Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
broken girl code

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blissfulend

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:45 pm
(plz excuse my spelling. names will be changed for privacy)

ok so im ticked off as hell
i had a FORMER friend named jenny
shes such a whore (not kidding on that, shes been with many many many guys)
shes gose threw guys like freaking candy!
and shes only 13!
she dated my friend rob for like hafe a year and cheate don him sooooo many times
even had oral with aunther guy behind the school
I have a bf but iv always had a small crush on my best friend Oliver
and Jenny new i liked him
she dumped Rob and then her mom said that if she asked him back out shed let her change her name and shed unground her cuz she new jenny was only doing it to play with Robs emotions
but when she left Rob she immeditly asked out Oliver!
Oliver said no
then she got back with Rob.
that night she IMd me sayin that she was gonna dump Rob again cuz Oliver changed his mind
so she did it. she left Rob for Oliver
knowing that i liked Oliver and Oliver liked me back
now even tho im taken isnt she still breaking the girl code?
and im just not only ticked cuz she totaly just avoided the fact that i liked Oliver but im ticked cuz i know the kinda pain shes gonna put him threw. she cheats. she always cheats. hes gonna go threw hell. i dont wanna see my best friend in that kind of pain just cuz she cant keep her hands to herself
shes only 13
hes 15 years old
im just so worried and ticked and confussed. do i have the right to be?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:31 pm
I read up to 13. Lawlz

I remember when I was a bratty kid. No where near as whiny but, still.

Get over it that's life.

There is no such thing as girl code. There is such thing as a guy code but, not girl code. Girls gossip and backstab to much. So, they kinda have no honor or pride what so ever. So, there is no 'code' they just are going to b***h and whine till they graduate high school. That is the usual stuff. They love drama and feed on it. They will lie about hating drama but, truth is they love to suck the d**k of drama.

Get over it.

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

blissfulend

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:13 pm
Kojima Shiro
I read up to 13. Lawlz

Get over it that's life.

There is no such thing as girl code. There is such thing as a guy code but, not girl code. Girls gossip and backstab to much. So, they kinda have no honor or pride what so ever. So, there is no 'code' they just are going to b***h and whine till they graduate high school. That is the usual stuff. They love drama and feed on it. They will lie about hating drama but, truth is they love to suck the d**k of drama.

Get over it.

forget you. if u read farther ud relise im manily just worried of what will happen to my friend Oliver. if u dont have anything good to say dont say anything at all cuz this place is for help not to make things worse  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:18 pm
blood_lust26
Kojima Shiro
I read up to 13. Lawlz

Get over it that's life.

Get over it.

forget you. if u read farther ud relise im manily just worried of what will happen to my friend Oliver. if u dont have anything good to say dont say anything at all cuz this place is for help not to make things worse

It is life. Get used to it. You are kids. You will get over it. It's called experience, don't bother with trying to stop it. You can't protect someone forever. People need to realize there own mistakes.

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

blissfulend

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:27 pm
Kojima Shiro
blood_lust26
Kojima Shiro
I read up to 13. Lawlz

Get over it that's life.

Get over it.

It is life. Get used to it. You are kids. You will get over it. It's called experience, don't bother with trying to stop it. You can't protect someone forever. People need to realize there own mistakes.

btw im not 13. im way olde then moast of my friends so i have to deal with there imature bs but im very protective of my friends and hate seeing them get hurt cuz i dont want them ending up being as screwed up as i am  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:47 pm
blood_lust26
Kojima Shiro
blood_lust26
Kojima Shiro
I read up to 13. Lawlz

Get over it that's life.

Get over it.

btw im not 13. im way olde then moast of my friends so i have to deal with there imature bs but im very protective of my friends and hate seeing them get hurt cuz i dont want them ending up being as screwed up as i am
You are still a inexperienced child. It is obvious by the way you talk and act.

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:12 pm
Yeah. I have a v****a and I have never heard of this "girls code". But that is cool.

Tell her how you feel and either she will listen or not. From then it is your choice if you want to drop her as a friend or keep trying. Be an adult and figure it out.

Also, if you are okay with the fact that you have to put up with your younger friends bull s**t then don't b***h about it on some stupid emo subforum on gaia. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:38 pm
Ok aside from the spelling this the only part I don't get.

Quote:

Soooooo why the ******** did he go out with her and why didn't you ask him out before she could?  

Art Payment

blissfulend

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:56 pm
Moonlight Agony

Quote:

Soooooo why the ******** did he go out with her and why didn't you ask him out before she could?

he diddnt even like her he felt sorry for her
an the reasons i diddnt ask him out is
1. i diddnt wanna ruin me and his great friendship
2. i new she liked him to. i thought it was only fair for nethir of us to date him that way nethir of us would get hurt but she asked him out anyways even tho she had a bf  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:01 pm
blood_lust26
Moonlight Agony

Quote:

he diddnt even like her he felt sorry for her
an the reasons i diddnt ask him out is
1. i diddnt wanna ruin me and his great friendship
2. i new she liked him to. i thought it was only fair for nethir of us to date him that way nethir of us would get hurt but she asked him out anyways even tho she had a bf

But you see what I'm wondering is, this girl, is a b***h.
You KNEW she was going to ask him out before she could.
So the thing you should have don't is c**k block her and ask him out before she could.

This way now, she has him, so you are mad, she is going to cheat on him, so he is going to be mad/sad.
Seems like a loss, I'm sure you wouldn't be ruining a great friendship by going out with him, if it is that great.  

Art Payment

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff