Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
I did everyones suggestions, now u check out my site!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is ur faorite sailor?
  Sailor Jupiter
  Sailor Moon
  Sailor Mercury
  Sailor Mars
  Sailor Venus
View Results

Misa007

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:52 am
I updated my website www.sailormoononline.piczo.com u should check out any of the pages, but i recomend the horoscope one. Thank u, and if u want u can give me suggestions. Please sighn my guesbook if u like a part of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:33 pm
It's still chaotic.

Why don't you just use one picture as a front and then put the rest in an image gallery.

And Jupiter didn't come in till later.

It was Mercury and Mars that helped her.

Andrew's Japanese name is Motoki.

Minako isn't really from England, though she does go there for a time. She's Japanese too. Therefor she speaks that and English.

Ugh, It's not Chibi Chibi Moon. It's just Chibi Chibi.

She's just Sailor Chibi Chibi.

And Usagi doesn't see Chibi Chibi in the Manga, you got it confused with the Anime.

In the Manga Chibi Chibi shows up at Usagi's house.

In two versions, Chibi Chibi in the Manga is really Sailor Cosmos from the distaint Future.

In the Anime she's Sailor Galaxia's Starseed.

And also, Usagi didn't Win Mamoru 'cause of 'destiny' even if that did play a part in it. She won him because they geninuely love each other.

and you mispelled Michiru.

MY gods!

MINA DOESN'T SAVE HIM FROM ALMOST BEING EVIL! USagi Saves Tuxedo Kamen.

*Sighs* Review all your facts on the Sailormoon profiles. It's really biase.

And if you start out using the Japanese names- stick with it.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:43 pm
Did I mention spelling?

before you put it up spellcheck it first.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:38 pm
Your site still looks the same as before and my opinion still stands...Go and do some research by watching the entire series, reading all the manga and looking up sailor moon sites. Just like Luamervara said, Put one picture in the background instead of a whole bunch which make the site look very tacky and not to mention page stretching. Good luck redoing it!!  

EvilNurseAlice

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Syndrama

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:54 pm
Honestly, I'd suggest looking at other people's websites, not to steal their designs, but to see what WORKS. Simplicity is the best when making a website, especially if you're new to it. Make a page for each senshi with an image of them and their bio info, so the info page isn't all stretched out. Make a gallery page for the images instead of all in the background.

And reading those websites (as long as you pick reputable ones, nothing made on geocities or tripod or anything like that... pick a website that they bothered to buy a domain, they're more likely to hold true information) will help you with character info as well... just don't copy paste anything, or the original site owner will get pissed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:27 am
I am sorry to say that evn though I also have a bad( not so good) sailormoon website, yours is real chaotic, but I will put it in my links . perhaps you should look at html help sites.  

Tanith_4486

Tsukiusada

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:02 pm
you have to work hard in it, first i think is important that if its a sm page you shouldn't talk about your likes or dislikes while you are talking about the characters, and maybe if you could have something like an square for profiles that you can repeat, but i think you'll improve it, so go ahead.  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games