Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
If everyone on the earth turned into a furry herm overnight. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:16 pm
Jiti
Aakosir
Jiti
[♫=♥]

Wow. "Omg is it becuz im black that ur firing me?!!"
No you just molested a girl and we caught you on tape for proof gonk
"ur crazy man, that aint me at all man, ur just being racist!"
crying crying crying crying

Yeah people can never avoid being an outcast in school or at homeschool. It's all about environment and parenting. I've met parents that were so super protective and very ridiculous, there was one story where a mother did not allow her daughter to shower or use the bathroom privately. She would barge in through the door to check up on her very minute. True story, it was on a court show. gonk

Oh and environment where there's a closed location for security reasons and almost all of your neighbors are a bunch or old people. >:c
freakin'' florida lololol

You hit the nail on the head with that first part. I'd like to see some white people try that. I think it would be hilarious since hispanics and blacks do it all the time!

I knew something similar to that. The girl wouldn't go to the bathroom unless her mom was with her though, so it was a bit opposite. The lady actually had to leave work several times and actually had to pull her out of school if she had to go to the bathroom. I think it was a phobia in this case.

[♫=♥]

I'm hispanic and I sometimes don't see discrimination. My mom would get mad at me for letting people walk over me like a doormat and assume they are being racist. I know what you mean. It does get annoying.

Oh wow. The woman that wouldn't let the girl have privacy was due to religious belief. The woman doesn't want her daughter to see herself naked and ordered her to wear a clothing while showering.

My mom was the same way, but we're caucasian (we're mutts really XD like English-German-Italian-Irish-with some Welsh thrown in). I think it was mostly self respect and dependance with her. But it's not like we are immune to racism either. It's sad really that such a thing even exists...

She sounds like one of those old Puritans, like in the Crucible. That was such a horrible movie, but they were some wacky people. I find it hard to believe there are still gung-ho religious people like that.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:45 pm
I would personally love to be a hyena and have a p***s! (lol. I would be a "herm" anyway if I were a furry, just because of my preferred species.) But my best friend is gay and a gynephobe, so... that would not make him happy.
I think I would rather just wish that everyone became hippies and spent all their time smoking pot so that there wouldn't be any room left for hatred. whee  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:03 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
I would personally love to be a hyena and have a p***s! (lol. I would be a "herm" anyway if I were a furry, just because of my preferred species.) But my best friend is gay and a gynephobe, so... that would not make him happy.
I think I would rather just wish that everyone became hippies and spent all their time smoking pot so that there wouldn't be any room left for hatred. whee

for once, im with the hippie idea.

this pot is awesome, you should try it mmmaaaaannnnnnnnn
*not that i actually do pot rofl *

upon retrospect, maybe im not with it entirely, too many people going mmaaannnn all the time :shudder:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:51 pm
Having everyone become a furry herm would pretty much just make things worse. Besides, what about all the changes we would have to make in our lives to adapt to that? Are all the bathrooms usable by anyone now? What gender do I put on my drivers license? What underwear should I buy.

Guarantee I'll be one of the first to get surgery done to get myself back to female. And wait, won't many people be doing that too? so there will be the group of people who decided to be one gender, and then there will be the group of people who decided to stay herms. Oh, let the hate begin!

We're only human. Its in our nature to be different. Don't forget that humans are still animals, we are not a completely different thing. Its like how there are different animal species, we are nothing but a species. Observe other animals in their habitats, they fight for food, dominance, territory, etc. Is that no different than us when we try and get money to purchase food, try and get the best job, and protect our homes?

Why do we call ourselves the dominant species anyways? I'm reading this book now, Wolf Totem, and its brought some new ideas into my mind. Take a human and through them into the wild. They will try and fight to live...their natural instincts will kick in, they'll learn how to hunt, how to stay alive, but compared to others that human will not be the dominant species of them all. If anything, the most vulnerable! Observe the human, how they change,m they'll start using wild instinct. Its almost like a domesticated animal...its still an animal, but its been changed somewhat. I guarantee you though that if you put a dog pup with the pups of a wolf, that dog will grow up wild.

Eliminating us will do nothing, because the earth needs us. Without a human race around, what will become of all the other animals in the world? Crows and other city birds that pick up the remains of our food for themselves to eat, plants that need us to help grow them. I'm sure in due time we'll die out on our own, we will either do ourselves in by taking away all of earths resources and leaving nothing behind to use, or the suns gonna explode. Thats a long time from now though, and even with all the problems in the world it could be worse. We just have to live what life we have now, make the most of it every day, because you never know if you'll wake up the next day. Now, I'm not saying to be careless either, but to understand that no matter how bad it is, this time is still a treasure. By the time we die out, we'll be ready for it I'm sure. The world will continue to change, just without us around.

You never know, the tiniest bit of cyanobacteria could find its way to another system...

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

candybunny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:24 am
Red7227
Are all the bathrooms usable by anyone now?
Yep
Red7227

What gender do I put on my drivers license?
Herm
Red7227

What underwear should I buy.
Underware isnt exactly gender specific, Girls wear boxers all the time, So you can wear what you want.
Red7227

Guarantee I'll be one of the first to get surgery done to get myself back to female.
Female would not exist as a human gender
Red7227

they fight for food, dominance, territory, etc. Is that no different than us
Animals dont discriminate based on gender.
Red7227

Why do we call ourselves the dominant species anyways?
Because we are the only species on the planet capable of driving and building machines and using tools. We have the planet to destroy every other species on the planet and the planet itself.
Red7227
Take a human and through them into the wild. They will try and fight to live...their natural instincts will kick in
Watch the news~ there is a tribe currently observed by satellites as we speak in the amazon which has had absolutely no outside contact besides whats in the tribe.
Red7227

Eliminating us will do nothing, because the earth needs us. Without a human race around, what will become of all the other animals in the world?
They would run the earth just as they did before humans arrived.
Red7227
You never know, the tiniest bit of cyanobacteria could find its way to another system...
Humans are already stimulating this process through a spacetravel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:29 pm
Hmmn. The hermaphrodite thing would mean the death knell of a lot of different cultures around the world.

The furry thing on the other paw... That's a tough one. would you REALLY want to give everyone on the face of the earth claws and teeth? God alone know I have enough troubles managing my anger around idiots without the ability to cause them bodily harm... toss that in, and there'd be a lot more "lapses of judgment" than there are already.

Also, would everyone be "furry" aka Anthro animals or would there be a mixture of furry and ferals? (Aka, Dragons, Gryphons, Wyverns, etc etc etc)

It'd be fun to be a Gryphon, at first. then the inability to manipulate things like a keyboard or a door handle would really get annoying....  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

candybunny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:21 pm
Lazurkri
Hmmn. The hermaphrodite thing would mean the death knell of a lot of different cultures around the world.

The furry thing on the other paw... That's a tough one. would you REALLY want to give everyone on the face of the earth claws and teeth? God alone know I have enough troubles managing my anger around idiots without the ability to cause them bodily harm... toss that in, and there'd be a lot more "lapses of judgment" than there are already.

Also, would everyone be "furry" aka Anthro animals or would there be a mixture of furry and ferals? (Aka, Dragons, Gryphons, Wyverns, etc etc etc)

It'd be fun to be a Gryphon, at first. then the inability to manipulate things like a keyboard or a door handle would really get annoying....

Just cause were furries now doesnt mean we dont know how to declaw or fire weapons or get people fixed =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:21 am
candybunny
Just cause were furries now doesnt mean we dont know how to declaw or fire weapons or get people fixed =D

That alone would cause all sorts of troubles. Who gets to decide these things.  

00Shoe
Captain

dragonf121 rolled 20 12-sided dice: 12, 8, 3, 5, 8, 1, 10, 1, 12, 1, 9, 7, 9, 6, 1, 1, 10, 3, 10, 10 Total: 127 (20-240)

dragonf121

Dangerous Creature

5,725 Points
  • Member 100
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:58 pm
Personally i think people should be given a choice on if they want to be a certant gender. If i could i would happily become a fully fertal herm who could both give and recieve life in the womb. This would cut down on cross dressers and discrimination against cross dressers alike. Deep down i think every one wants to experience what the other gender feels. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:22 pm
I would want to at least choose my gender and species. Not all too thrilled at the idea of having both sets of genitals. I wouldn't mind everyone being turned furry, but I'd prefer to leave the gender thing to natural Male and Female.  

King Robert Silvermyst

Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces