Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Doctor Who, Cyber Man, Dalek, SciFi, Banana 

Reply The Doctor Who Guild
S6 Speculations Thanks To IMDB (SPOILERS)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

geekwho

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:41 pm
Here is the link for a couple episode titles:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0436992/episodes#season-6

I read the first two episode titles, and they said "The Impossible Astronaut" and "Day of the Moon". They are a two part story. It mentions filming in Utah which means the 11th Doctor gets to battle aliens in America! heart River Song is going be with them as well. What do you guys think the story will be about?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:59 pm
Judging by the titles the Dr. has to go into space to stop aliens from destroying the earth using a hidden weapon in the moon.  

Lord Shadow IX

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:46 pm
Utah... -thinks- I'm reminded of Season 2 again.
Do we meet a long-lost enemy?
o: ! Do we see a new Master!?

Ooooo... I can't wait for episode 11, The God Complex. I wonder if they're talking about the Doctor... I really did enjoy his five-minute victorious 'I'm-all-powerful' self in Waters of Mars.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:42 pm
Carridan

Ooooo... I can't wait for episode 11, The God Complex. I wonder if they're talking about the Doctor... I really did enjoy his five-minute victorious 'I'm-all-powerful' self in Waters of Mars.

Oooooh! I loved that! but im still not sure if Matt could pull that off as well as David. but then again I may be clinging to my love of 10.  

SaphiraStar

r u m - r e g g a e

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:00 am
Oh my goodness, those Se 06 titles...
The one that intrigues me the most is The Doctor's Wife...
River Song isn't in the episode, which takes away any possibility for my initial theory. However, Harriet Jones is in the episode -
Could this title possibly be referencing her?

And there is talk that The Doctor is going to be feeling/showing/experiencing feelings that he never has before in the series (most likely with the exception of Ten/Rose). GAH. I can't wait.

I'm so impatient and curious.
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:49 pm
r u m - r e g g a e
River Song isn't in the episode, which takes away any possibility for my initial theory. However, Harriet Jones is in the episode -

And there is talk that The Doctor is going to be feeling/showing/experiencing feelings that he never has before in the series (most likely with the exception of Ten/Rose). GAH. I can't wait.

sweatdrop

I just can't see River Song or Harriet Jones marrying 11. I feel like River Song is a little too strong for him at this point....  

ezactron14

r u m - r e g g a e

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:11 pm
ezactron14
r u m - r e g g a e

sweatdrop

I just can't see River Song or Harriet Jones marrying 11. I feel like River Song is a little too strong for him at this point....

I don't know what to think anymore concerning the series.
The whole 'time can be rewritten now' thing from last year threw me into a loop.
I'm pretty much reaching for anything I can grab now.
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:13 pm
r u m - r e g g a e
ezactron14
r u m - r e g g a e

sweatdrop

The whole 'time can be rewritten now' thing from last year threw me into a loop.
sweatdrop

Maybe it be Pre-Time War?  

Lord Shadow IX

r u m - r e g g a e

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:17 pm
Lord Shadow IX
r u m - r e g g a e
ezactron14
r u m - r e g g a e

sweatdrop

sweatdrop

Maybe it be Pre-Time War?

Perhaps...
Like the time Ten mentioned that he was a father previously?
Perhaps he was married to the woman that had his child and/or children?

The Doctor Who Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games