Submit

Neryumo

Greedy Fatcat

9,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:19 pm
Hi, I hope my post will be not deleted=).
I'm selling wow-related icons for forums etc.

Samples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Prices — 500k for icon like that (or 300k for icon without shoulders)

If someone is interested please PM me =).

Some examples of my other wow-relaited works not avatars.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:23 am
Sorry, but your art is worth nowhere near that much.  

BadLuckShui

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:47 pm
They are pretty, but that is very expensive for just an icon. :/

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:48 am
Its a bit steep I must admit as well. But think of it like this folks, it takes alot of effort and time to draw it up, then detail it, then finish it, then do finishing touches to it, and finally its yours FOREVER!!! But yes 500k in this is alot for a picture.  

Shagruiez

Neryumo

Greedy Fatcat

9,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:19 am
Duke_Azriel

As you wish.

BTW "an icon" is a digital well detailed portrait of character 500*500px.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:41 pm
Neryumo
Duke_Azriel

As you wish.

BTW "an icon" is a digital well detailed portrait of character 500*500px.

I know what it is... I also know I can get a gorgeous full body digital for as little as 100k. An icon for half a mil is not a wise investment considering the fact that I could get a full body for less.

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Neryumo

Greedy Fatcat

9,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:15 pm
Duke_Azriel

I also know I can get a gorgeous full body digital for as little as 100k.

Sure you can =). Good luck.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:20 am
Hi, just wanted to say that your art is, quite frankly, fantastic. ^_^

But I regret to inform you I won't be commissioning you. You're out of my price range. : (

I'm not gonna tell you that you should lower your prices or anything like that. You're the artist, you have the right to set your prices. ^_^

Keep up the good work! : D  

Pouncey

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:41 am
Your art is beautiful! I must commend you as one artist (me being the little novice) to another (you being superior), especially for your rendition of the, in my opinion, hideous Goblins...you made her look SOOOO pretty/cute! And yes such work is tedious, time consuming and hard. I do agree it is a bit pricey but don't let people drag you down with comments such as, "...your art is worth nowhere near that much." because it simply isn't true. Your art is FAAAAAAAANTASTIC. Now when it comes to size being an issue where price is concerned, I would have to agree, it is a bit much for something small. But I have seen some artists around Gaia who are...for lack of a better word...awful and they charge more than you. So...I suppose it's a toss up. But keep up the awesome work!

Honestly I am half tempted to take you up on this but...I dunno its pricey. Good luck my friend!

EDIT:

I checked out your art shop which led me to your deviantART and omg...you're amazing...and you're grogeous...holy crap! Sorry...just had to tell you. Lol.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:22 am
Geez what is this trade chat? People being so rude. I think her art is great, if you think you can find better or cheaper, then don't post, she wasn't asking for your opinions on price. If you don't have anything nice to say, its best not to say anything at all. I think we can afford to at the least be a little bit more polite to guildies on here. And THAT doesn't cost you any gold. xp  

Mishi Love

Benevolent Loiterer

10,275 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Object of Affection 150

Pouncey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:32 am
Mishi Love
Geez what is this trade chat? People being so rude. I think her art is great, if you think you can find better or cheaper, then don't post, she wasn't asking for your opinions on price. If you don't have anything nice to say, its best not to say anything at all. I think we can afford to at the least be a little bit more polite to guildies on here. And THAT doesn't cost you any gold. xp

I know, right!

I mean, I'm guilty of being mean to people on occasion. But I always regret everything I say afterward, and if I can, I usually apologize to the person.

But yeah, there's no reason to be mean, even on the Internet.  
World of Warcraft

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games