Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Rainbow animal Avi items?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:08 pm
I think we should work together as a guild to make a petition for avi items that are colored animal items...

If you're like me I know I have a purple fox as my animal and well good luck finding avi items to go with that. So I was thinking maybe we should petition for rainbow animals of some kind where u can buy the animal type and then it comes in rainbow colors similar to that of the Satin Bow item... that or Animal body dyes where u can color animal parts... either way worth making a petition for ^^

Idk would like to see what people think about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:53 pm
I've been wanting item dyes for ages, it'd be nice to be able to recolour our items wthout having to buy another.

There's a nice item in the new CI with a purple tail, ears and part of the face, along with other things.  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:19 pm
Ghost Pancakes
I've been wanting item dyes for ages, it'd be nice to be able to recolour our items wthout having to buy another.

There's a nice item in the new CI with a purple tail, ears and part of the face, along with other things.

I know i want that one too xD Its so cute... Im also digging the mlp hair which is so cute >.< I want the Diamond dog item. They need to keep them coming. I do have to say i do love the new styles of hair too they are really breaking free and doing more colored hairs  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:09 pm
I got the item :3 and I know I want a black and purple tipped tail for my animal  

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items