Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Pokemon Adventure Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:54 am
~Gotta Catch 'em All~  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:28 am
User Image

Name►Rikku Yami

Nickname►Just Rikku

Age►15

Sexuality►Hetrosexual

Personality►Rikku has always been quiet, and out-of-the-way. She is quite mysterious in someways. No one really knows her. Though she tends seem heartless and a sarcastic b***h, she really is a sweetheart.

And that's all you need to know!

Things I will never forget

Biography■Rikku grew up with only one pokemon in the household, but it wasn't theirs. It was just a wild one that would come around for food and attention every now and then. She grew up with harsh discipline and strick rules. Rikku's father was a very important man and took little crap from anyone, even his daughter. Her father would never be proud of her, until she makes a difference in this world. Her mother just lovingly wants her to be careful. She just wants a bit of freedom.

When her father and family decided she was the best choice to go into the machine, she was less than thrilled. But she went along anyway. She watched almost half of the volunteer's make their way into the machine, and come out as pokemon. Each was given a clothing item to be able to recognize them, and then a picture was taken. The professor said this was so she could send them to all the pokemon centers, to let them know. Then it was Rikku's turn. She took her steps into the machine and they closed the door. It was dark, and cold. She closed her eyes, breathed deeply, and waited for it to be over. As a light hit her face, she stepped out of the machine, to find that she had changed into an Eevee, not just any eevee. A shiny. She was quite upset with what she came out to be, for now.

Things I hate■
Loud noises
Bright lights
Too much physical contact

Things I love■
Cotton Candy
Soft Music
Some alone time every now and then.

My dirty little secrets■Everyone is counting on me, and I feel like no matter which choice I make. One of them will be disappointed, no matter what.

User Image
The Pokemon I change into is■ Eevee

Moves■

Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
~~~~~~

Username■Bloodylilrose  

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name► Yume Kyoumou

Nickname► "Yu" works

Age► 14

Sexuality► Straight

Personality► Yume is quiet, and a bit on the shy side. She won't talk too much until she's familiar with who she's around, and will say as minimal as possible when around people she is afraid of or dislikes.

She looks up to her dad, and feels rebellious that she wants to become close with Pokemon and possibly be a trainer due to this. She has a natural distrust of people because of her mother, however, which caused her quietness. Despite being quiet and shy, she is on the compassionate side, and will do anything for the good of others.

Yume's not just a quiet one, though. Growing up around a poorly mannered mother, she acquired a few ill traits. If she's pushed, she will talk back with a sharp tongue, and might be quick to act or impatient. She may also jump to conclusions.

Biography■ Yume grew up in a small house in Nuvema, a few minutes' walk to Professor Jupiner's labratory. Her dad is often on leave in Hoenn or Sinnoh, studying weather patterns and storm chasing in Unova. Her mom stays at home with her, but slacks on her responsibilities as a parent, leaving Yume to sort of clean up behind her.

Her dad introduced her to Pokemon when she had started the first grade, and ever since she has felt very strongly about them - like a passion for something, such as drama or art. When her dad leaves on business, he leaves his Sneasel at home, and she does her best to keep it safe and well.

A very big concern of hers in volunteering for this is that she'll end up hating how people treat Pokemon. Not only would it crush her that she would either feel abandoned or be treated horribly, she fears that, despite the love and care she sees from trainers, that Pokemon really just want to be left alone.

Things I hate■
Loud noises
Vulnerability
Being isolated

Things I love■
Being outside
Company, companionship. Not being alone.
Ice cream

My dirty little secrets■ Sometimes, Yume's mom becomes violent against her. She has never told anyone about it, and makes excuses for her seemingly random cuts and bruises, for the sake of her parents' marriage, seeing as when her dad is home they are completely happy and nothing goes wrong. There have been a couple concerned people who inquired, and she was questioned a couple times on domestic issues, but both times they were against her father. Being a secluded girl to begin with, she does her best to cover anything with makeup borrowed from her mother and long sleeved clothing, and keep moving forward.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Pokemon I change into is■ Eevee

Moves■

Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
-------

Username■ ravensluckyshadow  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image

Name► Yexus Yang

Nickname►"X"

Age►15

Sexuality►Heterosexua

Personality► Yexus acts stoic and blunt. But past that, he's actually sarcastic and a pretty chill person. The only reason he tries to be stoic is because he thinks that people would talk to him more if he acted like that. And though he doesn't smile a lot, he's not very serious at all. Quite Impish and adventurous actually, which he hides behind his pokér face. Still, he does like to get things done and does not like it when he has to leave business unfinished.

Biography■Yexus wasn't native to Unova; in fact, he grew up mostly in Hoenn, in Dewford. His father was a Miner, and his mother was fisherwoman. However, after a while, the granite cave, where Yexus's father worked at, started laying off miners. Not only that, but the mining was also bothering the habitat of the pokémon within the cave. Yexus, who was nine at the time, had become familiar with the pokémon within the cave; particularly, the Aron's. He hoped to have one day capture one, and take it as his starting pokemon. But that hope was crushed when he was told that his family was moving; to Nuvema, in the Unova region.

It was all very strange for Yexus; there was no pokémon he was familiar with, and everyone seemed to have treated him differently, like they didn't know how to act around him. Not only that, but his parents, who was running low on money, needed Yexus to work. He was only thirteen then. However, when Professor Juniper created a machine to change kids into pokémon, Yexus's parents got a call; from Team Plasma. They claimed to have been part of the creation of the machine, and that they would promise to pay Yexus' parents a sum of money, if Yexus volunteered to test out the machine adn tell them the results of the machine. There was much conflicted feelings within Yexus's family; As much as they needed the money, they couldn't bare the idea that Yexus would become a pokémon. However, the decision was made by Yexus; he chose to volunteer, and he promise he would somehow bring money back to his parents, as a pokémon, or a lackey of Team Plasma.

When the day came that Yexus must volunteer, his parents were paid 3000p. Team Plasma, disguised as one of the scientist, informed more would come, so long as Yexus follows their orders. Then the moment of truth; Yexus would have to chose what pokémon he wished to become. He knew exactly what he wanted to be; an Aron, like the ones his missed in his home of Hoenn. After he stepped into the machine, his saw what he had become; he was Aron, but with green eyes.

Things I hate■
Serious People
Being Poor
Admitting Defeat

Things I love■
Making Money
Relaxing
Reading

My dirty little secrets■ Another reason why Yexus volunteered to become a pokémon was his stealing habits. It wasn't something small like petty thievery or shoplifting; Yexus was full-on burglarizing homes, taking small, but most likely valuable objects, like rings and small electronics. His most horrible secrete; at one point, he stole a pokémon(in it's pokéball) from Professor Juniper's Lab, and pawned it off to a shady stranger.

User Image
The Pokemon I change into is■Aron
Moves■

Iron Head
Tackle
Harden
~~~~~~

Username■Ryonara  

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image

Name►Ryan Wilson

Nickname►Ryan

Age►17

Sexuality►male who likes female

Personality►Ryan is a very quiet, bitter boy. He does not like meeting new people and he is quite awkward with the female race. He likes to keep to himself and he will often talk to himself for company. He tries his bets to avoid people but if it comes to it he can be caring and kind.

Biography■Ryan lives with his mom and two brothers. His oldest brother quickly became Ryan's rival after their father gave three of his best pokemon to his oldest son. Ryan did not appreciate this fact and he worked hard to tr y and earn his dad's acceptance. This did not come easily and after the dad was killed by Team plasma Ryan took a strange obsession to the team.

When Ryan hit his teen years his brothers tormented him endlessly and often made fun of him for being the youngest and weakest. This only helped the young boy grow with his pokemon. He found his best friend when he was young, his growlithe and bayleaf were his closest. Right after Ryan's mother died of an illness the boy caught an eevee and then pokemon started to become idle. It became hard to train and practice, but to get away from life he practiced and became strong.

Ryan stayed away from people after his last birthday. He never goes home because of his older brothers. He is super close to his Growlithe and Bayleaf but he loves the others equally too. His newest addition is a wooper and the two are still figuring each other out. Wooper does not get along with the other pokemon either so it proves a challenge for them all.

Things I hate■
New People
Critics
Pain

Things I love■
Training
Battles
New Pokemon

My dirty little secret■Anything you left out, or something your character hides.
Ryan has always thought of joining Team Plasma but he has not yet carried through with it.

Meet My Team

1■Whooper

Moves■

Water Gun
----
Tail Whip
----

2■Mareep
Moves■

Tackle
----
growl