Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 6 Open: 3/18 - 4/1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cires

Eloquent Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:48 am
Name: Cires

Quest: Overlander Duster

Quest Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I would love any help that you can give. I am a shy, but very nice person. In the past (before I started my quest) I’ve randomly help out people on their quests. I've recently had a hard time questing because of work (Yes, I am an older than the average Gaian). I will never quit Gaia; I have too many good friends and I have lots of fun here. Because of life it might take me a lot longer to acquire my dream item. Yet I am persistent, I will obtain it. And with your help I can attain it faster <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:32 am
Name: The Dark Being

Quest: Yakishoba Shift

Quest Link: The Dark Being's Quest

Why do you think you deserve help from us?
I don't really need help. It took me a about a year and a half to get Kiki Kitty Plushie. So I don't care if I do get Yakisoba Shift or not. But help is always nice and appreciated.

Lynn is a BUTT

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:48 pm
Name: Reoca

Quest: Mercury's Moon

Quest Link:
User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Honestly, I probably don't because I feel like I'm never really around the guild or interact much with anyone here. But since I've been so busy with school, I haven't had any time to advance anywhere on my quest. It's the most expensive item I've ever quested for and the final item I need for my original dream avatar.
I thank you for the chance to join this guild in the first place though and appreciate the consideration. ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:12 pm
name:iguanna24

quest: winter rose

why I deserve to be helped
well I've been wanting this item for quite a while.
so far I think I'm doing pretty good but I'm still a long way from reaching it.
I don't find it impossible but with your help i can be one step closer to my dream biggrin  

false fruit

Super Cat

Safavidal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:01 pm
Name: Safavidal

Quest: Alexi Regalia

Quest Link: Gilded Age

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I believe I deserve help because I am always working hard despite my schedule. HOWEVER! My schedule will be freeing up soon so I expect to have a lot more time to spend on getting gold and working even more toward my goal!  
Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff