METI 8D, MOAR HOLO'MEIT 8D
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): MAKE'ER PRETTY 8D.

Concept: Fluo's new nail polish. It's just so amazing. I want a Holo'meti xD.

Personality: Holo Soul is about as transparent as her name. There's nothing inside her, she's empty, void. She doesn't feel anything. Think depression and then go lower. She knows this isn't normal though. So she puts on a mask and pretends to be happy, to be bubbly and social. The Kimeti that dive deeper past that facade though are chilled to the bone. She has a brain, a heart. But there's just no soul inside her.

Naming Dream:

Verdant prisms.
Shine.
Dappled against skin that does not feel.
Eyes that do not see.
Nose that does not smell.
Ears,
That do not hear.
Music.
Crystalline chimes,
That they play the light,
That it shimmers and dances.

Prismskin eyelight noseshine earshimmer.

Holo Soul.

A soul that isn't there.

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:55 am
He Crosses the Skies

Form:

Semi-Custom Request
kimeti name: He Crosses the Skies
request: Whatever this inspires you to do
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): Nope.

Concept: I was searching across pb and this type of light art called Bokeh came up. I thought it'd be really cool as a meti.

Personality: Something goes here

Naming Dream:

Something goes here

Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas