Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Cooking, Baking & Nomming
Salads.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalad!
  om nom nom nom!
  x.x gross.
View Results

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:11 am
so i recently found out a month ago that my salads i've been eating forever where the most boring a** salads in the world.
just lettuce, tomatoes, and whatever dressing i found suited to myself that day. so yeah pretty boring and pathetic. still yummy but not as yummy as super compact salads! O.O so my best friend made me this delicious salad with lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, chicken, unions, green peppers, topped with ranch dressing (i also added on honey mustard with it because i've been a honey mustard addict lately). so yeah this salad was a E-mazing! i know they make this type of salads at restaurants and perhaps you guys even make them on your own as well, but i've been never had such a thing and i've been missing on salads like these for 21 years. x.x
so i ask you, if you eat salad, how do you have yours?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:57 pm
For a long time, my favorite things to put on salads are:

Grated cheddar cheese
Grated boiled egg
Liberal amounts of ranch dressing

Also good with croutons. But if I had easier access to honey mustard, I would probably have that instead, not because I like it better but because I like it ALMOST as much and I'm pretty sure it's better for me.

Tuna on salad is good too heart  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Cooking, Baking & Nomming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out