Submit

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:05 pm
Ok. The world trade thingy, at the place in Jubilife City, I know you can put up a Pokemon and trade with someone from around the world. How do I do that? How do I get the Wi-Fi connection?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:17 pm
It's on the bottom left side of Jubilife; a big building shaped like a globe.

Or are you asking litterally how to get Wi-Fi in your house? No one is going to be patient enough to help you there. Just go to any store with an electrics department.

Don't post questions you could have easily Google'd, please.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:43 pm
Either way. But I put my location on the globe...what do I do afterwords?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 pm
Just talk to the people at the back of the building.
It should be self explanatory.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:03 pm
i'm calling troll. honestly the BOOKLET explains it. and if that fails, gamefaqs, check the answers section someone else has prolly asked this question there.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:40 am
Xilo The Odd
i'm calling troll. honestly the BOOKLET explains it. and if that fails, gamefaqs, check the answers section someone else has prolly asked this question there.

I don't have the BOOKLET because I got the game from my friend. So ex-CUSE me for not being freaking perfect. mad  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 pm
Sweeney Todd McRepoman
Xilo The Odd

I don't have the BOOKLET because I got the game from my friend. So ex-CUSE me for not being freaking perfect. mad
some friend, my friends give me the booklet cause its what friends do! and ex-CUSE me for not being freakin psychic, how the ******** do i know if it was from a friend?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:07 pm
Xilo The Odd
Sweeney Todd McRepoman
Xilo The Odd

some friend, my friends give me the booklet cause its what friends do! and ex-CUSE me for not being freakin psychic, how the ******** do i know if it was from a friend?

I assure you, some people, such as myself, throw away the booklet. I was asking a simple question, like this guild is for, so, back off. And I'd appreciate it if you'd take the "n" word off of your sig. That's extremely offensive to me, and most likely many others.  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:10 pm
Nomega

Cool, someone helps me WITHOUT being a tool. (That's ironic, considering tools help, lmao. I know, bad joke. I tend to make a lot of those.) Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:14 pm
No problem, *****.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:48 pm
Sweeney Todd McRepoman
Xilo The Odd
Sweeney Todd McRepoman
Xilo The Odd

I assure you, some people, such as myself, throw away the booklet. I was asking a simple question, like this guild is for, so, back off. And I'd appreciate it if you'd take the "n" word off of your sig. That's extremely offensive to me, and most likely many others.
get over it, i'm not saying it in hate, now if i said that i hate niggers or beaners or spics or chinks or dot heads or towel heads or coons or porch monkeys or (enter lower life form as a racial term) then i could see the problem. its said on tv shows like boondocks, freaknik the musical, and probably some other show with lots of black people in it. so bite me and your low tolerance.

also 1 more to xilo, the part in rush hour where jackie says whats up my niggah? tv originally made it say negro instead, they changed it back. day time tv. i win. fatality. flawless victory  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:50 pm
Sweeney Todd McRepoman
Nomega

Cool, someone helps me WITHOUT being a tool. (That's ironic, considering tools help, lmao. I know, bad joke. I tend to make a lot of those.) Thank you!

I'm in the same boat as you. I have Poke Platinum but I never finished it. I bought Pokemon Pearl because I already had Pokemon Ranch WiiWare and the first 2 games are the only ones that can synchronize with it.

I could have bought the game used in a box (possible with manual) for 19.99 but I found it unboxed for 15.00. So I don't have a manual either.

Anyone know how far you have to get in the DS game in order to synch with Pokemon Ranch?  

AKO_Slash

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:32 pm
AKO_Slash
Sweeney Todd McRepoman
Nomega

I'm in the same boat as you. I have Poke Platinum but I never finished it. I bought Pokemon Pearl because I already had Pokemon Ranch WiiWare and the first 2 games are the only ones that can synchronize with it.

I could have bought the game used in a box (possible with manual) for 19.99 but I found it unboxed for 15.00. So I don't have a manual either.

Anyone know how far you have to get in the DS game in order to synch with Pokemon Ranch?
not sure, from what i understand any time you want, but if you cant... my guess would have to be once you got mystery gift or GTS capability. those are jsut guesses mind you since ranch doens't come with a real booklet.

and i never want to open mine since ALL my diamond data got lost so everything in ranch is locked.  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games