Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp-Half Blood.

Back to Guilds

For those lost Demi-Gods in need of help. 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek gods, Mythology, Titans 

Reply Camp Areas.
Monster Infested Forest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BioHazardNeko
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:52 am
Monster Infested Forest
Warning never enter alone! Monsters always stocked within this dark forest. Capture the Flag is played here every Friday. May come here to fight and train but many come here to reveals its wonders and secrets.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image

User Image
Fallyn Celeste Connor xxxxxxxxxxxx
daughter of nyx xxxxxxxxxxxx
____________________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh the silence of the forest. The only way she could get her peace. No one to bother her despite the fact everyone advised her not to enter alone. There were thick trees, shielding the sunlight from her with few patches of light. It could almost be heavan for her except the fact there were monsters. Which was why she had her blade gripped in one hand. You never know what might be hiding in a forest as big as this. Yet Fallyn was leaning against a big tree, eyes closed. You may think she was asleep with her calm breathing, but she wasn't. She hardly ever was. Insomnia, the difficulty getting to sleep or staying asleep or having nonrefreshing sleep, she was diagnose with it. One of the things on her list of disorders. When she was younger, the people of the orphanage would read bedtime stories to help the kids to sleep occasionally. They would listen to the typical 'little kid' stories like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. But no matter what the story was, whenever someone would die in it, they would always describe it the same way-calm, peaceful, like falling asleep. And whenever a character would wake up, they described streets of gold, or endless happiness, seeing their loved ones. But those stories were damn wrong. Death was not peaceful. It wasn't merciful. It wasn't like falling asleep. It was like falling straight into the pits of hell and no matter how strongly you fought, you couldn't stop your descent. She knew at the moment of her future death, she would feel all the feelings of self loathing and regret disappear as her heart had taken its final beat. Everything would go away, and nothing was left but sweet succulent darkness. She only wished her life could be a fairytale. No matter what, it would end happily. But no, her life was living a nightmare or a horror movie.

[ Click top picture for outfit, side for music. Not as long as I'd like it to be, but it'll do ]

____________________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ever on and on I continue circlingxxxxxxxxxxxx
With nothing but my h a t e in a carousel of agony xxxxxxxxxxxx
Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing xxxxxxxxxxxx
And suddenly I see that I can't break free--I'm xxxxxxxxxxxx
Slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity xxxxxxxxxxxx
With nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony xxxxxxxxxxxx
To tell me who I am, who I was xxxxxxxxxxxx
Uncertainty enveloping my mind xxxxxxxxxxxx
Till I can't break f r e e xxxxxxxxxxxx

merrmaid

Omnipresent Raider