Submit

Flayre The Pyro Girl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:57 am
Semi-Custom Request
username: Flayre the Pyro Girl
kimeti name: Last Hope Lost
growing or non: Non
request: This Palette
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): She must procreate and meet others!!--not exactly in that order, that would be weird.

Personality: WIP.

Naming Dream:
She was undoubtedly lost. She'd been wandering in this flat barren place for an eternity and nothing had changed. She'd gone in circles, zigged and zagged and meandered this way and that. She was losing hope of ever finding her way. She found a ridge, and the little foal wept as her last hope died.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:00 pm
Semi-Custom Request
kimeti name: Darkeyed Butterfly
request: This Video, dark eyes.
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): I just really want a kpop based Kimeti.
Personality: WIP.

Naming Dream:
Born, alone, terrified, he had found refuge in the tall grasses of the flatlands, dark eyes wide and absorbing everything he could. He had stood and watched as a tiny creature with large wings flitted to and fro across the land, dipping and diving and dodging until it came to rest on his nose, wings spread, with two black dots covering the foal's eyes.

Flayre The Pyro Girl

Flayre The Pyro Girl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:27 pm
Wintersweet
Semi-Custom Request
kimeti name: Wintersweet
request: Bushman's poison I'd like this plant as an accessory, with the nightshade color as the base color for the coat and the castor flower color as an accent. Anything else is up to you!
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.):I'd like a beautiful but very lethal doe to RP and take to Legendary status..

Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games