Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
tail needed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:53 pm
This is entirely my fault...I should have thought about this months ago.

I have a con in a month and I want a tail for it. I figure it takes less than a week to make a tail. Problem is, seems most of the really good tail makers have a waiting list. Into the summer.

Meh.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:18 am
I will be truthful to you Psycho Lee, i used to create fursuits but i stopped when materials became too costly to buy. If i still had a few left i could have created one for you and accepted a shipped payment in return. I do appologize for the inconvienience you have and for the fault i have for not keeping any tails that were already blank without color. Its easy to dye the tails another color if already white.  

Chance Wolf

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 am
Tails are actually very simple to make, I'd think. (well, okay, I've never actually made one before, because the Wal-Mart in my town stopped selling faux fur... :/ )
But really, you probably just need some faux fur and a sewing machine, and depending on what animal you are, you may need some stuffing or possibly a bendy wire to put in it. Anyway, those are just some suggestions. I'm not a professional... :]  
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games