Reply The Advice Room
Friend dramarama

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khforever12

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:40 am
Ok there's this girl named Mary who I dislike a lot. She said that my friend Alice called my other bf, Stacy, a big mouth and she is hogging all my time. I don't believe her because Alice barly know's Stacy so I called Mary a liar. She curses at me and calls me a liar and judgemental. (I am not any of these things) So Stacy comes over to see why we are fighting. Mary pulls Stacy to the side and talks to her. Ever since that Stacy stopped talking to me. Since I'm mad I tell her what Mary said and then Stacy goes to Mary and confronts her. So now none of us are talking to each other. Now we all went to a different friend group. But then Maru is now talking to the Stacy so now I'm pretty mad.
What would you do?
Would you be her friend?
oh yeah and Mary almost committed suicide and she lies like in every sentence.
P.s After the whole Stacy/Mary fight I found out Mary made up the whole Alice Calling Stacy a big mouth or in other words Mary called Stacy a big mouth indirectly  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:37 pm
1. "BF" stands for "boyfriend". "BFF" stands for "best friend". It took me three sentences of wondering why you had two boyfriends before I understood.
2. If you do have two boyfriends...then I'm kinda wondering why you think it's wrong that she lies every other sentence.
3. I don't think you should be judging this girl that you hate. Do you hate her because she tried to commit suicide? I doubt it. I also don't see why that's related to what she said. Maybe she caused drama. Maybe you dislike her for that.
3a. Maybe she did it for attention? Maybe she's jealous? I don't think you should spend your time being angry. I think you should spend time resolving things between your friends.
4. In order to resolve things about your friends, you shouldn't suck up to one friend and completely ignore the other. What you need to do is spend equal time with each friend. You shouldn't push for them to forgive each other. Give them a little time to cool off before you speak to them and they do something stupid--or you do something stupid.
5. Ignore the girl who messed up your three-way bff-ship. ((Wow...that didn't sound as bad in my head...)) Let her be dramatic on her own. And if she attempted suicide, you know what you should do? Try and be nice to her. Usually, people who attempt suicide feel alone in the world--and someone should prove to her that she's not.
6. If it takes a girl who's not even your best friend to mess up your friendships, they must be very fragile friendships.
7. I'm unsure of why it is you must delete this post in a week.
8. Still unsure.
9. Yup...still unsure.
10. WOULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME? I'M GOING CRAZY TRYING TO FIND OUT WHY I HAVE ONLY A WEEK TO REPLY!  

Kleopatra Selene

coach AUTEM

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:58 pm
Kleopatra Selene
1. "BF" stands for "boyfriend". "BFF" stands for "best friend". It took me three sentences of wondering why you had two boyfriends before I understood.
2. If you do have two boyfriends...then I'm kinda wondering why you think it's wrong that she lies every other sentence.
3. I don't think you should be judging this girl that you hate. Do you hate her because she tried to commit suicide? I doubt it. I also don't see why that's related to what she said. Maybe she caused drama. Maybe you dislike her for that.
3a. Maybe she did it for attention? Maybe she's jealous? I don't think you should spend your time being angry. I think you should spend time resolving things between your friends.
4. In order to resolve things about your friends, you shouldn't suck up to one friend and completely ignore the other. What you need to do is spend equal time with each friend. You shouldn't push for them to forgive each other. Give them a little time to cool off before you speak to them and they do something stupid--or you do something stupid.
5. Ignore the girl who messed up your three-way bff-ship. ((Wow...that didn't sound as bad in my head...)) Let her be dramatic on her own. And if she attempted suicide, you know what you should do? Try and be nice to her. Usually, people who attempt suicide feel alone in the world--and someone should prove to her that she's not.
6. If it takes a girl who's not even your best friend to mess up your friendships, they must be very fragile friendships.
7. I'm unsure of why it is you must delete this post in a week.
8. Still unsure.
9. Yup...still unsure.
10. WOULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME? I'M GOING CRAZY TRYING TO FIND OUT WHY I HAVE ONLY A WEEK TO REPLY!

I agree with you on this I make complete since  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:59 pm
If she's stalking you on Gaia, why would it take her a full week to find this?
I don't understand. Is Mary the girl who attempted suicide? Is Stacy some sort of new girl or something? *throws up hands* I give up. Write to Dear Abby!  

Kleopatra Selene

The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff