Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Furry Revolution

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DismayWolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:58 am
I am just wanting to introduce a non gaia forum me and a few friends have started up.

The site is called Furry Revolution. We are trying to make it a place were furries can meet, RP, Talk about anything in general ranging from current events, their lives, video games, furry comics, to even random things.

This is a zeta board, to let you know.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Furry_Revolution/index/

Copy and paste the link, or click on the banner in my signature to have a looksie. We hope to see you there ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:15 pm
DismayWolf
I am just wanting to introduce a non gaia forum me and a few friends have started up.

The site is called Furry Revolution. We are trying to make it a place were furries can meet, RP, Talk about anything in general ranging from current events, their lives, video games, furry comics, to even random things.

This is a zeta board, to let you know.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Furry_Revolution/index/

Copy and paste the link, or click on the banner in my signature to have a looksie. We hope to see you there ^-^

Actually Furry 4 Life is another place for furries to be at along with a few other places like Fur Affinity and for adult furries we have Furry to Furry. This is a good idea you have though for furries, you are bright.

Chance Wolf

DismayWolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:10 pm
True, as I know there are other furry websites out there, and as you mentioned, there are adult part to them, this site, i must admit, is trying to tread away from the sexual aspect of the fandom.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:23 pm
That's great what you are trying to do. Because some of the people who might enjoy furries may be younger and they really dont get to enjoy it as much if its adult content material. They need a place where they can be a furry without the fear or being hit on >.> so good for you it works toward the younger and more modest furry crowd.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Chance Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:14 am
I do not know if this is still a site but we could check out FurryPaws to see if its still there. I do not have the whole address though since the laptop i use kinda took a s**t on that idea. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:55 am
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
That's great what you are trying to do. Because some of the people who might enjoy furries may be younger and they really dont get to enjoy it as much if its adult content material. They need a place where they can be a furry without the fear or being hit on >.> so good for you it works toward the younger and more modest furry crowd.

Thank you for putting into words I could not think of at the time. heart

And to anyone visiting the board, we have just started it, so as of now, there is activity, though very small. We staff at the site welcome all those wanting to enjoy themselves without trolls suddenly appearing and trying to ruin things  

DismayWolf

HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff