Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Something that Id love.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrZeekyHBomb

Devoted Lunatic

11,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:38 pm
A nice, "new", fantasy, adventure, non series based, non elemental ( well they can be involved I just dont want that to be the main focus.), non vampire or werewolf ( Once again they can be involved I just hate when theyre the central focus. ) roleplay.

If such a thing exists already and its not like 300 pages along already please direct me to it. If not then please make one and I swear I'll join it. Also please lets not do clan wars.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:47 pm
You know, i understand how you feel completely on this one. I've seen far too many Elemental Role-plays, along with the over done vampire/werewolf thats way too full of clichés.
I'd love to see a new Fantasy based adventure role-play that is not full and well....like you said, 300 pages long.

xXxheartxlessxXx

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shinmei-Jigoku

Dapper Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:49 pm
Could always just attempt to make one yourselves. But hey give me a day or two and I could give it a shot myself. Lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:03 am
That sounds good.  

IndulgentGlompingSwamp

MrZeekyHBomb

Devoted Lunatic

11,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:35 pm
So I took the liberty of throwing an old idea I did in another guild into the fantasy subforum everyone is free to join.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:15 pm
I can agree with the were/vamp part. There's way too much. I'm surprised you didn't put anything down about "fallen angels", zombies, and whatnot. I can't say I agree completely with you on the elemental issue, since I've not been in many like that.

Just Call Me Shan

Dangerous UFO

25,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

MrZeekyHBomb

Devoted Lunatic

11,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:54 pm
Well I do feel the same on angels and demons. I haven't been in enough zombie rps to care about them. But yea I see several of them in the community forums. As for the elemental thing I was talking about in the Fantasy subforum where my rp is. Almost all the rps in there deal with elementals. I want a straight up fantasy world like persay Lord of the Rings, or WoW style. You know what Im saying?  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:13 pm
So yea two pre-made slots left in the rp. And I'll be accepting villain ideas of course on top of the ones I've already created.  

MrZeekyHBomb

Devoted Lunatic

11,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items