Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Ya know what would be just beyond awesome?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tall_Tiffani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:32 pm
http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv148/noodlenoodler/newbziez005.jpg[/IMG]] On Nintendo's next console (which better)have HD graphics, they make a Zelda II Adventure of Link re-imagining with a fully roamable Monster-Hunter Tri-like overworld, where new parts would become availabe after you beat a palace, just like in Zelda 2, And There was a mixture of skyward sword and God of War-like combat mixed together along with traditional elements, and you could do awesome Ninja Gaiden/God of War/Force Unleashed like finishers on bosses, and the game would also have Helmethead! SERIOUSLY THIS WOULD BE AN AWESOME ZELDA EXPIERIENCE! Better even than Ocarina of Time! And it should also have the ability to play online with friends and talk to each other via whatever software is used for speaking on the next console. SO NINTENDO! PLEASE BRING BACK THE LITTLE ADVENTURER IN ALL OF US AND TAKE US AWAY FROM THE EVILS OF SONY AND MICROSOFT!

P.S. Here's a sketch I made of the potential new design of the second boss from the Zelda II Swamp Palace. I took some pictures of it with a low-quality camquarter. IT's HELMETHEAD! AFTER YOU SEVER HIS LAZAR HEAD, he grows another one, and another one, and the heads that you sever fly around and blast you. he's a total boss! hehe literally he's a boss, the second one to be exact. He's awesome too!
User Image]
http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv148/noodlenoodler/newbziez003.jpg[/IMG]
User Image

And here's a snowman...
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:59 pm
Good idea.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:23 pm
I'm not even sure what you're talking about.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:59 pm
That snowman looks mischievous

I don't trust him

Hobo Scruffy

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:33 am
heres a good one, one of the mods learnd how to webpage so we can break away from gaia.

oh wait we've tried.  
Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff