Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)
got a name change (s is for almost)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:03 am
just wanted to let everyone know i used to be S is for almost but i got a name change so there is no confusion  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:59 am
Why the change?
(;  

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:04 am
LiinoMajire
Why the change?
(;

eh felt like it had that name for a long time and i totally changed my character so why not change the name to i was bored with my last one  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:05 am
Haha, yeah.. i hear ya. I get bored of names so fast X3. I have never changed mine on here though..shockingly. =P  

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:12 am
LiinoMajire
Haha, yeah.. i hear ya. I get bored of names so fast X3. I have never changed mine on here though..shockingly. =P

i think you get like 2 free name changes if you wanted to  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:18 am
I keep changing mine, though think I'll settle with this account name for a while..

..it's not like I can't afford them. biggrin  

Garwaire

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:38 pm
Samuel Garwood
I keep changing mine, though think I'll settle with this account name for a while..

..it's not like I can't afford them. biggrin

lol i actually had trouble affording mine i didnt wanna sell any of my item cause believe it or not i worked my a** of for a couple of 20-80k items and a 120k shirt XD im a quite a poor gaian  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:23 pm
I got rich by having hax. biggrin

Just kidding, I just bought a load of items in the early days of my Tesco Mobile Pay as You Go contract.

See, when I top up £10, I get £20 extra free credit for the month. In the early days of the system, the Gaia pay service used the Free Credit, not my actual "paid" credit. But Tesco soon got wise. D:  

Garwaire

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:22 pm
Samuel Garwood

Just kidding, I just bought a load of items in the early days of my Tesco Mobile Pay as You Go contract.

See, when I top up £10, I get £20 extra free credit for the month. In the early days of the system, the Gaia pay service used the Free Credit, not my actual "paid" credit. But Tesco soon got wise. D:

so like bill gates you sat there and watched yourself get rich lol but on gaia of course  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:12 am
la esprit delta
Samuel Garwood

so like bill gates you sat there and watched yourself get rich lol but on gaia of course

Yes, pretty much. Though I've spent a fair amount of the gold already, I still have more than enough to spend on random shizzle if needed be.

Just a shame I can't turn the gold into real cash, would be nice to be able to have some decent amounts of money for once, rather than the trickle I get just to survive at uni. I'd like to be able to afford heating. It's f**king cold here! D:  

Garwaire

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:29 am
Samuel Garwood
la esprit delta
Samuel Garwood

Yes, pretty much. Though I've spent a fair amount of the gold already, I still have more than enough to spend on random shizzle if needed be.

Just a shame I can't turn the gold into real cash, would be nice to be able to have some decent amounts of money for once, rather than the trickle I get just to survive at uni. I'd like to be able to afford heating. It's f**king cold here! D:

lol yea that would be tight  
General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games