Asshats

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:11 pm
This is why I tend to stay out of word games, I just end up getting pissed off by idiots.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3181631&page=7384  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:42 pm
I would say that they are asshats, but I get off topic a lot in word games too.

DD;

Vexxed
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:27 pm
i tend to make a habit of going off topic in WG, but yes, asshats to a man my little creme brule  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:08 pm
I know, I might have got a little more pissed off than usual, but I had a realy bad ******** day.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:34 am
punkarama
I know, I might have got a little more pissed off than usual, but I had a realy bad ******** day.
Aww, I'm sorry Punky. <33 sad  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:41 pm
Vexxed
punkarama

It's ok my darling.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:28 pm
punkarama
Vexxed
punkarama

It's ok my darling.
I hope tomorrow you have a kick a** day!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:57 am
I know sometimes WG becomes discouraging with all the off topicness, but it is really delightful. You just have to ignore the offtopic people. Maybe we should make a public service announcement in there telling them what to do if they want to make an off-topic post. Like, when I get bored of regular on-topicness, I go to Statements and say whatever I wish, just following the rules and I'm good to go. BTW, I've been looking for the Chatterbox Game but I can't find it worth anything, because I've been wanting to redirect a couple of them to that thread, and then let them work their way up to threads with limitations.  

PeachyKeenTastic

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:08 am
PeachyKeenTastic
I know sometimes WG becomes discouraging with all the off topicness, but it is really delightful. You just have to ignore the offtopic people. Maybe we should make a public service announcement in there telling them what to do if they want to make an off-topic post. Like, when I get bored of regular on-topicness, I go to Statements and say whatever I wish, just following the rules and I'm good to go. BTW, I've been looking for the Chatterbox Game but I can't find it worth anything, because I've been wanting to redirect a couple of them to that thread, and then let them work their way up to threads with limitations.
They moved it to the Chatterbox.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:13 pm
punkarama
This is why I tend to stay out of word games, I just end up getting pissed off by idiots.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3181631&page=7384

well i know you're pissed but that gave me a good laugh considering those kids are actually in my guild, remind me to ******** with that holyslayer kid later.  

CokePixie
Crew

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:13 am
Vexxed
punkarama
Vexxed
punkarama

It's ok my darling.
I hope tomorrow you have a kick a** day!

I did. And i'm having a realy good day today to.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:19 pm
Vexxed
PeachyKeenTastic
They moved it to the Chatterbox.
That's a shame.  

PeachyKeenTastic

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:51 pm
s**t I saw that! I stood up for you heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:17 am
Tommy the Cat
s**t I saw that! I stood up for you heart

Thanks love monkey.  

punkarama