Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Studio by Notomi

Back to Guilds

A sacred place for creativity and imagination. 

Tags: Roleplay, School, Graphics 

Reply The Studio
Valencia "Blur" Slowpath Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arrivederci Pandah xx
Vice Captain

Wealthy Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

“I know how that goes. I find myself meeting with her frequently.” That was adorable. Oh! That's right! That's how they first met! How could he forget!? Those crystalline eyes of hers were beautiful. Now Aaron truly knew what poets like Shakespeare or Sylvia Plath meant when they looked at someone with such beauty. Well he did. he just didn't care for it much. He didn't really see the REAL meaning behind why poets did certain things. They were able to put their real emotions there. Of course, when it came to an analysis assignment for English, he'd never say that he didn't understand. He found that it was easier to give the teacher what they wanted instead of what the student felt and...Aaron was indifferent towards said poems.

But now he understood their meaning. That was good ,right? Dude, we're totally off topic now! That and Aaron would never say dude but we're going to leave that in there regardless. Anyway, it would seem that she had a dance club to lead and that she was behind. Hey, he wanted to get closer to her...he should totally help! Besides, school was his forte! "Ah w-well...If you'd like, I could help? I was doing my homework as well...you know, before uh..gravity. Ahaha.." his face reddened a bit as he asked. It was his first time asking someone if they needed help with their homework. Not that he didn't like helping people, he was just always approached first before he could even get a chance to offer anything to anyone. So this was a bit of a first.

Oh wait..."Oh..S-Sorry!! I-I uh.." he said releasing her hand with a nervous laugh. Smooth move, dorkozoid. You're totally making her feel awkward now! If Aaron had any idea that Raphael was dating her, he'd be kind of well...sad. Kind of like his heart dropped a bit. But! Such feelings are good for a boy, right?!

Er...the more I type, the worse it gets..

ANYWAY....Aaron would pick up the book that fell off the table and place it back on the table. He'd pull out a seat next to his and indicate with his head to take a seat.

...Of course, that's if she wants to!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image

Muahahaha...She was going to feed him alright. But...it's not exactly what you think.

Angels had a sense of humor you know. Well, non prudes at least and well, Reisen wasn't a square. Neither was Raph but he was on a whole new level 'fun' if you catch my drift. But who cares about Raph right now?...Besides Chloe! We're talking about Reisen now!...And Reisen had something mischievous planned.

The teal haired angel would slice into the cake, cutting a good triangular chunk out and carefully placing it on one of the plates. She'd snatch a fork and begin to scoop up a piece of the cake. He'd probably notice that the piece she scooped up was a little....erm...big. But! This was the point...sort of. "Say 'Ahhh~' " she smiled sweetly. She'd wait for him to open his mouth and when he did, she'd make it look like she was going to feed him but in actuality, she smushed the cake on his cheek!

Just having a little fun!

"Oops...I missed! Lemme help ya out there..." LIES. She was going to make it worse! But she was laughing the whole way through. She'd move her free hand and move the cake over to his nose. Yeah, 'help'. She was making it worse! On the plus side, it was funny. Well to her. She half contemplated the idea. She wasn't sure if he'd get mad yet she figured she should try it anyway. She bit her lip as she tried to stifle her laughter..but that was a huge fail. "Ahahaha~! I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself!" she said as she took a smaller piece and she'd hold that to his mouth in an honest attempt to actually feed him. "Kay! Here you go! Ahaha!" Though, she was still cracking up..

Arrivederci Pandah xx
Vice Captain

Wealthy Hunter

Mifulle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:27 am
[Not going to post for Nate until the next day starts. Next day will be in the actual RP for gender bender day, correct?]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:43 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

« dancer»xx▅▅ 「 ねこ」 NEKOJIN ☠
User Image
A f t e r
xmidnig htxw e ' r exa l lxt h e
xs a m e,xn oxg l a s sxs h o ext oxb r i n gxu sxf a m e.
Nobodyxt oxt a k ext h e
blame

Oh my gosh that’d be so sweet!

Chloe perked up with his sweet offer to lend her a hand. She wasn’t a total academic flounder but math? Math had her slain like a princess in a story book. She never once understood a single bit of it and as she stood now she was probably the lowest in the math class when it came to math. It could bring the dancer to tears really, no matter how hard she tried it always seemed to best her with its equations and letters. Whose idea was it to have letters in the middle of math anyways? It was MATH not ENGLISH!

“That’s really sweet of you Aaron! Thank you.”

Crystal blue eyes glimmered like any other kitten as the nekojin happily too the seat beside him and opened her books.

“I’m not a total dolt I swear…but if you could just help me with my math I think I can handle the rest.”

One blue plaid notebook would sit open under the heavy text book she had sat before her on the table. Chloe’s tiny fingers were wrapped around a wooden pencil decorated with glitter and sparkles of unknown amounts. It seemed that bedazzling and sparkly objects were close to her heart as would be true with any other princess really. Legs clad in white furred boots were tucked at the ankle and sat to the side with the perfect image of poise. Chloe’s tail curled sweetly at the end of the chair where there had been some extra space as her attention was back to him still standing. It would seem that his nerdy stumbling hadn’t really affected her other than finding ways to make her smile and giggle at his antics.

“But like…don’t feel like you have to! I can push through it if you’ve got more important things to do.”

He did have a massive book there before him after all and he was way smart. She wouldn’t force him to sit there and hold her hand as she struggled with math, it just wasn’t nice.

Every letter that you wrote has found its way to me my dear
You can make believe that what you say is what I want to hear
I'll keep dancing through this beautiful, delusional career.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jupiters Romance
Captain

Eloquent Ladykiller

9,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Jupiters Romance
Captain

Eloquent Ladykiller

9,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image

Donny was serenaded by a hot chick and now covered in frosting and cake bits…

Now if only she’d lick it of…

Not that he was pushing his luck but a man can dream right? Donny had opened his mouth as Reisen requested only to have that delicious mound of cake go straight to his cheek. Frosting landed in his blue hair and when she offered a hand to help it ended up across his nose and down his lips where he’d find himself licking away oreo crumbs. It was a cute motion, something normally seen by rambunctious couples on their wedding day as they ate their cake. The harpy chucked before taking a moment to commandeer that fork.

“My turn.”

Donny didn’t pick a piece quite as large as Reisen had but it was big enough, he’d bring the fork to her lips and as they parted to accept the sweet token the harpy would tilt the fork smearing cake all along her lips and nose with a devious smile.

“Now we match.”

Sure it might have ruined her lip gloss but it was cake frosting! It probably tasted better now anyways. Two winged lovers were now covered in celebratory cake, and the blue haired male took the chance now to actually use the form to eat a piece. Soft frosting on his tongue accompanied by chocolate cookie crumblings and moist cake were delightful. It brought a smile to his face as his head leaned against hers in his lap before he surrendered the fork and cake to her for a moment in silent offer to have a bite.

“It’s really good. Ya did a good job baking today.”

Or well…he thought she did. Points for Nate right?

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:28 pm
(( *cries* ;_; ******** school... ))  

Arrivederci Pandah xx
Vice Captain

Wealthy Hunter

Mifulle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:21 pm
Arrivederci Pandah xx
(( *cries* ;_; ******** school... ))

((Please come back into my life
The Studio