la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:12 pm
hit me up if you are my psn is in my signature  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:15 pm
played kill zone like a mofo today and ill be playing more tonight if you wanna join add me and say your from gaia

and ive almost hit platinum on kill zone 3 so if you want help on a trophy just lemme know  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Jake the Human

2,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:01 pm
Add me I play killzone 3 a lot mostly on the weekends but itll be the only game i play for a good bit now
Psn: DistanceGod  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:56 pm
What trophies are you missing Seven?? Only one I need for Platinum is joining and completing a match as part of a squad lol.  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:19 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
What trophies are you missing Seven?? Only one I need for Platinum is joining and completing a match as part of a squad lol.

well ill help ya get that trophy lol i need single player trophies easy ones to the one multiplayer one im missing is get a kill in midair with a jetpack  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:35 pm
s is for almost
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

well ill help ya get that trophy lol i need single player trophies easy ones to the one multiplayer one im missing is get a kill in midair with a jetpack

Thanks! I just gotta see when I get on lol Ohh, that one took me a few tries but I managed to see a cloaked marksman out of the corner of my eye and he turned around so I jumped and shot him in the back xD

The hardest one has to be Completist trophy where you have to destroy all of the MAWLR's weapons.

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:58 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
s is for almost
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Thanks! I just gotta see when I get on lol Ohh, that one took me a few tries but I managed to see a cloaked marksman out of the corner of my eye and he turned around so I jumped and shot him in the back xD

The hardest one has to be Completist trophy where you have to destroy all of the MAWLR's weapons.

i think ill be able to get that one it will be easier on co-op two  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:08 pm
s is for almost
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
s is for almost
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Good point, I would have done that but my brother is as blind as a bat though and if I say left he goes right. rolleyes  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:26 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
s is for almost
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
s is for almost
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Good point, I would have done that but my brother is as blind as a bat though and if I say left he goes right. rolleyes

damn that sucks im sorry man  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:39 pm
s is for almost
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
s is for almost
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
s is for almost
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Its alright ^^ He's not really blind by the way xD  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:44 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
s is for almost
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
s is for almost
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

lol know its just that hes your brother and you gotta play killzone with him XD jk jk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:02 pm
s is for almost
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
s is for almost
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
s is for almost
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

lol know its just that hes your brother and you gotta play killzone with him XD jk jk

Touché XD Hes good at the campaign though, helped me go through it on elite, when we finished it we realized that I had to play through the single player on elite to get the trophy, but it was a good time lol  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
Match Making.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items