Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
I need your prayers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saga Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:05 pm
I don't like bothering people on the internet about my personal life or anything, but I need this.

My aunt has been in and out of the hospital for the past month for cancer tests and treatments. Today she went in for an extensive surgery, and the results are not good.

The tumor she has is malignant. Stage 2. It would be completely cureable, if not for one thing: The tumor is wrapped around her femoral artery. If surgery to remove the tumor was attempted, she could die of blood loss, or lose the leg. If she does not have surgery, the tumor could metastize to other parts of her body. Her only hope for a cure right now is an experimental drug that is not confirmed to do anything, let alone cure cancer. But it's the last hope we have.

My uncle is in shambles. He can't stand the thought of losing his wife, especially after all she's done for him. She has basically cured his alcoholism, and helped him get down to smoking only 1 or 2 cigarrettes a day. Not only has she helped his health improve, but she's given him something to live for. He can't afford to lose her.

Please! I need your prayers for her. I don't care if you're the praying type or not, pray for her. Please...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:05 pm
i dont know if this will matter now but i give you my wishes
and i know how you feel a couple years ago my dad was in a wreck on the skyway. but i give you my wishes  

guilmon__XD

Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff