Can I get an Amen?
  Amen!
View Results

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:25 pm
You said stuff like this:

Quote:
I'm no expert, but say they died today, I'm pretty sure that's a "Go to Hell" sitrep right there...

Quote:
I hate the thought that there are two people I no longer speak with who might burn in Hell...

Quote:
That's why I'm pretty sure they're going there...

These statements pretty much show or imply that you have condemned those people to hell.

I have given my thoughts on the matter... I understand that you are concerned for your friends and that you want to see them come to God, but all you can do is pray for them and trust that God will guide them in the right direction. You can't say or make assumptions that they are going to hell. You don't know that! I don't know how to make myself clearer. Just because some one isn't on the same path as you doesn't mean they won't be in the eternities. You don't have the foreknowledge of things like God does.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:39 am
Hell seems like the worst place ever..is it true once youre there theres no way to get out? normally the subject of hell isnt talked about often where i am because its like putting a negative thought into your mind.  

himeka kamiya

Lonely Phantom

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:12 am
Hell isn't a very good topic at all. Too many contradicting thoughts about what hell is or who burns in hell.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:22 am
@ Hime : Yes, from what I've gathered, once you die, and you go to Hell, there isn't any way back. Although, I've heard of two people in the Bible coming back from Hell. One was Jesus, when he stuck it to Satan, and took all the people who didn't deserve to be there. The other was... Hold on. Ugh... I can't find it right now... Not entirely sure, but I vaguely remember hearing of a person going to Hell for some reason, staying there for a time, then an Angel comes and takes him or her up to Heaven.

@ Ambrosia : I think Hell is a horrible place, but an amazing topic. Not in the sense of "I love Hell related things" but more in a "I loathe Hell so much, I wish to know how best to avoid it." I know what ya mean about too little information, and a lot of avoidance altogether of the subject.  

Nero-Sama

7,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Bible Questions and Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items