Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
★ REN'S PLOTS [OPEN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

You can contact me through PM, or via MSN (kuromizuki@hotmail.com) or AIM (kuromizuki). :3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image
This is Ren. Ren is:

• Normally very mild-mannered. Mostly he doesn't get angry or upset very often, but because of the horrendous field trip that he prefers not to think about, he's been extremely up and down when it comes to his emotions. Right now he's a little bipolar, going from being desperate for affection to wanting to shut out the world. He can't seem to stabilize himself.

• A closet vegetarian and gardener. Ren is the only gryphon of his kind that does not eat meat; that being said, he gets nauseated by just the sight or smell of it. He gardens to de-stress himself, and the only people that know about his gardening are his three best friends, Calder, Tset and Belladonna. Otherwise it's a secret; he keeps it on the edge of the campus, against a corner of the school.

• An insomniac. Right now, because of everything Ren has gone through, he can't sleep because of his strong fear of the nightmares that plague him every night. His love of sleep has been severely compromised because of this, and he spends several hours of the night trying to stay awake, rather than fall asleep. Since then he has developed severe insomnia, and cannot sleep longer than a few hours at a time.

• Easily anxious. While still mostly calm, when left alone, he becomes extremely jittery, and somewhat anxious. He's still strong minded, but he's much less confident in his abilities and in himself.

• Doting. Ren is Jove's "big brother." Though not by blood, by every other tie important. He is extremely over affectionate, not only to Jove, but to anyone he's close with. When he's with someone he feels comfortable around, he has a need to physically touch them, as if to reassure himself that both they and he are still alive. Hugs, holding hands or tails, leaning against them; Ren is extremely physically affectionate.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:15 pm
Looking For:

• Gardening buddies. Ren gardens to make himself forget about the world, so someone who can just help him without trying to make him talk about his problems is good.

• Enemies. Ren does not really hate anyone except Tybalt and he rarely gets mad at people except Tybalt, so someone who can really get under his nerves and become an enemy would be nice. I'm not looking for any shallow enemies; I'd like something deeper for him, something intense.

• Cooking friend. Sadly, and pathetically, Ren's ghoulfriend has given up on trying to teach him to cook. Mostly because he tries to flirt with her instead of cook just really, really sucks at it. It'd be interesting if he could meet someone determined enough to stick with him and try to get cooking into his thick skull.

• Writing Right. During the "field trip," Ren was attacked twice (three times if you count Tybalt biting him, and four times if you count the last fight before he died), and was stabbed through his right hand. When he fell down the elevator shaft, underground in the Cornfields, he broke the same hand. He was killed later in the battle, which meant that when his FEAR was able to return him to his body via the resurrection portal, he was, for the most part, uninjured. However, his FEAR was not 100% restored (this is okayed by Zoo), and Ren's right hand is not as it once was. He has a very, very faint scar on his palm that's about two inches long, and he experiences odd tingling and burning sensations in his hand on a regular basis. This makes it very painful to use, and he has since switched to using his left hand as his main hand. He is awkward and unused to this, so I would love to find someone to help him with this transition.

• MOAR?! Hit me with anything! I absolutely love RP and would love to see ideas from you guys. * u*

NOT Looking For:

• Romances or flings. He's taken, kthx. heart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:32 pm
Hi this here is open now  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Rii_Hon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:10 am
I offer up my Livi as his cooking teacher. If determination is what's required, the boy has it in spades XD he won't give up til Ren can cook hehe that can be the thing that helps their friendship along! That and Livi can give him more fashion tips or.. something >> maybe? y/y?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm
I've already stated this but gryphon rp >:! <3  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:54 pm
Playtime with Demi? *holds up a frisbee*  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash