Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
I hate Orlando

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:02 am
So I am on spring brake and I am with my family in Orlando Florida, going to all the them parks.

I say this now, that this is the LAST time I ever come here or at least having 8 or more years pass and here are the reasons why...

1.Rude people: I am staying at a nice condo complex, but at night, its either little kids running up and down the halls, teenagers talking loud and making lot of noise, or **** families slamming any door or w/e shut.

2.Rude people 2: This time its at the parks, stopping in the middle of the walk ways, having you little kids cry and whine and get in you way and the parents don't do anything, they let the do what they want.

3.Weather: I lived in Florida for half my life and I will tell you with the humitity its like your in a oven and not only that, but its making my sininces w/e you spell it act up.

So ya thats my reasons. Thankfully I am leaving on Saturday and everything should be back to normal, just one thing...MY BROTHER GOT ME SICK >=(

Although, its been like years since I was last sick =x
and I do get to stay at the condo alone while my family goes to the last park, and to make things better, I am feeling better as the time goes on.

Dayquil really works, but the pills almost make me puke >.<

Well thats my rant XP  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:28 am
yep. got to love those little kids. Thats when you dont see one and then the fight breaks out and someone says the "you should learn to take better care of your children" line.

oh the wonders of theme parks

But it kinda sucks you had a shitty time on your spring break. Atleast it was more eventful then mine.  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:04 pm
Ya I got though all the parks, but one.
I went though the hell of the new Harry Potter area

Like I said, it was like hell. So many people....so crowded....

At least, When I took a sit down, I saw this guy propose to this lady.

Disney where dreams come true  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:41 pm
One of the things I like about living downtown where I live, is there are very few children. So pleasant.  

00Shoe
Captain

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:24 pm
I'm with you on the humidity... Sometimes there isn't much you can do if you're the parent of those kids. My daughter is pretty well behaved, but we've been having fights lately. Thank the gods they're at home! She's only two so she'll be growing out of them soon. But if the kids are too young to ride rides, then why are they in those parks? I understand Seaworld and the like in Disney, but not Universal. And I do not care what people say about the people in the south, they can still be rude as hell. I'm in SC and the people here are more rude than the people in MD!

It's sad really.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:01 pm
Not really meaning to resurrect the thread.

But I have read the title twice today as:

I hate Orlando Bloom

:p  

00Shoe
Captain

Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items