Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Cooking, Baking & Nomming
Novii's Pr0n Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dat food.
  Obsession Novii.
View Results

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:28 pm
vegasshopgirl
Citrus Novii

Uuuuh, I make the BEST potato, broccoli, and cheese soup.
Like, it's amazing.

/auraofarrogancehurp

We have tons and tons of potatoes
I NEED this recipe, plz kthnx

Yeah, for serious. You just listed three of my favorite things to eat. That recipe in and of itself is worth the cost of this subforum.

But for eggs, like Carrot said, I too like them scrambled with cheese. AND on sammiches. AT THE SAME TIME. Well, sometimes.

And fruit, eh, I'm picky. I like pears, apples (not red ones much for some reason) bananas, and strawberries most. Other stuff is ok, but...mostly those. Which is sad because I can never seem to find ripe pears at the chow hall.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:32 pm
little bit of random apple facts. the type of apples most widely consumed, red delicious, is actually the least flavorful of them all. they are the most popular based solely on looks. my personal favorite are Fuji apples which have a bit of greenish splotchy-ness mixed in with the red. i payed a little attention in home ec one day and thats what i picked up lol  

Carrot59

thedenomerator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:20 pm
Under-ripe fruits? Put them into a paper bag for a few days. For faster ripening, place a banana or apple into the bag with the fruit. And come back in about a day. Possibly under that. Works really well if I want guacamole. Oh, and if you worry about bananas ripening too quickly, separate the bunch and move each individual banana away from the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:05 pm
thedenomerator
Under-ripe fruits? Put them into a paper bag for a few days. For faster ripening, place a banana or apple into the bag with the fruit. And come back in about a day. Possibly under that. Works really well if I want guacamole. Oh, and if you worry about bananas ripening too quickly, separate the bunch and move each individual banana away from the others.

I didn't know this!! Thanks!  

Clumsy_Lost_Girl

Cooking, Baking & Nomming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas