Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp-Half Blood.

Back to Guilds

For those lost Demi-Gods in need of help. 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek gods, Mythology, Titans 

Reply Camp Areas.
The Grove of Tranquility ~ Home of the Nymphs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:29 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar breathed in deeply, taking in the scent of the grove, it's calming effect on the body was well met as he looked to the sky. "I know my father wants the best for me.....but um....well nevermind, maybe it's for the best not to question it." he spoke, holding up his hand, he balled it into a fist. "before coming here. I fought a hellhound with my barehards and nearly won....glade saved me when I was in a pinch by giving me the sword....and I killed the hound and took it's teeth as a spoil of war....and I still have them in my bunk...but at that time, I could break wood and concrete slats. Now....I haven't properly tested my strength in years really. Maybe it's time to do that. But another time....what about you though, you've let me ramblke on, it's your turn now." he teased.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:49 am
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Kahlan looked to Oscar and frowned slightly. "You can handle yourself, ive seen it personally." She said as she propped herself up on her elbows Kahlan plucked a few random blades of grass. "And you sir shouldnt mope around about things that your father gives you. You should be lucky espically when many are not claimed. He gives you a chance to be at your best." Tossing the grass on him she stood up. "Common, if it will make you feel better about yourself you can test yourself now."  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar raised an eyebrow at her but shook his head. "No and no. It's not that I'm moping, just that I kinda reached that point where you wonder why your doing what your doing ya know? It's a weird feeling that I've enevr had before so I'm just having a bit of a hard time sorting it out is all. Before coming to camp was so sure with what I wanted to do with my life, but then this happened I got claimed by the most powerful greek god and the impact of just how much my life has truly changed is hitting me as I'm reaching adulthood." he spoke honestly. He had deffinently given this some thought lately. "But enough about that. I just need time away from my own problems. tell me what you've been doing lately."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Rolling her eyes as she sat down, leaning slightly on Oscar she frowned. "Nothing has change about you. You are still Oscar, just because your father is all powerful it doesnt mean that it changes who you are." Wrapping her arms around her legs she rested her chin on her knees. "Do what you love and there shouldnt be any regrets. Simple as that." Turning her head she looked to Oscar before she looked away. Breathing deeply through her nose she hesitated before she spoke again. "I went to my father's grave not too long ago. I havent been there in years." Swallowing she paused. "Its been so long since i have seen him."  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar looked to her and smiled. she was right. "yeah, I'm just letting too much junk gather on my head is all." he spoke, looking to her still as she now spoke of her father. "well, it's good that you visit him every now and then.....maybe I'll go with you the net time you go. keep you some company, maybe get his blessing to marry his daughter?" he teased a bit, trying to lighten her mood.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Kahlan blinked as it took her a moment of what he said to sink in. Blushing a deep red she burried her head in her arms. "If he was still alive im sure you two would get along just fine." She mumbled into her arms. Oscar reminded her much of her father, they acted much alike. Glancing up so only her eyes looked at Oscar. She didnt want to lift her head knowing that she was still blushing. When she lifted her head her blush was gone. Her heart beating madly in her chest as her mind raced.  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar smirked seeing his tease had worked as she blushed deeply, but maybe it wasn't so much a teas, but more of the real oscar coming out now. "oh? you think we'd get along really well? then maybe getting his blessing would have been garunteed were he still alive." he smiled, seeing her ears turn red. she buried her face, but her ears also went red when she blushed, a cute little quirk. "did you know your ears turn red when you blush?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

"Damnit Oscar!" She groaned as she covered her ears. "Dont make me hurt you." She said as she pouted at him. "Just because your the son of Zeus it doesnt mean i can kick your butt." She could hear the forest laugh but she wasnt sure if it was at them or at her threatening Oscar. She felt her ears grow hotter under her hands at the thought. Resting her head on her knees she looked at Oscar before she stuck her tougne out at him.  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar shrugged at her. "what, I can't help it, right now your just being too cute not to tease a little." he mouthed out a bit, smiling misciviously, he stuck his tongue out back at her. He scooted over beside her and leaned his head down to look up at her. "But you know that I was serious about some of that right?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Kahlan frowned at him and looked away for a moment when he was teasing her some more. She lowered her hands and wrapped her arms around her legs tightly. Looking to Oscar she blushed slightly while her ears were still pink. SHe didnt answer him back as she looked him in the eye a moment longer before she forced herself to look away. If Oscar meant what he said she wasnt sure what to think, hell she doesnt know what to think right now. "Which parts?" She asked softly.  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar smiled, poking a finger into her side. "not telling. your just going to have to find out on your own." he told her, scooting away before he got hit real good. "But I'll tell you tell you this much. I think for real that your beautiful, not in a superficial way, but in a natural way." Nodding at his words he spoke truthfully and seriously. he really did mean that.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Kahlan pushed Oscar lightly as she smiled slightly. "Saw that one coming." She said as she rolled her eyes. She didnt look to him when he said that she was beatuiful. She paused for a moment before she closed her eyes and smiled a little. Taking in a deep breath she brought her index finger to her lips and kissed it lightly. Reaching over she touched her finger to his cheek and touched it lightly. "Thank you Oscar."  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:55 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar nodded. "your welcome." he said and then got up, looking around, he looked up to the sun a moment then to khalan. "hey, let's go someplace else. maybe spar down at the training grounds."

((writer's block, tired.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:58 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Standing she streched her legs feeling the tension that seemed to build between then fade. The color of her blush faded from her face as well as from her ears. Kahlan rubed her face and gave a slight nod. "Sounds like a plan. I'll meet you there." She said as she started down the hill hearing the forest speak around her.  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Camp Areas.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers