Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Tђє Ϩcαɾʂ Ѻƒ Yєʂʈєɾɖαɣ -Profiles-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychotic Cookies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:43 pm
The original roleplay is HERE.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:37 pm
Miu Yoshiko Sohma
User Image
▄▅▆▇"It is my madness that compels me."▇▆▅▄

Hello. My name isMiu Yoshiko Sohma.

But please! Just call me Miu.

When I was born, the doctors said I was a girl.

Since then, I have celebrated 15 birthdays.

Oh, yeah. And I'm always chasing after boys.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

People tell me I act fiery and emotional. However, around God, I am intimidated beyond words, and I act out violently so people won't see my intimidation. I prefer to be alone rather than around people, Zodiac member or not.

I don't hate these things... okay, maybe I do. The Zodiac, normal humans, bitter foods, leeks, and rainy days.

But these are the best! Being alone, drawing, reading, milk, sweet foods, and sleeping.

Are you sure you want to hear about my life? My mother was a Sohma, and she married my father, who was not. I was born premature, but the doctors said I was perfectly healthy. When my mother held me for the first time, nothing strange happened. But when my father held me, I transformed into a tiny orange kitten. My parents were horrified. However, they continued to act as if I were no different from the rest of the human race. I grew up, a pampered and sheltered child, but it didn't come with the love of my parents. My father never hugged me, and even though my mother did, she never looked me directly in the eye. I learned that I should never ask why I couldn't go outside, because every time I did, my mother would become rigid and she would change the subject. So, for a few more years, we lived in peace. When I was 8, my mother got pregnant. She went to the doctor for check-ups, but on the third time, the doctor delivered terrible news: My mother had had a miscarriage. My parents came home distraught, and that night they had a horrible fight. My mother was sobbing, and my father told me that it was the bad luck of the cat that caused the miscarriage, and that I needed to be sent away. My mother objected, saying that I wouldn't last a second without running into a boy, and that I would be staying. Then my father pushed her into a wall, saying that she had brought shame upon his family by giving birth to a child of the zodiac. He said that he wanted me out of his life, and never wanted anything to do with me. My father finally stopped screaming, and he left the house. As soon as he was gone, I scurried to where my mother was, and I asked her what was wrong, but she didn't answer. When I asked again, she began screaming at me, saying it was my fault that our family was falling apart and that my father was going to leave her. She struck me repeatedly. Finally, she decided she wanted her memories erased, and my father had his erased as well. Even without me, their marriage did not last long. They divorced 2 months later.

Is there anything else you want to know? The bracelet that protects my true form is that of the previous cat,

This song is always stuck in my head! Cassis - The Gazette

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I play the cat in this twisted fairytale

Miss Butterfly-chan

Psychotic Cookies

Psychotic Cookies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:12 am
Yume Chii Sohma
User Image
▄▅▆▇"Freedom isn't obtained by doing as we're told. Freedom is gained by chasing our dreams"▇▆▅▄

Hello. My name is Yume Sohma
But please! Just call me Yu .
When I was born, the doctors said I was a Female.
Since then, I have celebrated Seventeen birthdays.
Oh, yeah. And I'm always chasing after Men

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

People tell me I act A bit rude, cold, and distant. But once you get to know me, I assure that I'm warm, understanding, and loyal.
I don't hate these things... okay, maybe I do. Know it alls, spiders, idiots, brocolli, cold weather, lightning, and crying.
But these are the best! Strawberries, chocolate, swimming, rain, dancing, books, music, and art.
Are you sure you want to hear about my life? Fine. They say that a zodiac's family either hates their child, or smothers them to death. When I was small I was never sure which would bring more sorrow, being unloved? Or being so loved, that you couldn't breathe. When I was old enough to understand what each brought, I found I was lucky to be smothered by my mother and father. I could always count on them to be there, to listen even if it was the stupidest of problems. Life was great back then, we were inseparable...together, forever.

Unfortunately, my world had to shatter. When I was eleven I lost my father to a helicopter crash, and it changed everything. The happy days spent as a family of three were suddenly over, and left me with a large reminder that life...is never forever. Things slowly changed over a short course of time, we moved from the home I had always known, I changed schools, got a whole new life. It was a way for my mother to move on but over all? The impact was zilch. None of it would bring him back, and none of it...would make me happy.

For a time, I avoided school. The teachers were nice, and there was no end to a friendship supply, I just couldn't stand it there. It almost felt like I was drowning in a world of fake smiles, I couldn't muster the strength to lie to them, to pretend to be happy when I wasn't.

At one point, I remember I felt happiness was an illusion, like it was always out of reach. I remember waking up each day and finding the world boring, wishing something would come along and make it colorful. That wish was granted, but don't ask how I came out of it, I don't remember, all I know is that one day....I woke up. The world was no longer so dull.

I went back to school, though the friendship situation didn't change. I'd been gone so long, the rumors were out of hand, and it was just easier to be distant, than put in the effort to get close. Believe me, it's easier to be what outsiders want to see, rather than what you are sometimes...it keeps the drama down.

As for my family situation, that changed drastically as well. My mother, thanks to my father's death, is now distant. Each day she sits at the same table, looking out the same window, as if expecting my father to walk through the door. It's been six years, and sometimes I just become so frustrated. These days, I find myself wondering things like: Does she know I'm still here? Are we merely ghosts walking through life, waiting for the day death claims us as well? But most of all...I simply wonder if she'll ever wake up.

Is there anything else you want to know? Don't tell anyone, but I'm afraid of lightning. It's lame because it's so common, but one can't control what triggers fear.
This song is always stuck in my head! Battlefield - Jordin Sparks

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I play the Horse in this twisted fairytale.

Akane_of_tigers

- - - - -

Raven Adel Megumi
User Image
▄▅▆▇"“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”▇▆▅▄

Hello. My name is Raven A. Megumi
But please! Just call me Ray
When I was born, the doctors said I was a Boy.
Since then, I have celebrated sixteen birthdays.
Oh, yeah. And I'm always chasing after girls

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

People tell me I act a little too inviting, warm, understanding, sweet, and charming. Though, I too have secrets like everyone else.
I don't hate these things... okay, maybe I do. Well at least things like; spinach, sour candies, cupcakes, bullies, lots of questions, and awkward silences.
But these are the best! Ice cream, rain showers, baking, reading, writing, meeting new people, making new friends, and music.
Are you sure you want to hear about my life? It all started, with a universal wish, an exception to all barriers. That simple desire, to fly. As a child, I too wished for a set of wings that would carry me away. I remember clearly all the conversations I would have with all the other orphan children, each of their reasons different. Being small I never had a destination in mind, always imaging that I would just fly forever, place to place. A childish ambition I guess.

The orphanage was nice enough, I made many friends, but I wasn't there too long. You see, my parents both died when I was eight months old, too young to remember luckily. I was told that I was shuffled between family members, some would keep me a year, others three months. Luckily enough, my father's side of the family is huge, so this shuffling process lasted until I was nine years old. It was then, and only then, that I was placed in the orphanage. Don't worry though, I was only there for a little over a year, for I had one family member left, and that was my grandma on my mother's side.

Through circumstances she lived in America (my mother is half, hence my green eyes), and wasn't able to move until I was nine. Even then, she had to take a year to get a place to stay, and a steady job. Anyways, at ten I moved in with her, and we bonded instantly. She's my best friend, and in my world, my mom.

To sum this long story up, I live with my grandma at the top of our bakery store. She said it once belonged to my real mother, so I feel kinda nostalgic when I work inside, almost like being with her in a sense. It's small, and sometimes we struggle with money situations, but I love it here, and I wouldn't change a thing. Oh and if you're wondering about my dad's side of the family? They don't like me much, apparently he was high society, and my mom was poor poor...in other words not a good mix. When I do hear from them, it's only about my inheritance...something about money? I don't know. Long story short, I love it here.

Is there anything else you want to know? If a personal question about myself arises, I'm really good at avoiding an answer. I'd rather smile, than admit what is wrong.
This song is always stuck in my head! Say(All I need) - One Republic

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I play the Onigiri in this twisted fairytale.

Akane_of_tigers

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:44 pm
Satu Adasha Sohma
User Image
▄▅▆▇I want to do it because I want to do it.▇▆▅▄

Hello. My name isSatu Adasha Suzuki
But please! Just call me Satu.
When I was born, the doctors said I was a girl.
Since then, I have celebrated 16 birthdays.
Oh, yeah. And I'm always chasing after men

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

People tell me I act foolishly sometimes but I'm head strong and dead set on what I want to do once I have made up my mind. I can be nice but I'm also blunt and it can hurt people's feelings.
I don't hate these things... okay, maybe I do. getting my feathers wet, mangoes, and ships.
But these are the best! planes, raspberries and bad zombie movies.
Are you sure you want to hear about my life? My mother moved away from her family and went abroad for a few years before she had me. They married and lived in Canada (they never told me why Canada, but it worked for us). Mom says he almost dropped me when I first changed in front of him. When I was little, my parents yelled at each other whenever I changed but never yelled at me. I have changed only once in public. I was with my father in a mall and I started to fall down the escalator. He reached out to save me and then had a chick sitting in his hands instead of a little girl. A few days later we had packed up and moved to the opposite side Canada. I spent the entire flight fighting sleep and looking at the sky from the window. I was enchanted and I never wanted to get off. The three of us settled down again but then about 2 years later they divorced. I always thought he was so great for staying with us despite my curse so I never held it against him or my mother. We lived in Canada until I was about 8 when the divorce became official. They said it wasn't my fault but protecting me and my secret had just become too much for my parents to deal with on their own. My dad moved away and I rarely saw him (I no longer see him at all. He does call me every week though) and my mom fell apart completely. We moved back to be with her family and I started school. The best part of those few years was when I was able to fly on that plane. I decided after flying in a real plane that I wanted to be a pilot.
Is there anything else you want to know? I'm obsessed with planes and I'm Jewish.
This song is always stuck in my head! Candlelight - The Maccabeats

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I play the rooster in this twisted fairytale.

FatesMyBitch

Psychotic Cookies

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces