Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Admire E

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:52 am
Who do you admire so much that you admire so much that you would pay a considerable amount to visit, watch perform perform, ect? Who would it be and what activity would you like to do with said person?

Me? I would like to hang out with Hayao Miyazaki, cliche otaku'ish answer but oh well. One thing I've learned is Miyazaki has an appreciation for all of the worlds natural settings. He finds it in the real world and then enhances it 5 fold in all of his films. I want to go on a global sight seeing venture with Hayao Miyazaki, to revisit all the places he captured in his films and those he has not and wishes to someday.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:28 pm
micheal bubble or alysiam millano  

vendta

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:23 pm
Leonardo da Vinci.
If it were possible, I'd take him to visit his iron horse. I've loved the story since I was a kid and it's always reminded me of my own humanity.
Don't think there's anyone living I really wanna talk to.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:14 am
@ water, good choice. I should have chose someone who is dead as well. It would be interesting to see if they were anything like how they were depicted through historic record. Granted they could lie but the answers would still be worth noting.  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:43 am
I'd pay a lot to see quite a few musicians/ bands. I should go to more concerts. As for regular people. I'm gonna copy water's and say Da Vinci. I wouldn't want to get into the deep Iron Horse stuff though.
Also Albert Einstein just to tell him his 'Greatest Failure' was right. Also I'd like to talk to Winston Churchill. Probably a bunch of others I can't think of right now.

"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games