Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Cнobits » ♥ ██ Lσst Ðαtα ( Profiles )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:39 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

The original roleplay can be found here.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:50 pm
"Lost Memories" heart

User Image
"Ko?"
▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Kokoro (given to her by her soon-to-be new owner)
But you can call me: Koko
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Sixteen When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'm always crushin' on: Straight
But for now my heart belongs to: No one yet, but who is my special someone?
I can be very: When Kokoro is awaken, she has a very curious aspect to her surroundings due to her memories being erased. Later, she starts to become playful and always wanting to have some fun in her life. She sometimes mimics her owner's movements or something that she would see on tv. Also she easily gets lonely without anyone around and it makes her somewhat empty inside, but she tries to find ways to keep from being lonely.
This is the role I play in this story: A Chobit

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Kokoro was the 2nd Chobit that was made by the hands of her creator, Rumi Hazuki. She was given the name "Hanako" by her creator and her husband, Yasuo Hazuki, and had become the younger sister of the 1st Chobit, Miyuki. Together they all began living a joyful life together, playing with her sister, Miyuki, and enjoying a regular o' family life. Hanako loved playing with her sister and her "parents", because she thought that playing alone wasn't fun at all and its better when you have a group to enjoy it together. She notices later on, that her mother had such empty eyes in deep thought about something and she would ask her mother, "What's wrong Mommy?". Her mother would always give her the same answer and hiding herself with a smile, "It's nothing sweetie" and patting her head. Hanako had started becoming very curious about this, but Miyuki would drag her away from that topic and onto something else to get it off her mind.

One day, her mother and father had asked both her and Miyuki to come to the lab. Once they arrived, her mother explained to them that she was going to do a daily data check on them to make sure nothing was wrong with them. As her creator then attached wires to their database, she then began the "check-up" on the main computer and she and her father then turned towards them and quietly muttered "Good bye" with tears in their eyes. Then suddenly everything went black for Hanako, her system was shut down and her memories were erased. Then both the creator and her husband discarded both their children into two different locations, and after that disappeared as their lab was set in flames and no trace left of any of their work. Now, Hanako waits in a heap of garbage bags waiting for someone to one day pick her up...

My little secrets!:
Kokoro has an ability to change into her child form, due to a side-effect from her memory loss and her system completely shutting down. She loves to play many sorts of games and reading stories, one of the games she likes to play is hide-and-seek. Like Miyuki, her power switch is located above her left breast, which is the exact location of her "heart". She has a fear of the dark and being left alone for a very long time. Did I mention she's very curious?

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Little Voice In My Heart:
Ringo Hiyori // Rocky Chack
Koi no Shirushi
// Mio's version
Gimme! Gimme! :
Games
Stuffed Animals
Fun places
Learning
Take these away! :
Being lonely
The Dark
Mean people
Being touched by strangers

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:57 pm
"Lost Memories"
heart

User Image
Miyuki
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Miyu
Seventeen yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α female .
ι αм α Chobit ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Silent, Childish, Shy .
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: truewildchild .

User Image
"Who is...that special someone?"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Miyuki
But you can call me: Miyu
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Seventeen When I was born the doctor said I was a female
I'm always crushin' on: I am not sure. Human's are different.
But for now my heart belongs to: N/A
I can be very: Miyuki is known to be a rather kind though shy girl, though she tends to be very clumsy despite being a persocom. She tends to stare off into the clouds, often daydreaming about her past memories and having rather simple and meaningless thoughts. She is rather absent-minded although she is, in actuality, very intelligent. Miyuki tends to be very honest and blunt, her mother having always told her that lying was an awful thing. She has a rather love for human objects, such as manga and television shows. Miyuki is rather childish, having a love for playing and stuffed animals and such. She is a bit oblivious, usually not noticing until the last moment whether or not she is in a dangerous situation.
This is the role I play in this story: Chobit

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Miyuki was the first special Chobit produced by Rumi Hazuki, whom she called "mother". Before Miyuki's "birth", Rumi and her husband, Yasuo Hazuki, had trouble impregnating. Each time it would either be a failed pregnancy or the child would be a still-born. Tired of each failed attempt after the other, Rumi decided it was time to create their own child, a persocom child- one with feelings that of a real child. It took three years of research, failed experiments, and impatient waiting, but when Miyuki was finally completed all of that didn't matter. They finally were able to have the child they always wanted.

When Miyuki was born, the couple was extremely happy with their lives. Miyuki was given beautiful clothing and was treated as a precious person in their lives. Each night, Rumi would come to her room and tell her a story. A story of a person, like her, that went out into the world in order too look for someone- a special someone meant just for her. She spoke that everyone had someone just for them, though thy may not always find their special someone. Every night, Miyuki would ask her, "Who is my special someone?". And each time, Rumi would give her a sad look, a pat on the head, and tell her it was up to her to find out.As days went on with her "parents", Miyuki began to feel lonelier and lonelier. She wasn't allowed outside, and when she was she had to be accompanied. She was beginning to feel that finding a special someone was next to impossible.

As Miyuki's depression began to grow, Rumi and Yasuo decided it was time to start trying for a real child. A child that, with Miyuki's help, could grow into a beautiful person. When Rumi became pregnant with the child, Miyuki grew instantly attached to her. She would cling to her mother's stomach and ask her many questions like: "How did you make the baby?", "Is it a boy or a girl?", or "Why is he in your stomach?". Her child-like curiosity had always gotten the better of her and because o this, Rumi would always let out a soft laugh and explain that she was asking too many questions. When the time came for the child to be born and Rumi was in labor, there were complications. The birth was taking too long and the baby was having trouble breathing. As the baby girl was born, the doctors rushed her into a room and tried their best to get her breathing again. But they failed, and the baby died.

After that event. Rumi was silent on most days. She would stare out the window with heartbroken eyes, thinking about the child she could have had. As the whole family's loneliness began to grow, Yasuo felt that it was time to take action. He began creating another child like Miyuki, with emotions and memories. He made her in Rumi's image and during her "birthing" process, he read the story that Rumi once read to Miyuki each and every night. And every night when he went back to bed, Miyuki would sneak into his laboratory. She would press her hands against the hard glass vessel that kept her "alive" and explain to the girl that she was her sister and it was their job to keep everyone happy.

When Yasuo introduced the experiment to Rumi, she didn't know what to say. She was angry and happy at the same time; angry that he had tried to replace their daughter and never told her about it, but happy that she had another child for whom she could put all her love into. When the child was born, Rumi gave her the name "Hanako". Everyday, Miyuki would go with Hanako and they would play together, whether it was hide-and-seek or a simple chess game. For years they lived a happy life. That was, until the government began getting suspicious. Agents would come over and try to interview the scientists and the two girls, but each time they would refuse. Rumi was cared that her only children would be taken away agian. Miyuki began seeing that empty look in her eyes once again, like the time after her real child died. Every time Hanako had asked Rumi about it, she would reassure her that everything was alright and Miyuki would attempt to stray off the topic. Hanako didn't need to know painful things like this.

One day, Rumi and Yasuo took them to the laboratory for what the claimed to be a daily check-up. Miyuki hadn't realized it was all a lie until the tears had begun to grow in their eyes and they said goodbye. After that. Miyuki felt an electrical surge in her body and her memories were deleted from her database. Than Rumi and Yasuo discarded thee girls in two separate locations within the city and the laboratory was destroyed. She now sits in an empty alleyway, her bare body covered in bedsheets and her system on off. The only memory she has is of a familiar voice within her dreams, telling her of someone like her, searching for a special someone.

My little secrets!:
Miyuki has a protection program which activates every time she feels she is in immediate danger. It was installed in her when Yasuo felt it best that they girl has a form of protection for her and her sister. When activated, Miyuki is given combative skills and can give off concussive blasts. Unlike most persocoms, Miyuki's power switch is located right above her left breast- the exact location of her "heart".

Ringo Biyori- Rocky Chack
Kiyoura Natsumi

Gimme! Gimme! :
Being useful
Being with my human
Human's
Reading
Take these away! :
Being a persecom
Feeling like somethings missing
Being treated differently
Liars

truewildchild

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:28 pm
"We Serve Our Masters" heart

User Image
Nyatama.
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Nya
Seventeen yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α Female.
ι αм α Persocom ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Curious, protective, quite.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: Bravery-Homunculus.

User Image
Nya~!

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Nyatama
But you can call me: Nya
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Seventeen When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'm always crushin' on: Guys
I can be very: Nyatama is the quite type of persocom. She hardly speaks but she does obey what her master wants her to do. She is also protective of her master and always protect him/her when she feels if they are threatened. She is also the curious type of girl who likes to explore things.
This is the role I play in this story: Persocom

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Nyatama was made like any other persocom. She doesn't know exactly who made her but she knows that she was made. She doesn't feel emotions that much but she tries to understand them if her master lets her. She has been bought once but then given back because she didnt meet his standards so now she is in the shop once more waiting for a master to buy her.
My little secrets!:
She can cook, sing, and draw really well. She is okay in playing an instrument.

Dear You Bond // Kizuna
This is War // 30 Seconds to Mars

Gimme! Gimme! :
Humans
Sweets
Cooking
Being useful
Take these away! :
Bugs
Making her master angry
Not being able to help
Snow

Bravery-Homunculus

Bravery-Homunculus

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:41 pm
"How we met" heart

User Image
Arata Haruo
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Haru
Nineteen yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α Male.
ι αм α Human ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Kind, A little odd and pervy at times, Laid-Back. .
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: Asbloodrunscold.

User Image
"Man just relax!"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Arata Hisako Haruo
But you can call me: Haru
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Nineteen When I was born the doctor said I was a Male
I'm always crushin' on: can be a little hard to tell with the way he acts but, girls.
But for now my heart belongs to: No one so far.
I can be very: He's kind to pretty much anyone but he is incredibly lazy and isn't a fan of hard work or anything. He loves to joke around and play pranks. He can be be protective and when he's really in a good mood a little bit of a Perv and it isn't even subtle at all. He's a good guy and rarely gets angry as he hates it when things get serious but when he's mad he explodes. He is also a bit insane and often just rambles on and on about made up things and random occurrences especially when he has eaten a little something. He loves to memorize anything funny or fun and loves to stay in his own little world even when he gets yelled at or he is in trouble as he makes light of pretty much everything.
This is the role I play in this story: Human

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Arata has always been a laid back kid and never really liked having to work to hard or receiving to much work. He was a smart kid but he never showed it at all as it was just so boring to do so. He got along with many people though he people and developed a deep fear or purple when he got locked in a small box for about two days. His parents didn't really approve and often yelled at him for it but he didn't care all that much. He was sent off later by his parents to another country and another school to study an get his act together when he was 15 to live with family. He had to move around from place to place as he often got into serious trouble with his superiors and he didn't like staying there for too long. He moved from place to place until he was 18 and he returned home to settle down finally.
My little secrets!:
Can't have anything really sweet as it sort of makes him a little crazy and is afraid of large amounts of the color purple, yes purple.

Gimme! Gimme! :
Bright days
Games
Having Fun
Windy days
Take these away! :
Being bored
Being yelled at
Too much work
large amounts of purple

Asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:20 pm
"How We Met"
heart

User Image
Yuriko Misawa
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Riko, Mama Lady (by her persocoms)
25 yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α Lady.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Calm, eccentric, motherly.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: La Reine Rose Noire.

User Image
"When you're good to Mama, Mama's good to you!"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Yuriko Nanase Misawa
But you can call me: Riko, Mama Lady
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 25 When I was born the doctor said I was a Lady
I'm always crushin' on: Men! oh La la~!
I can be very: Eccentric, as evidenced by wearing elaborate, odd outfits everyday, and the title her persocoms use for her. She is very calm, not one to let emotions cloud her judgement. Also, she is motherly to everyone, due to her past.

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Yuriko was born more than twenty years ago, on September 5, with her twin sister Haruka. From the start, they were total opposites. Yuriko was more of a dreamer and a romantic, while Haruka was down-to-earth and a total tomboy who was more interested in her martial arts than boys. But both were still very close anyways. Yuriko dreamed of being an actress, married to her true love and having several children running around. Her sister only dreamed of having a dojo. They often teased each other about this, though light-heartedly.
During high school, Yuriko met and married a scientist named Juunosuke Hirada. They were very happy together, and planned to have a large family together, just like in Yuriko's dream. She'd given up on the acting part, realizing it was too much stress for one person. But one day, during a doctor's visit, Yuriko was told she would never be able to have children. Devastated, she started drinking, and over time she and her husband drifted apart. After three years, she found out Juunosuke had been having an affair and had three kids by another woman. He left her for that woman, and she divorced him quickly.
After that, Yuriko got into rehab and took over as landlady of an apartment complex after she got out. She bought several persocoms, with her own inheritance, and treated them as her children. She employs them around the complex sometimes. Recently, her older (by several years) sister's eldest child moved into her apartment complex so he could go to a better school in Tokyo.

My little secrets!:
She is terrified of someone hurting her 'precious babies' (persocoms), and does not like scientists (for obvious reasons). Her hobbies include: dancing, painting, dressing her 'babies' in cute outfits, sewing, and spoiling little kids.

A Chance To Shine//Akino, You Don'T Know What Love Is//Ella Fitzgerald
Gimme! Gimme! :
Her persocoms
Children
Romance novels
Television
Take these away! :
Scientists
Assholes
Models (her husband left for one)
Hot days

La Reine Rose Noire

User Image
Ryou Hisakawa
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: The Brain, Freaky-eyes, (insert several derogatory names used by ignorant peers)
19 yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α Guy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт high-strung, caring, ambitious.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: La Reine Rose Noire.

User Image
"I am the greatest mind in the world!"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Ryoujiro Takeshi Hisakawa
But you can call me: Ryou. Do not call him anything like 'The Brain' or 'Freaky-eyes', or he will totally flip out.
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 19 When I was born the doctor said I was a Guy
I'm always crushin' on: Guys and girls (leans more toward girls)
But for now my heart belongs to: No one at the moment
I can be very: Caring of others, though often it doesn't show. He is a bit high-strung, preferring to do things a certain way and freaking out when they don't turn out like he wants them to. He is ambitious, wanting to be the greatest doctor in the world one day, and works hard to save up for medical school.

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Ryou is the oldest of five children, and the only boy. He was raised by his martial arts-fanatic parents, and was expected to take over the dojo when he left high school. However, he wasn't very interested in martial arts, preferring science and the like, even if he was extremely talented in his parents' chosen profession. Throught out middle school and high school, he worked all summer, saving up for medical school. However, the medical schools weren't all that great where he lived, so he movied into his aunt's (Yuriko) apartment complex. He tries to make her give him a discount, but she always refuses and puts him to work alongside her persocoms, giving him some extra money for it so he doesn't whine.
My little secrets!:
Ryou is very talented in martial arts, and has won many championships before. He has a fear of airplanes, often ducking underneath furniture or clinging to someone in fear. His favorite hobby is cooking.

S.t.a.r.S // Inoue Marina
Gimme! Gimme! :
Cooking
Shoujo manga
Medical shows
Onigiri
Take these away! :
Airplanes
Uncleanliness
Most of his peers
His aunt buying him overly filly clothes (he only likes minimal frills)

La Reine Rose Noire

-Des Animaux-

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:11 pm
We serve our Masters
heart

User Image
Kiyoko
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Yoko
19 yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α Female.
ι αм α Persocom ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт quiet, caring, gentle.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: Enshara.

User Image
"Shall I sing for you?"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Kiyoko
But you can call me: Yoko
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 19 When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
But for now my heart belongs to: No one
I can be very: quiet, caring, gentle, shy, loving, happy, protective.
This is the role I play in this story: Persocom

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
I have only recently been made and am one of the newer model of persocoms. I have only had one owner since I was created. Although I was returned because the owner turned out to not like the newer models and so I am not awaiting an owner that will keep me. While I wait, I run small errands for the department store that is owned by the company that made me.
My little secrets!:
I know it may seem odd but I greatly enjoy singing. I am a great singer and often sing in the park near the department store. I also enjoy learning. I have seen many people who are, as humans put it, in love and hope to one day come across such a thing even though I am nothing more then a persocom.

The wish is not granted
E.T.
Angel Song

Gimme! Gimme! :
Sakura (cherry blossom) trees
Cute things
Singing
Full moon
Take these away! :
being hurt
seeing others hurt
being left alone
thunder

Enshara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:31 am
How We Met heart

User Image
Gojiro Kiryu
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Warrior, Fool, Ken-Chan(Kendo), Dancer(Capoiera)
20 yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α Male.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Seemingly Confused, Somewhat romantic with a perverted twist hidden, and very dangerous.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu.

User Image

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Gojiro Kiryu
But you can call me: Warrior, Fool, Ken-Chan, Dancer, pervert.
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 20) When I was born the doctor said I was a Male
I'm always crushin' on: Women
But for now my heart belongs to: None
I can be very: Smart but acts stupid most of the time, dangerous, skilled, quick, talkative, energetic, dark, caring, and secretive

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Gojiro was born in a country side of Japan originally near a reserve where people are trained and Ken-Jutsu, also known as Kendo, or even in many American terms as the Samurai Sword Art. It wasn't before long that Gojiro had come to master an art for the blade, but having a more dangerous style when wielding dual swords as his preference. In years to come the young male had traveled to Brasil(Brazil) and began to learn the styles of Capoiera, while also taking on the art of Parkour strangely. He learned the style well and kept it with him all the way back to Japan only a few short years later. Word had gotten out about his magnificent combat abilities, as if he were born a warrior. This had placed him into a position of wanting from those in Japan doing illegal activities in which wanted skilled body guards, including Gojiro's scientist father who the boy had only met a few times.
When Gojiro was presented to his father a small chemical had been broke on Gojiro's body, which leaked into his body in a strange way. The chemical wasn't exactly dangerous, but it was made for the testing of how to change pigments in one's own body. The pigment was meant to turn someone's hair and eyes brown, or blond if already brown. Gojiro's hair at the time was a very dark brown color, his eyes hazel. The chemical had changed that quickly as a burning sensation moved into his eyes and on his scalp that lasted for a week. Gojiro's eyes had turned into a dark red, but strangely looked somewhat natural, mostly in a maroon color. Gojiro's hair on the other hand had also followed into the same color, but it took a full year for it to grow out and for him to cut it all down. People tried some other chemicals to try and change it back, but it seemed the prototyped had ruined his pigments for the rest of his life, but it isn't something that can't be lived with. The only thing that happens strangely that also is strange about the chemical and the change to his eyes are strange moments when his vision increases greatly in many different ways, some of which call upon glowing when he gets into a combat ready state.
After hearing over some dark matters with his father, and a big reason why Gojiro was kept, was that it wasn't exactly an accident that this had happened to him, the man had been using his son as a testing subject and planned on adding in some other additions, such as removing limbs and switching them out with robotics similar to that of a Chobit. Hating himself for living this life for so long, Gojiro escaped before any further tests could be made in an "accidental" way.

My little secrets!:
Is a master of the arts, Kendo, Capoiera, Parkour. Carries two wooden training sword, or so it seems. The swords have a few switches, and triggers in which play as a combination to unlock to a real blade, but he does his best to never have to use anything but the sheathe as a weapon, which luckily doesn't give away any sound to indicate it is a real blade. His eyes are more than they appear and he still doesn't know what all they can do since the moment they started to change his vision at random times.

Pillows - Little Busters Minmi - Shiki No Uta
Gimme! Gimme! :
Women, women, women
Music of all genres
Combat training
Being around people that don't know his father
Take these away! :
His family, and what they had always had in store for him, along with his blood.
Hurting people without just cause
Truly stupid people.
Those who attack him in thought of Gojiro being weak.

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:24 pm
"How we met"
heart

User Image
Nanami Furasaki
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Nami-san will be just fine.
Twenty-two yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α female .
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Kind, Helpful, Loving .
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: truewildchild .

User Image
“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Nanami Aya Furasaki
But you can call me: Nami-san.
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Twenty-two When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
But for now my heart belongs to: No one.
I can be very: Nanami has a gentle and strong personality despite her past. She is very sweet, loving and on occasions very stubborn. Nami is a warm person and has a rather innocent personality, often getting embarrassed or flustered easily. She can be gracious, kind, and sensitive though she can be very dense to what is currently going on. She has a curious nature and is always dazing off into space, which causes her clumsy nature and tendency to forget small things. She is known to make comments to herself that seem meaningless and not related to the current subject, though in truth they have more meaning than they seem. She is moody and a bit self-indulgent. Despite this, she is a very good friend and quite soft-spoken. She is very trusting and despite her denseness, she is very clever when it comes to the feelings of others. She is seen as a motherly figure to those around the apartment complex, often coming over with a tray of food or a lunch snack for the college students or elderly neighbors that live there.

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
To be revealed later on in the story...
My little secrets!:
Nanami has a strong fear of insects, dirt, mud, and basically anything having to do with germs. Her hobbies include gardening, cleaning, cooking, sewing, and basically anything including household chores. For unrevealed reasons, she has a large amount of clothing stored away in an extra room within her apartment. Most of them seem to be meant for a young girl in her mid to late teens.

Dango Daikazoku // Chata
For Fruits Basket // Ritsuko Okazaki
Nando Mo // Thelma Aoyama

Gimme! Gimme! :
Helping others
Gardening
Children
Cooking and Cleaning
Take these away! :
Work