you flip when i go on the computer for 15 minutes because it's too long, then you go on it for 2 hours. you never talk to me, you're always sleping or on facebook. you tell me to be honest and when i do you hate me for it. you smoke knowing that my sister and i hate it when you breath poison. i try to do things around the house and yoo flip out. i don't do my homework on time, you flip out. i don't call you to tell you i'm alive everyday, you flip out. you tought me to seperate my emotions and myself with this big-a** brick wall, and when i do, you flip out. i don't sympathize over every little stupid thing while i lost all my friends to s**t you raised me on and i recieved no sympathy. you scream in my face, you threaten me and when i say i'll call the police you scream at me. you creep my facebook and control my statuses. you go out every night though you should've given that up and when i try to stick up from myself in the way YOU tought me you give me s**t telling me that i'm going to jail someday! you say i can't move to my dad's or you'll throw out all my stuff! my sister creeps me and when i tell her to buzz off i get in s**t when that's what you tought me to do that!

I FOLLOW WHAT YOU TOUGHT ME TO BE AND YOU HATE ME FOR IT!!!

you say i'm not alone in this world but you're the one saying i have no life, i can't make my own decisions, i'm not smart enough!

I HATE YOU!!!